Part 1: Our Loving Mothers: Story of “A son & mother”

Author Topic: Part 1: Our Loving Mothers: Story of “A son & mother”  (Read 2756 times)

Offline Farhana Helal Mehtab

• Test
    • View Profile
Part 1:
Our Loving Mothers: Story of  “A son & mother”

When I was a student of elementary school, my mother used to give me snacks for tiffin break but the quantity was just like a heavy lunch since I could not take breakfast so early morning. Though I was enjoying the food but felt little shy for the amount. Sometimes I shared that with my friends too so that they would not laugh at my big tiffin box. But, almost every day, I used to tell my mother, not to give so much food to me which was an embarrassment for me. One day I forgot to take my Tiffin-box in school. The Art/Drawing class which took place just before the tiffin period was very painful for me as I was starving. I started drawing chocolates & ice-cream and surprisingly I drew a Tiffin box also. With my utmost surprise a beautiful woman entered in my classroom with the permission of my subject teacher. She was wearing a blue saree and tied up her long thick silky hair with a blue ribbon. . We all looked at her. With smiling face she was carrying a tiffin box & she was no one but my loving mom. My mother hardly visited my school since she used to do her job. So she was not familiar to all the students of our class. I just looked at my mother & thought Allah sent her there for me, I would not be hungry in rest of the school time. My friend, Moushumi, who used to sit beside me, told, “O God, your ammu is so beautiful….she is so pretty!” After her departure my teacher asked the class, “Isn’t Farhana’s mother looking very lovely?”  The students replied altogether, “Yes miss.” I felt so good, still now I can listen the combined compliments of my classmates. After many years, when I grew up, people started saying, “You are beautiful, but not as beautiful as your mother.” Felt so proud of my mother’s beauty & said 'Sukria' to Allah! Now, after some decades, when I sit beside my mother, I look at her aged face & I cannot control myself. I just fight back with my tears. Diabetics, osteoporosis & four major operations have taken away her that praiseworthy beauty. Surprisingly, my 5 ft 4 inch mother has lost her height also! She is no more a tall, bold, beautiful woman. But still now her eyes are as bright as they were in my childhood. I look at her eyes & pray silently so that these eyes can see me years after years. Now, dear readers, you may think, why I’m writing this, especially today? The reason is, yesterday my younger son, Mashraf, who reads in class 10 in St Joseph School, mailed me a story about a ‘Son & Mother’ which he read just then. He wrote me, “Mom, tears are rolling down… can’t write a word… just forwarding you a story…LOVE U MOM…..LOVE U & LOVE U......”

After reading the story I just went back to my elementary school, to my loving mother. And felt like sharing my feelings with some souls who really feel for their mothers in different ways........

Dear readers, I'll share with you that touchy story sent by my son Mashraf  “A son & mother”........

« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 05:03:21 PM by Farhana Helal Mehtab »

Offline shaif kazi

• Nothing is more dangerous than a familiar face!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.plaxo.com/directory/profile/206159832362/fe33573f/k/shaif
Re: Our Loving Mothers: Story of “A son & mother”
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 04:04:36 PM »
This is a great story of  “A son & mother” in the eye of a great lady. I want to give my hurtful thanks  to our beloved "MAM" for her beautiful  piece of writing.

Story behind the greyest beauty of the earth "MOTHER" a spiritual word difficult to express. A Mother's love is something that no on can explain. It is made of deep devotion and of sacrifice and pain. It is endless and unselfish and enduring come what may For nothing can destroy it or take that love away . . .

shaif kazi
LLB (Department of Law)
ID Number: 092-26-014

Offline mamun_dlf

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 02:53:39 PM »
Our Loving Mothers: Story of  “A son & mother”

When I was a student of elementary school, my mother used to give me snacks for tiffin break but the quantity was just like a heavy lunch since I could not take breakfast so early morning. Though I was enjoying the food but felt little shy for the amount. Sometimes I shared that with my friends too so that they would not laugh at my big tiffin box. But, almost every day, I used to tell my mother, not to give so much food to me which was an embarrassment for me. One day I forgot to take my Tiffin-box in school. The Art/Drawing class which took place just before the tiffin period was very painful for me as I was starving. I started drawing chocolates & ice-cream and surprisingly I drew a Tiffin box also. With my utmost surprise a beautiful woman entered in my classroom with the permission of my subject teacher. She was wearing a blue saree and tied up her long thick silky hair with a blue ribbon. . We all looked at her. With smiling face she was carrying a tiffin box & she was no one but my loving mom. My mother hardly visited my school since she used to do her job. So she was not familiar to all the students of our class. I just looked at my mother & thought Allah sent her there for me, I would not be hungry in rest of the school time. My friend, Moushumi, who used to sit beside me, told, “O God, your ammu is so beautiful….she is so pretty!” After her departure my teacher asked the class, “Isn’t Farhana’s mother looking very lovely?”  The students replied altogether, “Yes miss.” I felt so good, still now I can listen the combined compliments of my classmates. After many years, when I grew up, people started saying, “You are beautiful, but not as beautiful as your mother.” Felt so proud of my mother’s beauty & said 'Sukria' to Allah! Now, after some decades, when I sit beside my mother, I look at her aged face & I cannot control myself. I just fight back with my tears. Diabetics, osteoporosis & four major operations have taken away her that praiseworthy beauty. Surprisingly, my 5 ft 4 inch mother has lost her height also! She is no more a tall, bold, beautiful woman. But still now her eyes are as bright as they were in my childhood. I look at her eyes & pray silently so that these eyes can see me years after years. Now, dear readers, you may think, why I’m writing this, especially today? The reason is, yesterday my younger son, Mashraf, who reads in class 10 in St Joseph School, mailed me a story about a ‘Son & Mother’ which he read just then. He wrote me, “Mom, tears are rolling down… can’t write a word… just forwarding you a story…LOVE U MOM…..LOVE U & LOVE U......”

After reading the story I just went back to my elementary school, to my loving mother. And felt like sharing my feelings with some souls who really feel for their mothers in different ways........

Dear readers, I'll share with you that touchy story sent by my son Mashraf  “A son & mother”........

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2012, 09:20:37 AM »
Thanks Shaif Kazi for your comment. Soon I'll write the story here which was send by my son, Ali Mashraf, "A son & mother"......... its a touchy story which brought tears in my eyes also.

Dear Mamun, Is there any special reason for quoting the full story?
Anyway, I appreciate that you have started reading forum. All the best.

Ma'am

Offline shoreful

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2012, 09:37:10 PM »
I almost understood that,your mother is absolutely very beautiful lady,and its true that your mother love to u so much and your son also love u.nice story, than my opinion ,,,,is,,,that,,mother its name,which is not define.and no explain,no compare to any one,just feel us, with said the word "ma". I also love my mother. than i want that,every children should be love her mother like to you and your son.than i hope all children do that .....

Offline md sahil ahmed

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2012, 11:03:06 AM »
That was really, heart touching, I am crying while reading the last part of a story...
with this every knows the value of mother. in my view there is no words to say about mother. Mother is god gift .i may have hurt my mother on several occasions, and after reading this story, i felt terrible of those times, n i cried...wondering why I had done..sorry MA
it’s a nice lesson today’s younger generation who abandon their parents for the sake of laxurie life and for new family.

Offline Md.Arif

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2012, 11:27:44 AM »
This is a touching story. I’m crying when I was  reading this true story.
A mother is a woman who created by Allah to bring love, joy, happiness and caring into his world. Mothers are the sweetest gift from Gods to us. There is no way we can ever really thank our mother for all she does for us nevertheless we must make it a habit to keep reminding ourselves of the various sacrifices she made while raising us.
After Allah and his messenger the most respected person to a Muslim should be his MOTHER!
 Allah has given the mother such status that He says:-
“Paradise lies under the feet of mothers.”

So, we should respect our mother.

Offline saraihan

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2012, 11:30:37 AM »
I believe love is divine, there is nothing like love. Moreover when the relation is being between a mom and son it will be more divine. With due respect mam not only a love between mom & son it can be also daughter and mom it can be son & father and etc.
When I was a kid my father was very affectionate to me. He used to give too much food when I used to go  school although my school was just in front our home about 100 feet distance. When he staying in the office he sent me even a piece of mango, cake, apple what he got. My mom when she went our village she brought a huge luggage of food fruits. She brings it even now, I always say why u carry a heavy bag with you, you are too old for this, she just smile and say nothing. Then I can feel that nothing more than a mother can do it. Relation of children with their parents is more than divine, more than haven. It only comes from God.
Thank you for your nice expression and sharing your nice story with us mam. My good wishes  & regards to your son

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2012, 04:58:04 PM »
Dear Saraihan, Arif, Sahil, Shoreful,

Thanks for your nice writing. I really like your school day's feelings. Now, its time to share with you all the full story which was send by my younger son Mashraf.

Check it plz in a new topic.......

Ma'am