NEYMAR BACKGROUND

Author Topic: NEYMAR BACKGROUND  (Read 1767 times)

Offline russellmitu

• Test
    • View Profile
NEYMAR BACKGROUND
« on: June 08, 2013, 11:09:16 PM »
profile:
Neymar is better for a team and Club.The Next Superstar in Brazil Football team.Neymar Full Name is Neymar de silva Santos Junior.Brazil and Santos Super star Neymar Was Born 5 Feb 1992 .Neymar Born Place are Mogi das Cruzes at Brazil.Neymar is very young but Height is very perfect 1.74 m or 5 ft 9 in.Brazilian Footballer plays in the Brasileirao Seria A for Santos and the Brazilian national Team.Neymar as a Forward Brazil Team and Santos Club.Neymar Jersey are 11.Neymar First debut match playing for Brazil Friendly match against United State in 2010.Neymar First clubs career match playing for Santos in 2009.

PersonalLife:
Neymar Parents Name Neymar da Silva Sr. and Nadina Santos.He inherited his name from his Father.Neymar Father is Footballer and became his Son's adviser as Neymars's Talent began to grow.Neymar Said on his Fathers Role"My Father has been by  my side since I was Little.He takes care of things,my finances and My Family.".

International Career :

Neymar the Next Generation hero for Football,Santos Club Playing 199 Matches and he Goals for Santos 121.Neymar age of 17 ,he playing Brazil Under-17,Under-23,Under-20 total 15 match and he Score 14 Goals.Neymar first Match Playing for Brazil National team and he is Star all Brazil Fans.Neymar Playing for Brazil 27 Matches and he 17 Goals for Brazil team. 
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 11:11:02 PM by russellmitu »
KH Zaman
Lecturer, Pharmacy