Why don’t Daffodil International University’s students carry ID card?

Author Topic: Why don’t Daffodil International University’s students carry ID card?  (Read 40837 times)

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
 I start from a story that I took a course of Mrs. Fariha Tasnim about three semesters before. She had made a rule in the class that nobody allows in the class room without ID card. After the next class about 10-15 students did not carry ID card. So, Madam said them to leave the class. Those students escaped the class but some moments later they returned with ID card. Madam asked them were from, they collected their ID cards. Those students were laughing and replied that they collected their ID cards from their friends who were sitting on the counseling room or here there. Madam accepted them in the class that day. After that day, all the students carried ID card and completed that course with carrying ID cards.  

All the top ranking university’s students carry ID card, and the authority forces them to do it like Mrs. Fariha Tasnim. I know some university whose students have to carry ID card. These universities are A.I.U.B, ASA, N.S.U, B.U, etc.

It is nothing but the reflection of our identity. When students go to University from the house, most the people take at glance at student’s id card. It’s our nature if we see any id card, we try to read it.                                                      So, I just want to say, isn’t it the good advertisement of our university?

Sometimes, I have seen in our university that our authority tried to establish a rule to carry student’s ID card. The security guard standing beside the lift, said to the student to hang on their ID card.  However, our authority failed to make to establish this system.

As I can see, in our examination hall, nobody allows in the class room without ID card. Please establish it all the class.

I advise to the authority through Head of the Department and the entire concern person, please suggest  all the teacher’s not to allow any single students allowed in the class room without ID card.

I love my Parents.
I love my Country.
I love my University.

Thank you

« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 09:06:42 AM by ashiqbest012 »
Name: Ashiq Hossain
ID: 121-14-696 & 083-11-558
Faculty of Business & Economics
Daffodil International University
Cell:01674-566806

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
I believe, all other faculties of DIU are not less punctual and strict than Fariha Tasnim madam.
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
Thank you for your valuable comment. If you want to see our university will be1st ranking university, our authority must establish it like Mrs. Fariha Tasnim. There is no alternative.

debashish

Well said Ashiq. I do believe that if our authority can implement the rule to hand ID card in the exam hall successfully, they can also implement this in our regular class as well. So, I am requesting through this forum to implement the rule strictly in the class room.

Offline Md. Limon Hossain

• View Profile
Thank you Mr. Ashiq, It's a very bad culture of our students that we are not hang-on our id card. We should do it, because it’s all about our security, reputation, and good environment of our campus. I have a question to all ……...If we don't have to hang-on ID card...........! Why authority gave us.........?
Md. Limon Hossain
Department of BBA
ID: 082-11-523
Cell: +8801717885679
E-mail: limon-hossain@diu.edu.bd And limon.hossain@yahoo.com

Offline shibli

• Faculty
  • God is only one without a second. [Upanisad 6:2]
    • View Profile
Thank you, Ashiq, Limon and Debashish. I have already informed our respected Head of BBA program. He will take care of further steps and decisions to implement and proceed.
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline masum iqbal

• Faculty
    • View Profile
Dear Ashiq

Thank you very much indeed.
We always want to see our students sincere, disciplined and successful.Its time for the students to learn norms, sincereity,discipline and puncuality And we wnat our students to wear ID cards not for advertising but for their discipline, puncuality and sincerity.

We notified several times to wear ID cards and I think  most of the students carry their cards. And yes in future we will make it imperative for the betterment of the students as well as the university.

thank you once again.

Masum Iqbal  

debashish

Thank you Sir.

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
Thank You Mr. Debashish and my friend Limon for supporting me. I am very happy because those are supporting me and agree with me. 

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
I am very happy because our respected head of the department and our assistant professor read my post with the patient.

Special thanks to Mr. Shibli sir to inform to Head of the department my message.

Thank you sir to be always with us. 

Thank you

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
If you want to increase your pc speed just click on the following link. This is my digital post..

http://forum.daffodilvarsity.edu.bd/index.php/topic,1755.msg4991.html#msg4991
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 02:04:03 AM by ashiqbest012 »

Offline rumman

• DIU is the best
    • View Profile
Thanks for good realization. We always try to obey the rules & regulations of our university but few students do not hang the ID cards. In future we will be more strict in this regard.
Md. Abdur Rumman Khan
Senior Assistant Registrar

Offline BRE SALAM SONY

• Alhamdulliha Allah Can makes Me A Muslim
    • View Profile
    • Special Discount For hajj and Umrah Guest
we have need to exercise corporate behavior

like id card use ,dress code use and formal dress.

this is part of our study life and our safety for work in our campus.
like terrorist occur some this in our campus what we justify that there are our student or terrorist.
that's why is very important issue for our safety.

thanks

আল্লাহর রহমতে প্রতি বছর হজে যাওয়ার সুযোগ হচ্ছে।এভাবেই হাজীদের খেদমত করে যেতে চাই।

আমার প্রতিষ্ঠান www.zilhajjgroup.com
www.corporatetourbd.com

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
I hope authority will implement this system as soon as possible.
But When When When When......??????????

Offline papon_banik

• View Profile
We are eagerly waiting for hung ID card but Why does not DIU take any action?

Thank you Mr. Ashiq Hossain
Papon Banik
ID: 082-11-530
Dept of BBA
D.I.U