DO SMALL WORK EARN MORE

Author Topic: DO SMALL WORK EARN MORE  (Read 2335 times)

Offline BRE SALAM SONY

• Alhamdulliha Allah Can makes Me A Muslim
    • View Profile
    • Special Discount For hajj and Umrah Guest
DO SMALL WORK EARN MORE
« on: May 28, 2010, 04:08:11 AM »
really earn money on this site
i am withdraw money here
try to your level best
thanks

To earn online with this site you have to follow the instructions --------------

1. Click On the link
CLICK HERE

2. Register for free & get $1.
3. Verify your e-mail account.

Now you have become a member of this website.

To complete job you have to follow this instructions -------------
1. Log in.
2. Click on available jobs.
3. Choose your job. (If you live outside of USA don’t choose the jobs which shows. USA flags.)
4. After clicking at any job the job description will open.
5. Read this page very carefully.
6. To complete a job successfully you need to follow the instructions and give the proof of job.
7. How you will do the job and how you will give the proof it will be written over the job description
8. If you are interested to do the job. Click on I accept this job. A text box will be open.
9. Here you have to give the proof which was mentioned before.

Confirmation Of your job------------
1. After completing a job you have to wait for confirmation.
2. If a buyer confirms your work then it will show Green button.
3. If a buyer rejects your work then it will show Red button.
4. Moreover if a buyer forgets to check your work the website will automatically pay the money to you.
5. If a buyer rejects your work though have done your job successfully. Then you will be able to complain to the website.

Withdrawal of your money --------------
1. You can withdraw your money if your account balance is more than $10.
2. You may transfer your money through Check, Paypal, Moneybookers etc.
3. Before getting money you have to verify your address.
4. Give your address to My account page..
5. Website will send you a pin number to your address. Give the pin number to the website. Wish how to get money and you will get money.

Some instruction not to do in this website ---------
1. Don’t open more than 1 account.
2. Don’t do a job more than 1 time.

a2zearn@gmail.com
mobile :01611820639
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 04:10:00 AM by BRE SALAM SONY »
আল্লাহর রহমতে প্রতি বছর হজে যাওয়ার সুযোগ হচ্ছে।এভাবেই হাজীদের খেদমত করে যেতে চাই।

আমার প্রতিষ্ঠান www.zilhajjgroup.com
www.corporatetourbd.com

Offline BRE SALAM SONY

• Alhamdulliha Allah Can makes Me A Muslim
    • View Profile
    • Special Discount For hajj and Umrah Guest
Re: DO SMALL WORK EARN MORE
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2010, 02:12:48 AM »
intereted in making money have a look at http://coinmagic.org

or if you have ever wanted to trade in the forex market then you can sign up for a demo account and practise for free before trading with real money
http://www.hymarkets.com/servlet/track?campaignID=70120000000AS5B&a_aid=ca6f d456 
আল্লাহর রহমতে প্রতি বছর হজে যাওয়ার সুযোগ হচ্ছে।এভাবেই হাজীদের খেদমত করে যেতে চাই।

আমার প্রতিষ্ঠান www.zilhajjgroup.com
www.corporatetourbd.com

Offline jafar_bre

• জানতে চাই , শিখতে চাই , শেখাতে চাই
    • View Profile
Re: DO SMALL WORK EARN MORE
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2010, 03:37:02 PM »

Sponsored  Ads

Advertisement

Do You want to Earn Rs.25000/month In Internet from India like me?

No Investment. No Joining Fees.
100% Free to Join.
Easy Data entry Form Filling Jobs.
Home based Part time Online Jobs.
Work at home, Online jobs, Part time jobs, home based jobs, internet jobs, Data Entry jobs

Dear Internet Friend, Welcome.
Nice to meet you through this website. This website is exclusively designed for Indians who wants to earn money through Home based internet jobs without any investment, who can spend only few hours in a day. Trust us, you will earn Rs. 50000 and more from this month.

What is the actual work?
The actual jobs is filling online data entry forms in the internet. We will be providing you simple Online Registration Forms. You have to fill those Online Registration Forms according to the instructions.

Is it easy to fill those registration forms?
Yes. These are very simple data entry forms and it is similar to creating an Email account in yahoo, hotmail or rediff. It takes less than 2 minutes to fill those forms. This is similar to Data entry jobs.

How much I can earn for filling each forms?
You can earn between Rs.50 to Rs.100 for each data entry form you fill. We have many categories of forms to fill. Based on the category, the rate will vary. On an average, you can earn Rs.75 for each form you fill.

Is this work available worldwide?
No. This work is available only for Indians. In future, we will recruit peoples from all over the world. You just need basic internet browsing knowledge.

What is the Qualification to do this work?
No need Extra qualification. Just basic Internet Browsing knowledge is enough to do this job.

How much time I need to work in the Internet ?
There is no hard and fast rules regarding the work. It depends on the number of hours you work. You can work at your convenient timings. But it is good at least you work 1 hour daily to earn a decent income.

When will I get the payment and what is the mode of payment?
You will be paid on or around 20th of every month for the previous month earnings. You will be paid only if your earnings is equal to or more than Rs.2000. If it is less than Rs.2000 for a particular month, then the amount will be added to the next month earnings. We pay you by Check.

How much I can earn per Month ?
Here is the simple Earning Estimate Chart for a month .

No. of forms daily

Average pay for each form

Average daily income

Monthly income

Rs.75

Rs.375

Rs.11250

Is there any other way to earn more money?
Yes. You can earn more money from our referral scheme. You can refer others to join this online form filling jobs. You will get 20% of your referral member earnings. Suppose if someone joins under your referral link and if he earns Rs.5000, you will get a commission of Rs.1000.
If you make 50 referrals/month, you can earn 50 X 1000 = Rs.50000/month for just referring others.
NOTE : You can earn more money in this referral scheme. So refer more and earn more.

How can I refer others?
All the referral scheme details are provided in the member login area. We provide you all the referral marketing tools, ideas, tips etc to increase your referral commissions.

Ok. I am Interested. How to join?
Thank you for your interest. Click below to join and start making money in next 60 seconds. All the best !
http://www.netjobs4all.com/

JAFAR IQBAL
 ID: 091-27-128
Department of Real Estate
Daffodil International University

JAFAR IQBAL
1st Student
Department of Real Estate
Asst.manager(Sales)
Rupayan Group
Cell # 01787147157.
jafar_iqbal@diu.edu.bd