Cover letter format

Author Topic: Cover letter format  (Read 1157 times)

Offline ariful892

• Focuse on implementation and result...
    • View Profile
Cover letter format
« on: October 25, 2013, 06:08:49 PM »
Md. Ariful Islam
C/O: Md. ................
West Raja bazar, Tejgaon, Dhaka-1215
Cell: +880 000000
Email: email@email.com

25 October 2013

The Registrar
Daffodil International University
Dkaka-1207

Subject: Application for the post of Lecturer in Finance.

Dear Sir or Madam

In response to your job advertisement published in the Daily Prothom Alo on 20 October 2013, I would like to apply for the position of Lecturer in Finance in your university. From your advertisement, I understand that your organization needs meritorious and eligible candidates for teaching in different faculties of yours. You will observe from my enclosed CV that my academic background and working experience convey accommodating acquaintance with this position.

I have successfully completed my MBA and BBA degree in Finance from the Department of Business Administration of Daffodil International university. I also have adeptness in phonetics, fluency in British and American accents and good command in all the language skills.

I believe working in a reputed organization like your one will provide me excellent opportunity for my career growth in the profession of lecturer. I am confident that if provided the opportunity to serve your organization, I will prove myself to be an important asset for your institute through my dedication, sincerity and highest level of professionalism.

I would welcome an interview and hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience.

Respectfully yours

Md. Ariful Islam

Enclosed:  1. CV
                 2. Photograph
                 3. Photocopies of all academic certificates
                 4. Pay order of Tk. 250/-

Md. Ariful Islam (Arif)
Administrative Officer, Daffodil International University (DIU)
E-mail: ariful@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd , ariful@daffodil.com.bd , ariful333@gmail.com