The Flamboyance of the Third Convocation of DIU

Author Topic: The Flamboyance of the Third Convocation of DIU  (Read 12815 times)

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
The Flamboyance of the Third Convocation of DIU
« on: May 04, 2010, 05:25:23 PM »
Our beloved DIU is approaching to celebrate its Convocation for the Third time. Around 1500 students are expected to be conferred their degrees. Interestingly, I am one of the proud students among them....! So, I am very thrilled about the matter & dreaming to enjoy the occasion up to my maximum. I can sense the passion of other students who are going to attend that gorgeous party on September 19th. We all are awating the Convocation.

I am thrilled to attend the lustrous program as an employee also!

Shamim Ansary
Administrative Officer
BRE & B. Com (Hon's) prgms., DIU
&
Ex-student of the Department of English, DIU
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 11:14:13 AM by Shamim Ansary »
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline moheuddin

• View Profile
Re: The Flamboyance of the Third Convocation of DIU
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 11:09:01 PM »
I also want to enjoy 3rd convocation with you. but I don't know whether I could attend the convocation or not ? because right now I am doing internship and I hope it will complete within August,2010. I am very much anxious about this.....................................
moheuddin

Offline Shamim Ansary

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 12:09:09 PM »
Hurry up dear, and ensure yourself in the Dome of DIU Third Convocation.

All the best for you.
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline Shamim Ansary

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 09:18:06 AM »
It is to notify that, as per schedule of the Chancellor of DIU & honorable President of the People's Republic of Bangladesh, DIU will set the date for the 3rd Convocation where more than 3000 graduates are expected to be conferred their degrees in a grand fashion.

But, as we all are aware about the current condition of our Honorable President.  We will declare the date as soon as his office gives us a schedule for the Convocation.

We are regularly keeping contact and hope to hear from the Office of honorable President and Chancellor, DIU very soon regarding the matter. Till then, please have your patience, stay with us and be prepared to celebrate the grand, memorable Convocation!

Offline mominur

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2011, 12:12:57 PM »
Eagerly waiting for this program.
Md. Mominur Rahman

Assistant Professor
Department of Textile Engineering
Faculty of Engineering
Daffodil International University

Offline Shamim Ansary

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2011, 09:29:24 AM »
Hello Everyone!

The long cherished 3rd Convocation of Daffodil International University is going to be held on January 24, 2012 at the  Bangabandhu International Conference Center. A letter issued from the Education Ministry confirmed that Honorable President of the People's Republic of Bangladesh and Chancellor of Daffodil International University has given his kind consent to grace the 3rd Convocation as the Chief Guest. All concerned  committee members of 3rd Convocation of Daffodil International University are requested to get prepare for their 3rd Convocation activities.

This time the universe will witness a grand event, where more than 3 thousand degree recipients will be aggregated to formally be conferred with their degrees! National and also some International delegates are expected to join the event. It will reach our beloved university to one more step ahead as Convocation is an internationally acclaimed academic milestone to consider quality and acceptance of a university.

Hope the 3rd Convocation of DIU will supersede the past two in grandeur, gravity, publicity, acceptability on a way to A Distinguished Landmark in Higher Education...
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 10:26:52 AM by Shamim Ansary »

Offline skaka

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2011, 09:37:50 AM »
Great News!
This is a cherished dream for all degree holders that they will get their certificate by a big event called convocation. So dream comes true for Daffodilian by announcing convocation date.

Offline mominur

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2011, 11:20:52 AM »
Great news. I am eagerly waiting for joining to this program.
Md. Mominur Rahman

Assistant Professor
Faculty of Engineering

Offline samiha sultana

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2011, 10:38:33 PM »
This will be a magnificent ceremony of DIU.

Offline poppy siddiqua

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2011, 05:17:11 PM »
waiting for the event.....
Poppy Siddiqua
Lecturer, ETE

Offline Tanvir Ahmed Chowdhury

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2011, 12:10:35 PM »
Eagerly waiting for the great event....................:D
Tanvir Ahmed Chowdhury

Assistant Professor
Faculty of Engineering

Offline Shamim Ansary

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2011, 01:21:03 PM »
DIU 3rd Convocation is on 26th February 2012

As per revised scheduled sent from the Banga Bhaban, our long cherished 3rd Convocation of Daffodil International University is going to be held on February 26, 2012 instead of January 24, 2012, at the  Bangabandhu International Conference Center. A letter issued from the Education Ministry confirmed that Honorable President of the People's Republic of Bangladesh and Chancellor of Daffodil International University has given his kind consent to grace the 3rd Convocation as the Chief Guest. DIU has already initiated its full-fledged preparation in this regard.

This time the universe will witness a grand event, where more than 3 thousand degree recipients will be aggregated to formally be conferred with their degrees! National and also some International delegates are expected to join the event. It will reach our beloved university to one more step ahead as Convocation is an internationally acclaimed academic milestone to consider quality and acceptance of a university.

Hope the 3rd Convocation of DIU will supersede the past two in grandeur, gravity, publicity, acceptability on a way to A Distinguished Landmark in Higher Education...
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 09:19:37 AM by Shamim Ansary »

Offline hasibur rahaman

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2011, 07:50:41 PM »
Hope this will be the final date (26.01.2012)...!
we ALL are waiting.......
Md. Hasibur Rahaman
Assistant Administrative Officer
Office of the Dean (FSIT) & Emeritus Professor

Offline Shamim Ansary

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2011, 09:09:03 PM »
It will actually be on 26 February 2012.

Offline nature

• I love my University
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2011, 11:27:54 AM »
I am admitted this University at 2010 year, so i this the first Convocation in my life at this University. I am very excited and interested to attend the Convocation Day and i hope i will must enjoy the day with all of my class friends and our honorable teachers and all together.
Name: Md. Faruque Hossain
ID: 142-14-1436
Department of MBA
Daffodil International  University
Email:faruque_1362@diu.edu.bd