Business Education

Author Topic: Business Education  (Read 2228 times)

Offline Jalal

• I am different from all.
    • View Profile
Business Education
« on: May 30, 2011, 04:15:49 PM »
Business Education refers to the process of developing an individual's knowledge for analyzing business environment. It is broader than commercial education, which is often used to denote training to cater to clerical, secretarial or bookkeeping positions and operation of office appliances.The range of subjects taught in the business studies faculty includes business mathematics, operations research, micro and macro economics, financial administration, management, business policy, Organizational behavior, marketing, physical distribution, research methodology, cost accounting, management accounting, international trade, production management, banking, insurance, project appraisal and computer technology.

Offline Jalal

• View Profile
Re: Business Education
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 04:49:40 PM »
Business education involves teaching students the fundamentals, theories, and processes of business. Education in this field occurs at several levels, including secondary education and higher education or university education. Now in Bangladesh Approximately 38% of student enroll in one or more business courses during their high school tenure. A majority of student at the university level engage in a business-related major. These majors prepare students for an occupation in business or a business-related field, or a teaching career in academic.

Offline Jalal

• View Profile
Re: Business Education & Our Univesity
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2011, 05:03:58 PM »
In case of Business Education, Daffodil International University holds glorious position. It has well-planned courses & Brilliant Teachers & Excellent Administrative department. Teachers are very co-operatives & helpful. It organizes various activities like Business Festival,Debate Program,English language Program, Different Seminars. It also tries to help students to get job.