Forex Trading Made Easy - Get Free $250 For $1,000

Author Topic: Forex Trading Made Easy - Get Free $250 For $1,000  (Read 6559 times)

Offline BRE SALAM SONY

• Alhamdulliha Allah Can makes Me A Muslim
    • View Profile
    • Special Discount For hajj and Umrah Guest
Forex Trading Made Easy - Get Free $250 For $1,000
« on: July 23, 2010, 12:27:36 PM »

FOREX TRADING ACCOUNT WITH BONUS + 24/5 LIVE SUPPORT

Postby earndaily.50webs.com » Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:20 am
Hi,

Open A Forex Trading Account Now and Get Your Bonus Now.

Visit and BookMark It: http://earndaily.50webs.com

========================================

Start Forex Trading /without Investment and Earn Daily with 24Hours Online Support from Experts.

There is No Initial Deposit/Investment $250 Like Other Sites.

No Comissions, No Exchange Fees.

Eligible : Anybody, Any Country. 100% legal.

So,

Open An Account Now(FREE).

About eToro
eToro is an innovative software that has taken the complex world of forex trading and made it user friendly. Countless online forex providers supply their traders with platforms that are bulky and uncomfortable to use. You'll find yourself spending more time trying to figure out how to set up a simple trade than analyzing the market and deciding what your next trade will be. Using a ground breaking interface, the eToro platform puts all the forex tools your heart desires right at your fingertips. eToro is about providing the ultimate forex trading environment for all traders. Here you will not only find a phenomenal array of forex trading tools but also live streaming news, financial event calendars and an unlimited practice mode with live forex rates for you to test out trading arenas before applying them with real money. eToro also combines forex trading with a web 2.0 community centered approach. eToro have created a thriving forex community around public and private chats and forums, that enables you to discuss forex with peers from around the globe, and you can even monitor the most popular pairs traded by eToro’s top 100 ranked traders, and utilize their experience to your advantage !

eToro`s Features:

Traders at eToro enjoy:

Innovative user-friendly interface – execute trades with on click of a button.

Unlimited practice – practice your trading techniques with virtual money and live rates

Streaming news – get the latest forex updates as they happen

Low spreads – trade with the lowest spreads online, as low as 2 pips spread.

Superb execution – trades are executed immediately with great precision

Low margin requirement – start trading forex with only $50, and get a first deposit bonus of up to $1000!

Commodities Trading - trade Gold, Silver and Oil on the eToro platform.

Webtrader - no need to download the trading platform to your computer.

Community experience – connect with you fellow traders using public and private chats and forums

Trading challenges - win prizes simply by trading, no entry fees required!

Download eToro for FREE today for a new kind of forex experience!
আল্লাহর রহমতে প্রতি বছর হজে যাওয়ার সুযোগ হচ্ছে।এভাবেই হাজীদের খেদমত করে যেতে চাই।

আমার প্রতিষ্ঠান www.zilhajjgroup.com
www.corporatetourbd.com

Offline BRE SALAM SONY

• View Profile
Re: Forex Trading Made Easy - Get Free $250 For $1,000
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 12:29:01 PM »

Get 300% Return on Investment and collect 10% to 30% dividend EVERY MONTH Check This Out

Free registration for 14 days
Minimum investment USD100 + USD30 (activation fees) = USD130
Maximum investment USD100, 000 +activation fee
Payment every 30 days
Number of payment 15 times
Manage by Swiss Mutual Fund establish since 1948

Maximize your fund to 300% on all profit return just for a minimum of 15 months & your MONEY is GUARANTEE by Swiss Mutual Fund.

Why invest at least USD1000?
• Enjoy 10% reward for referring others
• 10% monthly reward on all your investor’s return
• 0.1% daily interest for a min USD100 account balance
• ++MORE OTHER REWARDS

The return from your investment will be as follow...

from 1 to 3 mth.......mthly return..........= 10%
from 4 to 6 mth.....................................= 15%
from 7 to 9 mth.................................... = 20%
from 10 to 12 mth................................ = 25%
from 13 to 15 mth................................ = 30%

And more info…
• Long / short term Investment Plan
• Can deposit and withdraw the money thru all the bank in the world (take 5-7 days for Wire Transfer or T.T)
• You will get Investment Certificate certified by Swiss Mutual fund (1948)
• Multiple investments are allowed
• Deal with Barclays PLC Bank, the largest bank in the world by total assets
•All your money transactions including account registration will sent to you via SMS directly to your mobile phone

FACT: USD 72.7 millions profits and commissions have been paid out to our Swisscash investor…
You can be a Millionaire within 3-5 years…how?
Only the rich get richer...if you don’t have money forget about this

GOOD NEWS: Open free account now at www.swisscash.biz/mymoh1541301
More info www.swisscash.biz
Contact info01611820639
Yahoo Messenger mynemokembali
Email me a2zearn@yahoo.com

For serious investor only…
আল্লাহর রহমতে প্রতি বছর হজে যাওয়ার সুযোগ হচ্ছে।এভাবেই হাজীদের খেদমত করে যেতে চাই।

www.corporatetourbd.com

Offline BRE SALAM SONY

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2010, 02:13:15 AM »
intereted in making money have a look at

http://coinmagic.org

or if you have ever wanted to trade in the forex market then you can sign up for a demo account and practise for free before trading with real money

http://www.hymarkets.com/servlet/track?campaignID=70120000000AS5B&a_aid=ca6f d456 

www.corporatetourbd.com

Offline jafar_bre

• জানতে চাই , শিখতে চাই , শেখাতে চাই
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2010, 03:41:55 PM »
Now, Learn The Methods And Strategies
A 74-Year Old “Retired” Forex Guru
Uses To Earn 5% Per Day Trading
The Forex Market!

That's right! I'm going to show you the methods he uses to double his money, often in less than a month.

Keep reading while I introduce you to a program which will help you in a very special way.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Seattle, Washington

Friend, my name is Demond Louis and I want to tell you about a REALISTIC path to making a great income trading Forex.

It’s not flashy.  It’s not a guaranteed path to riches – but it works.

I know because I’m a full-time Forex trader.  Every night around 9 pm I settle in for an evening of trading.  I use several proven strategies that have consistently earned me a living for my family.

I don’t use fancy robots.  I’m not a math genius.  I don’t have some supernatural talent for trading.

I’ve just been fortunate enough to meet a very special “guru” who’s been overlooked by the industry.

“The Closet Fx Guru…”
My Best Kept Trading Secret

His name is G. C. Smith and he’s the closest thing to a Forex Yoda you’ll find.

You see George is one talented trader.  He has a genius for seeing patterns in the market that others overlook.  He’s been trading long enough to know how to predict trends before they start and how to make money when the market reverses.

He makes money in stagnant or volatile markets.  Name your currency-pair and he has a strategy that will work.

I’m not talking about some fancy algorithm – I’m talking about a flesh and blood coach.

George has taught me everything I know. 

He’s also shared his knowledge with others in forums and ebooks – but I’ve been fortunate enough to work with him one-on-one.

He’s been my secret weapon.

Now – he can be yours too…

Introducing:

Forex Basecamp –
The Private Trading Club for Serious Forex Traders

Let me tell you a quick story –

A basecamp is the place where all the climbers get equipped for their journey to the top of the mountain.  At basecamp they get food and water, review the weather and get the mental encouragement they need to start.  Often there are several basecamps at different levels up the mountain.  At each basecamp there are Sherpa’s to help them.  No basecamp – no climb.

And if something goes wrong on the mountain, the climber tries like heck to get back to a basecamp.

This is what George has created – a basecamp for Forex traders.

We call it The Forex Made E–Z Basecamp. 

Here’s the good part about it…

George will guide you – just like he’s mentoring me.

What You’ll Achieve with
Forex Made E–Z Basecamp

Do you have an income goal for your Forex trading?  Here’s a piece of free advice, pick a number and write it down.  A goal committed to paper has magical powers – just take my word for it.

Now, what is that number?

Let’s assume for the moment it’s $10,000 per month or $500 a day.

I picked this number because it’s the goal we’ve set for all Forex Basecamp members.  $500 in account profits every day purely earned through strategies YOU own.

Your wealth won’t be dependent on a piece of software or being chained to your computer babysitting a skittish EA.  You’ll KNOW several effective strategies that you can use to wrangle pips out of any market – at will.

Here’s Your $500 per Day Game Plan:

Month #1: Grow your initial investment from $250 to $500

This is small potatoes but you’ll be learning some foundational strategies that you’ll use in the second month.

Month #2: Double your $500 to $1,000

In Month 2, you’ll start to see the subtle indicators in the market that signal profit opportunities.  You’ll build on this knowledge for…

Month #3: Double the $1,000 to $2,000

In month 3, you’ll have a large enough trading account to position yourself for richer returns.  Most traders fail to get to this level – but you’ll get there easily with what you’ll learn at the Basecamp.

Month #4: Watch your Account Zoom to $4,000

This is where it get’s fun.  Now, your trades are bringing in enough money to make a real dent in your financial situation.  You aren’t risking the family budget because your trades are now funding themselves!

Month #5: Shepherd Your Account from $4,000 to $8,000

This may be hard for you to imagine – but this is just the beginning.  At this point, you’ll be extremely skilled in the art of “Pip snatching”.  Right now is when you’ll seriously consider firing your day job.

Month #6: We’ll take it easy and simply build your account from $8,000 to $10,000 – Or about $500 per day in profits.  The best part is that you’ll know exactly how to duplicate your success month after month.  You won’t need much more help at this level.  Everything you need will be in your head.

That’s true freedom.

Sound too good to be true?

You Deserve Some Proof…
Doubled His Trading Account in Just 14 Days

This is a snapshot of George’s trading performance from January 15th to February 5th.  As you can see, he doubled his initial investment of $500 to $1,000 in just 14 trading days.

Day   Starting Acct. Balance   Ending Acct. Balance   Daily Gain   Total Gains   Percent Return
500   529   29   29   5.8
529   560   31   60   5.9
560   591   31   91   5.5
591   624   33   124   5.6
624   657   33   157   5.3
657   694   37   194   5.6
694   732   38   232   5.5
732   772   40   272   5.5
772   792   40   292   2.6
792   833   41   333   5.2
833   878   45   378   5.4
878   927   49   427   5.6
927   982   55   482   5.9
982   1000   18   500   1.8
Here are his trading tickets just in case you want to see the hard proof:

Did you notice something unusual about his daily trading?
Nearly all trading days earned five percent!
THAT'S THE GOAL WE STRIVE FOR AT OUR MEMBERSHIP CLUB: 5% PER DAY.

There's a reason for this. Earn less and it will take you longer to reach your goal.

Earn more and you run the risk of giving back what you've gained!

You see, trading is a combination of fear and greed. But mostly fear. The fear of losing what you've earned. And the more you earn, the more you fear losing it.

That's why we suggest you start small and work it up. Your fear of losing is minimized because you gradually accept what you need to do each time, at each level.

That's where our Membership Club comes in. We are all working together at various speeds to achieve our goal of earning $500 per Day!

Just like learning how to fly a small Cessna and . . many flight hours later you're flying a Boeing 747.

We'll be working together to help you succeed. You'll never be left to wonder, "What do I do next?"

All you need to do is exactly what George does every trading session; learn and apply his strategies and use the tools he employs to spot profitable trends.

The easiest way to do this is to join our family at Forex Basecamp!

Here’s What Forex Basecamp Delivers

George and I have over-delivered on Forex Basecamp.  I’m not exaggerating when I say it is the best collection of proven forex trading strategies available.  I’ve collected every shred of information that George has taught, recorded or noted for the last 5 years.  Nothing has escaped my notice.

To make this flood of killer Forex knowledge easy to use, I’ve organized it into an online membership site.  It’s point-and-click simple and fully stocked with videos, articles, and worksheets that can be used immediately.

This is what you’ll enjoy as a Forex Basecamp member:

Daily Trading Activity: Several times a week George will teach you the hidden art and science of making money from thin air.  You’ll see first-hand the strategies that George uses to make winning trades in the CURRENT markets.  Each video is professionally recorded and available within 24 hours for your reference.

Over 60 previous “Look Over His Shoulder” Videos: Watch first-hand as George decides which trades to make, sets take profit and sell points, and analyzes his performance.  This is the best way to soak up his cutting-edge strategies quickly.
Click Here to watch a recent video
Daily Update of the EUR/USD Pair: Forex Basecamp members are continually updated on opportunities emerging in the EUR/USD currency pair. This special password protected site is our own private signal service for long term trading and directional guidance.

George’s Cheat Sheets: Over the years, George has created ingenious excel spreadsheets and programs that automatically calculate key trading points and objectives.  You’ll get full access to this library immediately after you join.  You’ll instantly save time the moment you put these Cheat Sheets into action.

Motivational Articles: Forex trading is a mental sport where it pays to have an iron will and self-discipline.  We’ve created a special section filled with motivational articles that hard-wire your mind for success. 

Q&A Archive: You’ll get exclusive access to all of the Q&A emails sent between George and Forex Basecamp members.  This resource is priceless.

Daily Support of All Your Questiions: We pride ourselves on being able to answer any question you might have in a timely and professional manner. No question is too small for us.

Most of All . . A sincere effort to help you achieve your goal of winning in the Forex markets.

Plus – Much, Much More!!

The Foundations of Your Trading Success…
These Strategies Have NEVER Been Taught This Way Anywhere Before…

Frankly, I’m a little protective of our strategies.  I’m not comfortable talking about them publicly but I want you to get a feel for what you’ll discover inside Forex Basecamp –

I won’t go into detail but here’s a glimpse at a few of the most powerful strategies:

The Oscar Indicator
Oscar is a clever strategy for predicting currency price swings.  Using Oscar can give you an early-warning sign of trend directions so you can position yourself to take advantage of price swings.

The Long Roll (trending) Strategy
This strategy will arm you with a potent indicator that will help you identify long-term profit opportunities.  Successful Forex trading depends on identifying and exploiting trends and The Long Roll Strategy is a profitable way to quickly identify these opportunities.

Latitude Line Trading Strategy
I’ll show you a short-cut for immediately spotting profitable trading opportunities with a simple glance at your moving averages. The Latitude Line Strategy is a sure-fire way to put you in position to profit regardless of market conditions.

Each of these strategies is incredibly profitable on their own.  Taken together, you have a complete toolkit for generating positive returns in almost any market environment.

To accelerate your learning, we’ve created videos for each of these strategies that will show you how to use them in live trading situations.  Just play the video and follow-along with your notes.  You’ll find that you’ll learn the strategies extremely fast and be using them in your own trading even faster.

Before we move on, I wanted to show you…

A Few Notes From
Forex Basecamp Members –

Each of these notes were unsolicited and represents the experience of that member.  These notes are on file and are 100% authentic. For legal reasons, I must caution you that these comments may not be indicative of the results you’ll achieve.  They are offered only for your information.

Take a look –
Made my 25 pips in 19 minutes.
"Thank you, thank you . . I added the Heikin-Ashi chart to my platform this morning and made my 25 pips in 19 minutes. I cannot believe it. It was a total rush." Nicole F.

Unquestionably the best investment I have made . .
"Thanks again George for your constant effort to guide us to success. The money that I spent for the membership is unquestionably the best investment that I have made since beginning my trading career." Tom D.

Yours is the only information I archive!
"I receive a flood of high powered trading information and opportunities by email, mailing and phone. Your blatant honesty, industry and persistence in the development of trading strategies is singularly above the rest. Yours is really the only such information that I archive." Bob C.

I consistently make my daily 5%.
"I consistently make my daily 5%. Of the many program and systems I have purchased over the past 5 years since I began trading forex, yours is the best and frankly the only one I have found that works on a consistent basis. Wish I had discovered you sooner."
M. T., Charlotte, NC

Easier to learn and maintain your trading strategies . .
"Thank you for your time and interest to make it easier for us to learn and maintain your trading strategies." Phillip B.

Seems to care about people more than the profit . .
"First, I want to thank you for the way you seem to care about people more than the profit from selling your program. I never got the sense of hype from you that I have gotten from so many others out there selling their program." Tommie T.

Provide a magnificent service!
"You provide a magnificent service. Very much appreciated." Roy P.
These traders are a mix of beginners and professionals.  There is nothing special about any of them other than the fact that they have a drive to win with Forex trading.  I believe you can achieve the same success… and I’ve made it easy for you to get started.

How Much Would You Pay To Change
Your Life For The Better?
Traders are constantly weighing risk and reward.

Here’s a no-brainer scenario.

If I showed you a clear, simple and logical way to make $10,000 per month from trading currencies -- how much would you pay for it?

Look at it another way.

If you were going to buy a business that could earn you $10,000 a month you would expect to pay at least five times it's monthly income, annualized!

Or, maybe the seller would let you buy it with stretch payments of $5,000 per month!

Believe it or not, I know there are Forex Basecamp members that would be happy to pay that much, but this price would put this opportunity out of reach for most.

How about $1,000 a month?

Very reasonable and many less informative trading clubs easily charge their members this amount – but we won’t.  George helped me when I barely had the minimum brokerage account minimum to invest.  We want to continue this tradition so…

Here’s the deal. George has produced a remarkable trading manual that is rated number one in the forums. It's the "BaseCamp Guidebook" for our membership club.
Purchase the guidebook and receive
lifetime membership to Forex BaseCamp!

That's right, with the purchase of "Forex Trading Made E-Z" you gain full and complete access to every feature of our club for as long as you wish. No further charge whatsoever.

This is an incredible deal for those wishing to join a Membership Club but don't want to be tied down to a monthly membership fee.

For just a one time payment of $77 you avoid any further cost down the road.

You'll be "grandfathered" into a club providing weekly up-to-date videos, a one-of-a kind signal service, important Forex news events, and full support as long as you need it.

You won't find this deal anywhere else on the internet. I don’t think I can make your decision any easier.

Well…maybe I can –
Mr. Smith’s 60 Day Triple-Promise Guarantee

Listen, I understand that a guarantee isn’t your #1 reason for investing in Forex Basecamp.  However, I am offering you one to show you that I mean business and stand 100% behind this opportunity.  I will make you 3 Promises:

Promise #1: Easy
Every strategy, technique and tool that you’ll learn in Forex Basecamp will be simple to learn and use.  You won’t be wasting valuable trading time wrestling with complicated theory. 

Promise #2: Fast
If you apply what you learn, you will start to see results quickly.  The techniques that you’ll learn are used everyday by George and myself. We don’t wait for weeks for profits and neither will you.

Promise #3: Proven
George has no patience for theory.  We don’t work on faith or pie-in-the-sky ideas. Each strategy you’ll learn has been tested in live accounts every trading session. We know they work and we make money with them consistently. You’ll trade with the confidence that your techniques are battle-tested.

We’ll let you join and try out Forex Basecamp for 60 days. Spend time reviewing the videos, articles and material. Start trading all of the strategies you’ll learn -- Demo or live. We want you to thoroughly test every aspect of the membership.

If you are not happy, in any way with any feature of the club, then send me a note and I’ll make sure you receive a full refund -- no questions asked. We've been doing this for more than two years and have never back-tracked on our promise.

We can’t be more fair than that.
But $77 is extremely low in this business
and may not last for long…
Forex Basecamp is incredibly hands-on. George literely spends hours working with members and answering every question he receives. This is all we do.

Unlike other memberships, George doesn’t just show up once a month – he’s always available.

He’s also retired which means he does this because he loves it. But, I have to tell you, we have an agreement that we’ll close the doors to new members when the workload reaches a point that George can't enjoy time with his family and personal life.

Get started below –

Secure Payments Made Through ClickBank/PayPal

PLEASE NOTE: After joining us you will be re-directed to a special page where you can download the complete program manual and all material immediately. You will also gain lifetime access to our password protected Membership Site so you can learn right away how we earn 5% a day.

If you have any questions, or need technical support of any kind,
please contact us at
support@forex-trading-made-ez.com

Disclaimer | Terms Of Use | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Affiliates
Adrian Research & Development
17701 108th Ave SE, #403, Renton, WA 98055

U.S. Government Required Disclaimer - Trading foreign exchange markets on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in the Forex market, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.

© Adrian Research & Development, All Rights Reserved
http://www.forex-trading-made-ez.com/
JAFAR IQBAL
 ID: 091-27-128
Department of Real Estate
Daffodil International University

JAFAR IQBAL
1st Student
Department of Real Estate
Asst.manager(Sales)
Rupayan Group
Cell # 01787147157.