Bukhari

Author Topic: Bukhari  (Read 33923 times)

Offline shibli

• God is only one without a second. [Upanisad 6:2]
    • View Profile
Re: Bukhari
« Reply #105 on: November 23, 2010, 11:13:55 AM »
"Do good deeds properly, sincerely and moderately. Always adopt a middle, moderate, regular course, whereby you will reach your target (of paradise)." [Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 8, Hadith 470]
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 11, 2011, 07:33:12 PM »
"O Allah! I seek refuge with You from miserliness, laziness; from old geriatric age; the punishment in the grave; from the affliction of Ad-Dajjal; and from the afflictions of life and death. [Bukhari Vol. 6 No. 230]
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 27, 2011, 06:02:04 PM »
If anyone harms (others), Allah will harm him, and if anyone shows hostility to others, Allah will show hostility to him. [Abu Dawood No. 3628

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 18, 2011, 08:49:42 PM »
O you who believe! if an evil-doer or a wicked person comes to you with any news, look carefully into it or verify it, lest you harm a people in ignorance, then be sorry for what you have done. English Translation-49:6--Please don't spread any misinformation about anybody without knowing the fact. Allah will catch u oneday.

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 14, 2011, 03:52:06 PM »
Narrated by 'Abdullah: I visited the Prophet (peace be upon him) during his ailments and he was suffering from a high fever. I said, "You have a high fever. Is it because you will have a double reward for it?" He said, "Yes, for no Muslim is afflicted with any harm but that Allah will remove his sins as the leaves of a tree falls down."

[Bukhari Book 7 Volume 70 Hadith 550]

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 24, 2011, 07:45:12 PM »
Abu Dharr (radi Allahu anhu) reported that Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “Don't consider anything insignificant out of good things, even if it is that you meet your brother with a cheerful countenance.”

[Sahih Muslim]

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 24, 2011, 07:45:38 PM »
Narrated Abu Huraira (Radi-Allahu 'anhu): The Prophet (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) said, "The one who looks after a widow or a poor person is like a Mujahid (warrior) who fights for Allah's Cause, or like him who performs prayers all the night and fasts all the day."

[Bukhari Vol 7 No 265]

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 30, 2011, 11:23:29 AM »
Narrated Anas: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "Whoever possesses the following three qualities will have the sweetness (delight) of faith: 1. The one to whom Allah and His Apostle becomes dearer than anything else. 2. Who loves a person and he loves him only for Allah's sake. 3. Who hates to revert to Atheism (disbelief) as he hates to be thrown into the fire." (Bukhari: Book 2, Hadith 15)

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 05, 2011, 08:37:12 PM »
We were in the company ofthe Prophet (peacebe upon him)on a journey,and whenever we ascended a high place,we used to say Takbir (ina loud voice).The Prophet said, "O people!Be kind to yourselves, for you are not calling upon a deaf or an absent one,but You are calling an All-Hearer,and an All-Seer."Then he came to me as I was reciting silently, "La haul a wala quwwata illa bil-lah."He said, "O 'Abdullah bin Qais! Say: La haula walaquwata illa bil-lah, foritis one ofthe treasures of Paradise."Orhe said, "Shall I tell you a word which is one of the treasures of Paradise? It is:La haul a wala quwwata illa bil-lah."

[Bukhari Vol 8 Book 75, Hadith393]

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 05, 2011, 08:38:36 PM »
The Prophet [SALLALLAHUALEIHI WASALLAM] said, "What is wrong with those people who look towards the sky during the prayer?" His talk grew stern while delivering this speech and He [SALLALLAHUALEIHI WASALLAM] said, "They should stop (looking towards the sky during the prayer); otherwise their eye-sight would be taken away."

Bukhari Hadith 717 [Volume 1,Book 12]

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 19, 2011, 06:44:19 PM »
"Allah (mighty and sublime be He) said:

Whosoever shows enmity to someone devoted to Me, I shall be at war with him. My servant draws not near to Me with anything more loved by Me than the religious duties I have enjoined upon him, and My servant continues to draw near to Me with supererogatory works so that I shall love him. When I love him I am his hearing with which he hears, his seeing with which he sees, his hand with which he strikes and his foot with which he walks. Were he to ask [something] of Me, I would surely give it to him, and were he to ask Me for refuge, I would surely grant him it. I do not hesitate about anything as much as I hesitate about [seizing] the soul of My faithful servant: he hates death and I hate hurting him."

[Bukhari]

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 19, 2011, 06:45:30 PM »
Abu Sa'id al-Khudri (RA) and Abu Huraira (RA) narrated, "No fatigue, nor disease, nor sorrow, nor sadness, nor hurt, nor distress befalls a Muslim, even if it were the prick he receives from a thorn, but that Allah expiates some of his sins for that"

[Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 7, Book 70, No. 545].

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 19, 2011, 06:46:40 PM »
The Du'aa (supplication) upon Going to the Masjid: " O Allah, lighten my heart, lighten my speech, lighten my audition, lighten my insight and bless me with light from behind, front, above, under and cover me all with light"

[Muslim]

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 19, 2011, 06:50:50 PM »
Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "If anyone calls others to follow right guidance, his reward will be equivalent to those who follow him (in righteousness) without their reward being diminished in any respect, and if anyone invites others to follow error, the sin, w...ill be equivalent to that of the people who follow him (in sinfulness) without their sins being diminished in any respect".

[Muslim]

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 19, 2011, 06:51:49 PM »
Abu Huraira reported that a person said: Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) who amongst the people is most deserving of my good treatment? He said: Your mother, again your mother, again your mother, then your father, then your nearest relatives according to the order (of nearness)

(Muslim Book 32, Number 6181)