Students Feedback on Ethics and Human Development

Author Topic: Students Feedback on Ethics and Human Development  (Read 1916 times)

Offline mondal

• View Profile
Students Feedback on Ethics and Human Development
« on: April 09, 2009, 02:11:02 PM »
Importance of Ethics and Tolerance in human life

I hope you all will agree with me that the whole world is heading towards economical, political, environmental and other crisis because of practicing things Unethically. To be true we all are very busy with our self benefits and try to achieve our target by any means even we don’t bother whether our benefits causing damage to others or not. It’s time to think twice and dig our history/culture where we will definitely find that our elder generations have always taken their life much more positively where human relation and views were equally respected. Ethics is a fact of continuous practice in every aspects of daily life for self enrichment and to become a real Human in true sense.

Thus, I would request you all to share your personal views and feedback regarding the above, so that when DIU students will be Graduated they will not only be ready to face the 21st century global challenge but also one of the best human being.
[/color][/color]
S. Mondal
Assistant Registrar
Daffodil International University

Offline tanchi

• Faculty
    • View Profile
Re: Students Feedback on Ethics and Human Development
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2020, 10:58:19 AM »
Ethics is now really a very important issue to address
Khadiza Rahman Tanchi
Assistant Professor