1. To avoid ant problem, keep the skin of cucumbers near the place or ant hole.
2. To get pure and clean ice, Boil water first before freezing.
3. To make the mirror shine, Clean with spirit.
4. To remove chewing gum from clothes, keep the cloth in the freezer for an hour.
5. To avoid smell of cabbage while cooking, keep a piece of bread on the cabbage in the vessel while cooking.
6. To whiten white clothes Soak white clothes in hot water with a slice of lemon for 10 minutes .
7. You can use shaving cream to remove the smell from your hands after cleaning fish.
8. To give a shine to hair, add one teaspoon of vinegar to hair, and then wash hair.
9. To get maximum juice out of lemons, Soak lemons in hot water for one hour and then juice them.
10. To rid the smell of fish from your hands, Wash your hands with a little apple vinegar.
11. To get rid of mosquitoes at night, Keep leaves of mint near your bed or pillows and in around the room.
12. To remove ink from clothes: Put toothpaste on the ink spots generously and let it dry completely, then wash.
13. To skin sweet potatoes quickly: Soak in cold water immediately after boiling.
14. To get rid of mice or rats: Sprinkle black pepper in places where you find mice or rats. They will run away.
15. Take your bananas apart when you get home from the store. If you leave them connected at the stem, they ripen faster.
16. Store your opened chunks of cheese in aluminum foil. It will stay fresh much longer and not mold!
17. Add a teaspoon of water when frying ground beef. It will help pull the grease away from the meat while cooking.
18. To really make scrambled eggs or omelets rich; add a couple of spoonful of sour cream, cream cheese, or heavy cream; then beat them.
19. Add garlic immediately to a recipe if you want a light taste of garlic and at the end of the recipe if you want a stronger taste of garlic.
20. Put leftover pizza in a nonstick skillet on top of the stove; set heat to med-low and heat till warm. This keeps the crust crispy. No soggy micro pizza. I saw this on the food channel and it really works.
21. To warm biscuits, pancakes, or muffins that were refrigerated, place them in a microwave next to a cup of water.
22. Start putting torn newspaper in your plants; work the nutrients in your soil.
23. Use a wet cotton ball or Q-tip to pick up the small shards of glass you can’t see easily.
24. To get something out of a heat register or under the fridge add an empty paper towel roll or empty gift wrap roll to your vacuum. It can be bent or flattened to get in narrow openings.
25. Pin a small safety pin to the seam of your slip and you will not have a clingy skirt or dress. Place pin in seam of slacks and … ta da! … Static is gone.
26. Before you pour sticky substances into a measuring cup, fill with hot water. Dump out the hot water, but don’t dry cup. Next, add your ingredient (peanut butter, honey, etc.) and watch how easily it comes right out.
27. Hate foggy windshields? Buy a chalkboard eraser and keep it in the glove box of your car When the windows fog, rub with the eraser! Works better than a cloth!
28. If you seal an envelope and then realize you forgot to include something inside, just place your sealed envelope in the freezer for an hour or two. Voila! It unseals easily.
29. Use your hair conditioner to shave your legs. It’s cheaper than shaving cream and leaves your legs really smooth. It’s also a great way to use up the conditioner you bought but didn’t like when you tried it in your hair. ?
30. To get rid of pesky fruit flies, take a small glass, fill it 1/2 with Apple Cider Vinegar and 2 drops of dish washing liquid; mix well. You will find those flies drawn to the cup and gone forever!
31. If you ate something too spicy, try to put some salt into your mouth (without swallowing) for a moment, and then spill it out with water.
32. If some dust got its way into your eyes, close them and cough a few times.
33. Put some soap onto your wound immediately if you were beaten by mosquito. The itchy feeling should no longer bother you.
34. Try to drink some vinegar if you’re burping.
35. If a pen leaks in your pocket, soak the garment in milk to remove it.
36. If you find the skin of the chestnut too difficult to remove, heat them up in the microwave for a moment AFTER removing the shell.
37. Want your flower to keep fresh longer? Try pouring a drop of detergent into the water.
38. If you have bad breath due to food such as garlic, try eating a few peanuts.
39. Got mouth ulcer? Try applying some Vitamin C or Vitamin B2 onto the wound.
40. If you want your plant to grow faster, try pouring some tea water onto its roots.
41. If there is a part of your shoes that constantly scratch your leg, try applying some Chinese rice wine onto that part. It should solve your problem.
42. A burn or small area skin wound got you? Try applying some toothpaste. This should kill the pain and stop your bleeding immediately.
43. Try drinking some tea if you ate food that is too greasy.
44. If there are coffee or tea stains in your cup, try applying some toothpaste. It should clean your cup like it’s brand new.
45. Open your mouth when you’re using eye drop. That way your eyes would stop blinking.
46. If you want to remove the smell or sterilize your cutting board, try washing it with white vinegar.
47. Put some chalk inside your jewelry box and your jewelry will always shine.
48. Want to defrost your food fast? Try putting the frozen food in between two metal pots.
49. Try to avoid doing any mean of exercise (even walking) after a meal. It will increase the burden of your stomach.
50. If your white clothing turns yellow, try washing it with water boiled with cabbage.