What makes password strong!

Author Topic: What makes password strong!  (Read 1382 times)

Offline arif_marias

• Test
    • View Profile
What makes password strong!
« on: January 19, 2013, 09:25:40 AM »
Many people and my students asked me that what kind of password they should have for their Email accounts or for their social networking sites. Here, in this article i want to share you what kind of criteria you must have while you are giving your password. But before that lets have a laughing session. Here are some fun facts:

A boy will be having password like Bike’s Number, Car’s Number , his Girl Friends Name or her cell no . So its very easy to guess this kind of password if you know the guy a bit. Second max people who comes under email hacking are business man and mostly married people who are having their passwords like Wife’s Name, iluvmywife, Name of their children. Most of the students give their mobile number as their password.

Well I suggest you should have a complex password or robust password.
Criteria you should have while you are generating password or should be combination of

1) Capital Letter - eg. A,C,V,J
2) Small Letter -eg. w,t,y
3) Number - eg. 1,6,7,8
4) Some Special Character - eg. !,&,*,%

Complex Password :- *&@M!T&*
Robust Password:- *ilmip4* [* i luv my iphone 4 *] this is a best password which is difficult to guess bcoz at first look it has no meaning.

If you are unable to make a complex or robust password then you can try this website http://makemeapassword.net/. Its great website to check the complexity of the password.