The beginning

Author Topic: The beginning  (Read 3034 times)

Offline dider

• View Profile
The beginning
« on: September 20, 2012, 05:06:21 PM »
The department of law has established a forum namely Daffodil International University Law Forum (DIULF) which recently obtained approval from the Hon'ble Vice-Chancellor for running its activities.

The primary objective of the forum is to keep the students motivated and active in legal studies along with other related day to day activities. It has been decided that all student related departmental activities such as organizing seminar, debate, yearly programs and all other related programs will be organized by the forum from the approval of the Head of the Department. It is the students who will run the forum with the advice of the teachers of the department.   

The approved constitution and other related informations will be published very shortly.

Dider us Salam
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 05:10:11 PM by dider »
K. Dider-us-Salam
Senior Lecturer, Department of Law.

Offline Farhana Helal Mehtab

• Test
    • View Profile
Re: The beginning
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2012, 09:30:32 AM »
In fact its a great news for the dept of Law. After joining in DIU in May 2012, I heard about it from the students. All the then Heads ( I'm the 5th Head of the dept) talked about a law forum with the students and it became the desire of the students from that time. But during the tenure of last Head, Dider us Salam, active steps were taken by the students. I appreciate Dider's positive involvement. And feeling really great & thankful to Almighty that it has got its formal approval from VC sir in my Headship tenure. Credit goes to the bunch of the active students & their loving Dider sir. The students are the central power of the forum who will run that and we, the teachers, are here the guardians of the students to help them.

Thanks a lot Dider for publishing the news.

Farhana Helal Mehtab
Associate Professor & Head
Dept of Law