SILENCE IN THE LIBRARY

Author Topic: SILENCE IN THE LIBRARY  (Read 7271 times)

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
SILENCE IN THE LIBRARY
« on: May 06, 2010, 01:21:11 PM »
Library is a kind of religious place where the studious students pass their time in pensive study. So the environment of the library must be up to that mark. One has no right to dusturb other in his holy work of study. "Keep Silence" or "Put off your Mobile" is tagged here and there in the library. Most of the students follow the decorum of keeping themselves mum in the library. But some students are found to defy the regulation by talking in high voice and talking over mobile phone. All these are prohibited. It annoy the other kind of serious reader. Library is not a place for counselling/ gossiping/talking over phone.

I beseech to each and everybody to follow the order. Let others to read.

Shamim Ansary
Admin.
BRE & B. Com (Hon's) prgms.
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

debashish

Re: SILENCE IN THE LIBRARY
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 05:06:10 PM »
Yes sir. I totally agree with you. Most of the students talking in high voice and talking over mobile phone as well as they don't keep their mobile silent. This is not fair at all. I hope our authority will consider this matter soon as possible. Because these are very important for Library environment. 

Thank you.

Offline ashik

• hello frnds, whats up....
    • View Profile
    • hellooo...
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2010, 07:54:00 PM »
Its really  disturbing in our study. sometimes we see that they are gossiping in loud voice. Its very difficult to give concentration in study. I think they have to understand other student problem and library authority also have to aware about it.
A.K.M. Ashikur Rahman
16th Batch
Department of B.B.A
Daffodil International University

Offline Shamim Ansary

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2010, 09:12:03 PM »
Thank You.
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline librarian

• M.A. in ISLM (DU), M.Sc. in Math(CU), Ph.D (India)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.daffodilvarsity.edu.bd
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2010, 10:27:40 AM »

Dear Ansary

I am very pleased to read your comments and really you are a excellent reader of DIU library. It is seen that some new students are doing such type of works. All students should follow and maintain library environment when they stay in the library.  Library is the second place of  religious and it is your responsibility to keep peace the library environment. Library team provide proper services at the right time and assist you any kind of problem. Library authority is trying to best effort for library facilities and to keep silence of library place. Thank you again  and may you live long. 
Dr. Md. Milan Khan

Offline Shamim Ansary

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2010, 10:50:37 AM »
Dear Sir:

Thank you for your kind consideration in this matter. I know, the number of students who bother others inside the library premises, is not very big. A cpople of students all the time consider the 'library shrine' as there gossiping and dating place. I know, you people are very alert to keep the libtary environment calm for general students, who are large in number. Your random invigilation and close supervision has diminished the problem. I wish, you will be as rigid about the enforcement of persisting law and order inside the library as you are at present time. At the same time we have to ploy some new techniques to resist the students who have gone astray. Some exemplary punishment of the ill-doers may pacify this bad motive.

By the way, your valuable posts in the Forum is gradually but certainly enriching our Forum.

May Allah always with you.

With regards,

Shamim Ansary
Admin.

Offline nature

• I love my University
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2010, 12:51:58 PM »
I also agree with you Sir.
Name: Md. Faruque Hossain
ID: 142-14-1436
Department of MBA
Daffodil International  University
Email:faruque_1362@diu.edu.bd