Bukhari

Author Topic: Bukhari  (Read 33046 times)

Offline shibli

• God is only one without a second. [Upanisad 6:2]
    • View Profile
Re: Bukhari
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2010, 03:41:09 PM »
The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Between a man and polytheism (shirk) and unbelief (kufr) is the non-performance of the prayer." [Sahih Muslim]
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2010, 03:50:44 PM »
"Do you know what is better than charity and fasting and prayer? It is keeping peace and good relations between people, as quarrels and bad feelings destroy mankind." [Bukhari & Muslim]
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2010, 05:00:38 PM »
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said : O Aysha, love the poor and let them come to you and Allah will draw you near to Himself." [Sahih Bukhari]

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2010, 12:05:39 PM »
One of the worst forms of theft or cheating is cheating in prayer. The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: “The worst type of thief is the one who steals from his prayer.” The people asked, “O Messenger of Allah! How can a person steal from his prayer?” He said: “By not doing rukoo’ and sujood (bowing and prostrating properly).” [Ahmad, 5/310; Saheeh al-Jami’ no. 997]

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2010, 11:10:59 AM »
"A man who is good to his wife is really a good human being" Hadith

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2010, 11:07:37 AM »
Our Lord. Don't condemn us if we forget or fall into error; our Lord! Lay not on us a burden Like that which you didst lay on those before us; Our Lord! Lay not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Blot out our sins, and grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us. You are our Protector. Ameen

Offline shibli

• View Profile
Knowing the truth
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2010, 05:31:43 PM »
Knowing The Truth is Knowing the Real.
"Call to the way of your Lord with wisdom and beautiful exhortation, and reason with them in the gracious way" (Quran 16:125)

"O my Lord! bestow wisdom on me, and join me with the righteous" (Quran, 26:83)

"O my Lord, Sustainer of all that lives, Your real face is covered by Your dazzling effulgence. Kindly remove that covering and exhibit Yourself to Your pure devotee" (Isha Upanishad)

"When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky" (Buddha) ...

"Satis Est, Domine, Satis Est" / 'It is Enough, O Lord, It is Enough' (St. Francis Xavier) || Tracing the evolution of Spirituality | Appreciation for all faiths | Mysticism and Integral Comparative Spirituality |

"And I do not make myself free of blame, for the human soul is inclined to ignorance, except what my Lord has mercy on. Surely my Lord is Forgiving, Merciful" (Quran, 12:53)

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2010, 06:39:15 AM »
Thank you sir for using some specific reference. 
Name: Ashiq Hossain
ID: 121-14-696 & 083-11-558
Faculty of Business & Economics
Daffodil International University
Cell:01674-566806

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2010, 05:43:09 PM »

Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wasallam) said: “Oh Ali, if two people come to ask you to judge between them, do not judge in favour of the first until you hear the word of the second in order that you may know how to judge.” [Ahmad, Abu Daud]

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2010, 05:43:55 PM »
 A wonderful Hadith to start Ramadan with :) Narrated by Abu Huraira (RA): I heard Allah’s Apostle (peace be upon him) saying regarding Ramadan, “Whoever prayed at night in it (the month of Ramadan) out of sincere Faith and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his previous sins will be forgiven.”[Bukhari Volume 3, Book 32, Number 226]

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2010, 05:44:19 PM »
This is a beautiful remainder from the Qur'an. "And this life of the world is only amusement and play! Verily,the home of the Hereafter is the real life if they but knew." [Al-Quran 29:64]

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2010, 05:45:47 PM »
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “I urge you to adhere to my Sunnah and the way of the Rightly-Guided Khaleefahs. Adhere to it and bite onto it with your back teeth (i.e., cling firmly to it). And beware of newly-invented matters, for every newly-invented matter is an innovation and every innovation is a going-astray.” (Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, al-Sunnah, 3991)

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2010, 05:46:22 PM »
"Let there be a community among you who call to the good, and enjoin the right, and forbid the wrong. They are the ones who have success" [Qur'an, 3:104]

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2010, 05:46:41 PM »
The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) was asked about fasting on the Day of Arafa. He said, "It expiates the sins of the previous year and of the coming year." [Sahih Muslim]

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2010, 05:47:19 PM »
 The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "Worship Allah as if you can see Him, even though you cannot see Him, He can see you." [Muslim]