Follow Up Letter Sample

Author Topic: Follow Up Letter Sample  (Read 7698 times)

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
Follow Up Letter Sample
« on: June 28, 2010, 12:19:08 PM »
Sample Follow-Up Letter to a Job Application by Alison Doyle

Date

Mr. George Gilhooley
XYZ Company
87 Delaware Road
Hatfield, CA 08065

Dear Mr. Gilhooley,

I submitted a letter of application and a resume earlier this month for the programmer position advertised in the Times Union. To date, I have not heard from your office. I would like to confirm receipt of my application and reiterate my interest in the job.

I am very interested in working at XYZ Company and I believe my skills and experience would be an ideal match for this position.

If necessary, I would be glad to resend my application materials or to provide any further information you might need regarding my candidacy. I can be reached at (555)555-5555 or jdoe@abcd.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Signature

Jane Doe

« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 12:23:15 PM by Shamim Ansary »
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
Re: Follow Up Letter Sample
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2010, 12:22:55 PM »
Date

Name
Title
Organization
Address
City, State, Zip Code

Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name:

Use the first paragraph to thank the interviewer for taking the time to meet with you. Mention your interest in the job and how enthusiastic you are about it.

The second paragraph of your follow up letter should include the reasons why you are an excellent candidate for the job. List specific skills that relate to the job you interviewed for. The more detailed you are, the more the interviewer will know about your qualifications.

The third paragraph (optional) can be used to mention anything that you didn't bring up at the interview that you'd like the employer to know. This gives you another chance to make a good impression, especially if you remembered something you should have said after the interview.

In your closing paragraph, reiterate your appreciation for being considered for the the job and let the interviewer know you are looking forward to hearing from him or her soon.

Sincerely,

Your Signature

Your Typed Name

(Please Note: This sample is provided for guidance only. The provided information, including samples and examples, is not guaranteed for accuracy or legality. Letters and other correspondence should be edited to fit your personal situation.)

By Alison Doyle
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline rumman

• DIU is the best
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 02:08:13 PM »
Thank you for your posting.  Fresher will be benefited and they will be learned how to write. 
Md. Abdur Rumman Khan
Senior Assistant Registrar

Offline munira.ete

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2017, 05:57:47 PM »
Thanks for sharing  :)