World cup 2010

Author Topic: World cup 2010  (Read 6450 times)

Offline lincon-bre-02

• Hello is it me??? Looking for..........
    • View Profile
World cup 2010
« on: June 12, 2010, 09:44:27 AM »
Who will be the champion?????? Question for all.
I think....no no must be champion ITALY & runner up England.........
Brazil & Argentina will go maximum quarter final ...........
Samiul Islam Lincoln
Department Of BRE
083-27-104
Cell: +880 11960712988
         +880 1717749960
E-mail: lincon-bre-02@diu.edu.bd,
          si_lincon@yahoo.com

"want to be a human than a student"

Offline BRE SALAM SONY

• Alhamdulliha Allah Can makes Me A Muslim
    • View Profile
    • Special Discount For hajj and Umrah Guest
Re: World cup 2010
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2010, 09:53:40 AM »
I THINK THAT BRAZIL ALSO CHAMPION IN WORLD CUP-2010.
আল্লাহর রহমতে প্রতি বছর হজে যাওয়ার সুযোগ হচ্ছে।এভাবেই হাজীদের খেদমত করে যেতে চাই।

আমার প্রতিষ্ঠান www.zilhajjgroup.com
www.corporatetourbd.com

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2010, 11:27:50 AM »
Methinks.....

80% performance
+
10% Luck
+
10% good-wish

.....can turn a team triumphant.

We should appreciate the classical trend, game planning, skill and perseverance of each & every team.
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline lincon-bre-02

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2010, 12:37:17 PM »
Every thing are included in ITALY......So champion should be ITALY....
Samiul Islam Lincoln
Department Of BRE
083-27-104
         +880 1717749960
          si_lincon@yahoo.com

Offline shibli

• Faculty
  • God is only one without a second. [Upanisad 6:2]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2010, 02:22:32 PM »
Italy is a defensive team. Champion will be either Brazil or Argentina, I assume.
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline istiaq

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2010, 11:34:35 PM »
Spain would be the champion  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Istiaq Ahmed Johnny
092-27-146
4th Batch
Department Of Real Estate
DAFFODIL INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Cell : 01717334889 ; 01911694662

Offline shibli

• Faculty
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2010, 01:30:53 PM »

Spain is always a very good team. I still remember one of the best players of Spain, Brolin. He was a match maker and a great scorer. He was someone like Careka of Brazil. But Spain, Germany, England and Italy are the same teams that have no good scorers. Roney and Lampard are good players, but England never played well in the world cup.
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline drfokhray

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2010, 01:35:36 PM »
Brazil will be Champion in World Cup 2010.

Offline BRE SALAM SONY

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2010, 10:48:56 AM »
i am also agree our honorable teacher
Brazil is a champion in 2010
i  pray it.
enjoy Brazil games wish to your friends.
thanks

আল্লাহর রহমতে প্রতি বছর হজে যাওয়ার সুযোগ হচ্ছে।এভাবেই হাজীদের খেদমত করে যেতে চাই।

www.corporatetourbd.com

Offline shibli

• Faculty
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2010, 02:28:40 PM »
Former Germany coach Juergen Klinsmann said on Friday Germany's young team lacked experience but were still capable of conjuring up the "magic" needed to beat Argentina in the World Cup quarterfinal.

Germany's young guns demolished England 4-1 in the second-round after topping Group D, looking slicker and sharper than the more-fancied side ahead of the tournament.

"We are very pleased from a German perspective. They are a very young team who have done very well so far," said Klinsmann, a member of West Germany's World Cup winning squad in 1990.

"We had a little set back against Serbia in the group match but then they came out strong again and for us Germans it means a lot to beat England in a knock-out game."

The squad, beaten by Serbia 1-0, features players such as Lukas Podolski, Miroslav Klose and Bastian Schweinsteiger who Klinsmann led to a surprise third place finish in the 2006 World Cup in Germany, alongside gifted newcomers such as Mesut Ozil.

"We will see how they do against Argentina and how far this team can go. They are lacking maybe a little experience and will be playing some of the best players in the world. This will be a new benchmark for them," he told reporters in Cape Town.

Joachim Loew, Klinsmann's former assistant coach, took over from his former boss after the World Cup and led Germany to the Euro 2008 final where they lost to Spain.

Klinsmann said he had visited the German team on Thursday night in Cape Town and had a glass of wine with them.

"They don't need my advice ... just look at the front line the Argentines have. They know that and they know they have nothing to lose," he said at Cape Town's City Hall.

"But there could be a moment of magic and they hit them at the right time. World Cups are all about timing," he added.

Saturday's quarter-final clash between Argentina and Germany will be a repeat of the 1986 and 1990 World Cup finals, the first won by Diego Maradona's team and the second by a German side including Klinsmann.

Both teams met again at the 2006 World Cup quarterfinal, when Germany went through on penalties and the match ended in an unseemly brawl.

Asked about his future, Klinsmann, who was sacked as Bayern Munich coach near the end of the 2008-09 Bundesliga season, said he would wait to see after the tournament.

"After the World Cup a lot of teams will think about their future, but for now we are all just following the World Cup," he said.

Offline Shamim Ansary

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2010, 09:25:45 AM »
Finally, that young German team, lacked with experience, fabulously conjured up the "magic" of tharshing the aparent mighty football force Argentina by 4-0...!!

They really overplayed Argentina in the Quarter Finals with their quality football. I congratulate them.
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline BRE SALAM SONY

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2010, 07:22:16 AM »
we are really shocked because Argentina get 4 goals (ak hali) for 4 years.
per years 1 goal.
really Germany is very good & strong team at present world cup.
i think that Brazil and Argentina goes to home only there c ocher (dung a and maradona)

there are said we are best another team and we are come to world cup only championship not games .

but now i am Spain supporter.

www.corporatetourbd.com

Offline Shamim Ansary

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2010, 10:26:33 AM »
Supporting team may lose the game. But, it is appreciable not to be an orthodox football buff of any particular team. Lets pay honour to other teams/supporters who play really well and win (a match) at any sphere. Burning out the flags of these thams or teasing the opposite supporters are not decent.

Lets welcome new football Powers.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 01:43:06 PM by Shamim Ansary »

Offline faizun

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2010, 11:41:35 AM »
Germany will be the champion. They deserve.
Faizun Nesa
Senior Lecturer of Physics,
Department of Natural Science, FSIT,
Daffodil International University

Offline lincon-bre-02

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2010, 09:37:34 AM »
Yes, Germany will be the champion. World cup should be stay in Europ not Latin Americ !!a
Samiul Islam Lincoln
Department Of BRE
083-27-104
         +880 1717749960
          si_lincon@yahoo.com