7 Tips For Writing Effective Property Ads

Author Topic: 7 Tips For Writing Effective Property Ads  (Read 3091 times)

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
7 Tips For Writing Effective Property Ads
« on: May 23, 2010, 04:06:45 PM »
The Internet, magazines and newspapers have over the years become the most popular resources for advertising property. Whether you are displaying your property ads on the Internet or the relatively more expensive option of print media, it is imperative that your ads are as well-written and attractive as possible. This, along with quality images, is what will influence a potential buyer's choice to inquire or not. Here are some tips to keep in mind when writing a property description for a property ad:

1. Sell The Area First

Focus on information regarding location in your description, such as the fact that it is close to the beach, or 20 minutes from the city center, close to schools in the area and other amenities. This will give the potential buyer a better idea of where the property is, what lifestyle it offers and why it is such a good buy. If you don't have a dedicated area to add features and facts about the property you can use bullet points to highlight the amount of rooms, bathrooms, garages etc.

2. Be Catchy

When writing a property ad, keep in mind that you have a limited period to grab a potential buyer's attention. The subject line is where you make the firs2.t impression and it is essential that it is eye-catching. Don't use words like "3 bedroom" or "2200 sq. ft." or the property's address in the subject line, as this information will be displayed in the property features and facts section. Rather use descriptive words like spacious or roomy to describe this feature. The subject line shouldn't be long, so use your words wisely.

3. Stress the Positives

Words like "small garden" imply a lack of space. Instead of stressing the negative, rather turn that into something positive like "easy-to-maintain garden".

4. Words to Avoid

A recent study showed that words like "curb appeal", "move-in condition", and "landscaping" are better to use than words like "motivated seller", "good value", "as-is", "clean" and "quiet".

5. Stay Away From Boring Cliches

Words like "gourmet kitchen", "luxury bath" "bargain" and "cosy" are very commonly used. To stand out from the crowd you need to be unique in your presentation. Concentrate on choosing words that perfectly describe the features of the property.

6. Use Good Language and Grammar

Show your professionalism by ensuring that the language and grammar you use are correct. Let someone proofread you copy and run it through a spell checker before you publish it.

7. Combine Well-Written Ads

A picture is worth a thousand words! By combining quality images and good copy you are creating a successful property ad. It is vital that you include as much information as possible and keep in mind that a well-executed property ad, along with good images, has a good chance of resulting into a sale.

Present all content in your property ad in a way that will be attractive to buyers. Remember that you don't have to be a professional photographer of acclaimed writer to create a good property ad - just some common sense and a dash of creativity.
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline BRE SALAM SONY

• Alhamdulliha Allah Can makes Me A Muslim
    • View Profile
    • Special Discount For hajj and Umrah Guest
Re: 7 Tips For Writing Effective Property Ads
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2010, 03:02:45 PM »
thanks dear brother

this is grate idea for real estate marketing tips and worker

really good
carry on

thanks
আল্লাহর রহমতে প্রতি বছর হজে যাওয়ার সুযোগ হচ্ছে।এভাবেই হাজীদের খেদমত করে যেতে চাই।

আমার প্রতিষ্ঠান www.zilhajjgroup.com
www.corporatetourbd.com

Offline ipori

• this is me...............
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 02:17:19 PM »
Dear Shamim vai, this really a very good coulumn. I appriciate you very much for this. I just want to give a comment about this topic. As my point of view we should make ourselves different by being "UNIQUE" rather than being "WIERD"........ and this is the right way to attarct the eye of viewers. Once again thank you very much for the writting.
mehnaz

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 03:24:44 PM »
Very good point of view.

Wish your regular and effective involvement in the Forum.

Take care.
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline BRE SALAM SONY

• Alhamdulliha Allah Can makes Me A Muslim
    • View Profile
    • Special Discount For hajj and Umrah Guest
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2010, 04:57:57 PM »
i am agree with shamim vai

thanks ipori for comeback in our  forum.
really you are participate  in our forum ,we are gate more information.
please increase all the real estate department student to contribute our forum for gather various knowledge in real estate and share various information for more effective education elements.

i am very happy u will comeback our forum.

thanks

mohammad abdus salam sony  

coming soon

[/b]
আল্লাহর রহমতে প্রতি বছর হজে যাওয়ার সুযোগ হচ্ছে।এভাবেই হাজীদের খেদমত করে যেতে চাই।

আমার প্রতিষ্ঠান www.zilhajjgroup.com
www.corporatetourbd.com