Why don’t Daffodil International University’s students carry ID card?

Author Topic: Why don’t Daffodil International University’s students carry ID card?  (Read 40855 times)

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
Please motivate the students who are without ID card. If they seem reluctant despite repeated notification, just send their IDs to my mail personally. Authority will look after them.
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline Golam Kibria

• Working for a better life
    • View Profile
    • Golam Kibria
Our maximum student wear their ID card.Some student miss that also.But in our today's class had not any student who had not their ID card. it is very good news for us.I request all studenys who donot wear their Id card,Because wear your ID card . it can increse our university image.
Golam Kibria
ID:101-11-1373 (BBA)
Asst.Offic, Bangladesh Skill Development Institute
Ex.Lecturer,SEBGC
Email : golam_1373@diu.edu.bd
http://www.golamkibria.com
Mob:01843674226
Digital University: http://www.daffodilvarsity.edu.bd
Bangladeshi Poems, Novels and history: http://www.trulybangladesh.com

Offline bidita

• Life does not get easier, you just get stronger.
    • View Profile
    • biditarahman

Be proud to ID card in your heart..which indicated that you are the family of DIU..
Bidita Rahman :)
Id: 092-11-956
23rd batch
Department of Business Administration
School of Business
Daffodil International University
latifa@diu.edu.bd

Offline goodboy

• "Find your ways, Built your inspiration."
    • View Profile
still many students are without their ID CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!

What we should do about it????????

I personally tried hard to make my section in proper discipline........ and my intention got the success....

But what about the others?????????
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
Department of BBA, Sec:B.
25th Batch.
Daffodil International University.
Email: shajib_1375@diu.edu.bd
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
We need some more time to get 100% success. Yes, some students are yet to be habituated to wearing ID card. We are trying. Faculty members and Administrative section have already come into being of wearing ID card. We still lacks some discipline among the students.

>> Only complaining will linger the process. Students are also part of it's implementation. They are requested to take part to this campaign as volunteers. Pls inform students to wear ID card. If they refuse, please send his/her name and ID to me by phone/mail.

>> If a teacher allows students in his/her class without ID, Please inform me the name and department of that faculty members.

Authority is very determined to make is a 100% success by the beginning of the next semester. This discipline would enhance our standard a lot. We will not compromise.
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline goodboy

• "Find your ways, Built your inspiration."
    • View Profile
As a student of DIU, I now feel so proud when I found myself having the ID of DIU. ID reflects a students potentials what he can do for his beloved institution, As per I concern, I'm writing now that students of the university are now very much sincere to the fact of having the ID card inside & outside the campus.I personally experienced the change among the students which is the success of our combining efforts.

I'm very thankful to the authority, faculties & students.....without whom this wouldn't be a milestone for us.
Now we feel proud, we feel encouraged......because DIU is now one of the most successful institutions from other universities/institutions.
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
Department of BBA, Sec:B.
25th Batch.
Email: shajib_1375@diu.edu.bd
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline Md. Limon Hossain

• View Profile
Dear All: I ‘m really very happy for our student’s response about using ID card. Now we can say that we are more decent, deceplained, sensible & positive.

It’s a pure success.
Md. Limon Hossain
Department of BBA
ID: 082-11-523
Cell: +8801717885679
E-mail: limon-hossain@diu.edu.bd And limon.hossain@yahoo.com

Offline ovi.live

• View Profile
thnx bro....

Offline 072-11-1822

• It's Jahan. @ Catch me, if u can.
    • View Profile
    • http://aajahan.wordpress.com
Design and Quality of ID card is not as well than other well reputed Private Universities.
JAHAN

Offline Shah - Al - Mamun

• View Profile
Design and Quality of ID card is not as well than other well reputed Private Universities.

The present DIU student ID card is very much standard. However, DIU students will have more attractive ID cards very soon. DIU have already taken steps in this regards so that DIU students can proudly display their ID cards. DIU is also inviting students to submit their ideas on the design of the new ID card.

Regards,

Shah - Al - Mamun
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 03:09:54 PM by Shah - Al - Mamun »

Offline Md. Fouad Hossain Sarker

• FHS
    • View Profile
DIU is our spirit, DIU is our motion, and DIU is our rhythm. Please don't forget to bring your identity.
Md. Fouad Hossain Sarker
Assistant Professor and Head
Department of Development Studies
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
Dhaka-1207

Offline nature

• I love my University
    • View Profile
Now the students of DIU are very much aware of ID card and most of the students wearing ID card when they are in the campus. We the students try to our level best to carry and wearing ID card.
Name: Md. Faruque Hossain
ID: 142-14-1436
Department of MBA
Daffodil International  University
Email:faruque_1362@diu.edu.bd

Offline Sampa Saha

• Faculty
    • View Profile
Dear students,

i think student ID card is a part of student life. so everybody has to strictly follow the university's rules and regulation.Without ID card how can u prove urself, u are a student of DIU?

Sampa Saha
Sr. lecturer
DIU

Offline sethy

• View Profile
Now there are a few student who doesn't ware ID card. And the rest of all maintain the good habit.
Sazia Afrin Sethy
ID:101-11-1366
BBA Department,
Batch: 25th,
Sec: B.

Offline Sampa Saha

• Faculty
    • View Profile
Today, In my class, Organizational behavior, Sec:C, all of my students weared their ID card. This is truly appreciable.  Everybody has to maintain this in the university.

Sampa saha
Sr. Lecturer