From Sahih Bukhari

Author Topic: From Sahih Bukhari  (Read 4823 times)

Offline A.S. Rafi

• View Profile
From Sahih Bukhari
« on: July 12, 2013, 10:17:51 PM »
Reported by Abu Huraira (RA): I said, "O Allah’s Apostle (peace be upon him)! Who will be the luckiest person who will gain your intercession on the Day of Resurrection?" The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "O Abu Huraira! I have thought that none will ask me about this Hadith before you, as I know your longing for the (learning of) Hadiths. The luckiest person who will have my intercession on the Day of Resurrection will be the one who said, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,' sincerely from the bottom of his heart." (Bukhari)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 11:27:11 AM by A.S. Rafi »
Abu Saleh Md. Rafi
Senior Lecturer,
Department of English.
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
Daffodil International University.

Offline A.S. Rafi

• View Profile
Re: From Bukhari
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2013, 12:52:54 PM »
Volume 1, Book 8, Number 386: (Sahih Bukhari)

Reported by Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Allah’s Apostle said, “Whoever prays like us and faces our Qibla and eats our slaughtered animals is a Muslim and is under Allah’sand His Apostle’s protection. So do not betray Allah by betraying those who are in His protection.”
Abu Saleh Md. Rafi
Senior Lecturer,
Department of English.

Offline A.S. Rafi

• View Profile
Re: From Sahih Bukhari
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 11:26:37 AM »
Narated By Ibn 'Umar : Allah's Apostle (saw) said, "While I was sleeping, I saw that a cup full of milk was brought to me and I drank my fill till I noticed (the milk) its wetness coming out of my nails. Then I gave the remaining milk to 'Umar Ibn Al-Khattab" The companions of the Prophet (saw) asked, "What have you interpreted (about this dream)? "O Allah's Apostle (saw) ,!" he replied, "(It is religious) knowledge."

[Sahih Bukhari Book 03. Knowledge, Hadith 82]
Abu Saleh Md. Rafi
Senior Lecturer,
Department of English.

Offline A.S. Rafi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2013, 11:39:18 AM »
Fasting helps person psychologically to control evil thoughts and trains him or her, to some degree, how to overcome stinginess and greed. The Prophet was reported to have said: "Allah has no need for the hunger and the thirst of the person who does not restrain himself from telling lies and acting on them even while observing the fast." (Saheeh Al-Bukhari)
Abu Saleh Md. Rafi
Senior Lecturer,
Department of English.

Offline A.S. Rafi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2013, 12:23:56 PM »
Sahi Bukhari ,  image source: Facebook.
Abu Saleh Md. Rafi
Senior Lecturer,
Department of English.

Offline A.S. Rafi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2013, 12:46:12 PM »
narrated by Abu Huraira 
Abu Saleh Md. Rafi
Senior Lecturer,
Department of English.

Offline A.S. Rafi

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2013, 01:23:51 PM »
Always want and wish the BEST for people.

The Prophet (may Allah’s Peace and Blessings be upon him) said, “None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.” (narrated by both al Bukhari and Muslim).
Abu Saleh Md. Rafi
Senior Lecturer,
Department of English.

Offline A.S. Rafi

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2013, 08:13:25 PM »
Who is a very good Muslim?

Hadith 11 - Narrated Abu Musa (RadiaAllahu Anhu)

Some people asked Allah's Apostle (Sallahu Alhye Wa Sallam), "Whose Islam is the best? i.e. (Who is a very good Muslim)?" He replied, "One who avoids harming the Muslims with his tongue and hands."

[Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 2 :: Hadith 10]
Abu Saleh Md. Rafi
Senior Lecturer,
Department of English.

Offline A.S. Rafi

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2013, 02:13:54 PM »
[ - Did he not reach Ramadaan, fast and pray..... - ]

Talhah ibn ‘Ubaydillaah (رضي الله عنه) reported that two men came to the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) who had accepted Islaam at the same time. One of them used to partake in Jihaad more-so than the other, and so (one day) he fought in a battle and was martyred therein. The other remained behind him for another year, and then he passed away.

Talhah (رضي الله عنه) said, ‘I saw in my dream that I was at the door of Paradise when behold, I was with both of them (the two men). Someone came out of Paradise and allowed the man who passed away later to enter first. Then he came out again and allowed the martyred one to enter. Then he returned and said to me, ‘Go back, for your time has not come yet.’

Talhah (رضي الله عنه) woke up and began to inform others about this and they were all surprised. This reached the Messenger of Allah (صلى الله عليه وسلم) and when they informed him of it, he said:

من أي ذلك تعجبون؟ قالوا: يا رسول اللهّ هذا كان أشد الرجلين اجتهاداً ثم استشهد ودخل هذا الآخر الجنة قبله فقال رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وسلم) : أليس قد مكث هذا بعده سنة؟ قالوا: بلى. قال: أدرك رمضان فصام وصلى كذا وكذا من سجدة في السنة؟ قالوا: بلى. قال رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وسلم): فما بينهما أبعد مما بين السماء والأرض

He (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said, ‘What are you surprised about?’ They said, ‘O Messenger of Allah! Out of them both, this one strove harder (in Jihaad) then he was martyred but this other one was entered into Paradise before him.’ The Messenger of Allah (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said, ‘Did he not remain behind him for one year?’ They said, ‘Yes (he did).’ He (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said, ‘Did he not reach Ramadaan, fast and pray with such and such number of prostrations in the year?’ They said, ‘Yes.’ The Messenger of Allaah (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said, ‘So the difference between them is greater than what is between the heavens and the earth.’

- SaHeeH Ibn Majaah (3185).
Abu Saleh Md. Rafi
Senior Lecturer,
Department of English.

Offline A.S. Rafi

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2013, 01:40:17 PM »
Abu Hurayrah (RA) narrated that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said: ‘Whoever says: Subhanallah wa bi hamdih (Praise and glory be to Allah)

100 times, morning and evening, his sins will be erased even if they are like the foam on the sea.” [Bukhari]
Abu Saleh Md. Rafi
Senior Lecturer,
Department of English.

Offline A.S. Rafi

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2013, 10:05:33 PM »
Narrated Salman-Al-Farsi: The Prophet (p.b.u.h) said, "Whoever takes a bath on Friday, purifies himself as much as he can, then uses his (hair) oil or perfumes himself with the scent of his house, then proceeds (for the Jumua prayer) and does not separate two persons sitting together (in the masjid), then prays as much as (Allah has) written for him and then remains silent while the Imam is delivering the Khutba, his sins in-between the present and the last Friday would be forgiven."

{Bukhari :: Volume 2 :: Book 13 :: Hadith 8}
Abu Saleh Md. Rafi
Senior Lecturer,
Department of English.

Offline A.S. Rafi

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2013, 02:58:00 PM »
Hadith is about Fasting

Reported by Abu Huraira (RA): The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “Whoever does not give up false statements (i.e. telling lies), and evil deeds, and speaking bad words to others, Allah is not in need of his (fasting) leaving his food and drink.”

(Bukhari)
Abu Saleh Md. Rafi
Senior Lecturer,
Department of English.

Offline A.S. Rafi

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2013, 03:06:33 PM »

Hadith: Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "When the Imam says, "Sami' a-l-lahu Liman hamida," you should say, "Allahumma Rabbana laka-l-hamd." And if the saying of any one of you coincides with that of the angels, all his past sins will be forgiven."

[Bukhari Vol 1 Book 12, Hadith 762]
Abu Saleh Md. Rafi
Senior Lecturer,
Department of English.

Offline A.S. Rafi

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2013, 01:05:33 PM »
"Among my followers the best of men are those who are best to their wives, and the best of women are those who are best to their husbands. To each of such women is set down a reward equivalent to the reward of a thousand martyrs. Among my followers, again, the best of women are those who assist their husbands in their work, and love them dearly for everything, save what is a transgression of Allah's laws."

(Sahih Bukhari)
Abu Saleh Md. Rafi
Senior Lecturer,
Department of English.

Offline A.S. Rafi

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2013, 12:35:15 PM »
Sahih Bukhari Volume 001, Book 001, Hadith Number 001.

Sahih Bukhari Book 01. Revelation

Narrated By 'Umar bin Al-Khattab: I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "The reward of deeds depends upon the intentions and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended. So whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration was for what he emigrated for."

(source: www.hadithcollection.com)
Abu Saleh Md. Rafi
Senior Lecturer,
Department of English.