Why don’t Daffodil International University’s students carry ID card?

Author Topic: Why don’t Daffodil International University’s students carry ID card?  (Read 40828 times)

debashish

Its a matter of sorrow that some students feel shy to hang ID card of DIU, I think if they feel shy and don't bother about to hang ID card, its better they can leave DIU.

If we really think we are the students of DIU, If we really love DIU, If we really think its our university and we feel proud for this, than we should hang our ID card before enter in the campus.

Offline oyon

• View Profile

Take the problem as small then it will be easy to solve.

Md limon nice line to express this think.much bold think can be understood by this.

Offline rabeyabusri

• View Profile
I strongly agree with this topic and happy to follow the rule. But authority should take more strong action.
Rabeya Busri
BBA Dept.
20th Batch
ID: 082-11-252

debashish

Some teachers made it mandatory in the class. They said, no students will allowed in the class without ID card. Like this all the students and teachers should come forward to make it mandatory. I do believe, success will come.

Offline a.k.azad_cse

• View Profile
Need to start Electronic ID card system.As a result student should bring their ID card for join classes OR enterence into campus

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
Some teachers made it mandatory in the class. They said, no students will be allowed in the class without ID card. Like this, all the students and teachers should come forward to make it mandatory. I do believe, success will come.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 09:30:26 AM by Shamim Ansary »
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline oyon

• View Profile

some Faculty of bba department follow this rule. But in our main campus there are no such rules.

Offline Shah - Al - Mamun

• View Profile
some Faculty of bba department follow this rule. But in our main campus there are no such rules.

There is rule but a matter of sorrow that we are neglecting that rule. DIU authorities even put stickers that encourage students to wear ID with pride. But we have got information that some students not only neglecting the stickers but also tearing those apart.

Dear students please keep in mind that it is up to you all to establish the rule to wear ID cards in campus. Wear your ID cards with pride.

Regards,

Shah - Al - Mamun

Offline shaikat

• Its simple..
    • View Profile
Its our duty and we should hang our ID card when we are in campus.
Moheuddin Ahmed Shaikat
Administrative Officer
Department of CSE
Daffodil International University

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
Most of the students always hang their ID card now. It looks fantastic. Nowadays, students are more conscious about this matter personally feel it. Anyway, If our faculty members give us threat such as, if you hang your Id card otherwise don't come to the class room. Every single student will hang their ID card. It's my opinion.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 12:47:20 AM by ashiqbest012 »
Name: Ashiq Hossain
ID: 121-14-696 & 083-11-558
Faculty of Business & Economics
Cell:01674-566806

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile

Most of the students always hang their ID card now. It looks fantastic. Now a days , students are more conscious about this matter.I personally feel it. Anyway, If our faculty members give us threat such as, if you hang your Id card otherwise don't come the class room. Every single students will hang their ID card. It's my personal opinion.
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
Students are much aware about hanging ID Cards. Today, I have found all of the staffs are saying plz wear your ID card and if you don't have plz go and meet to the department head. Most of the students hang their ID card except some.

Thanks to the authority to take the proper step.   
Name: Ashiq Hossain
ID: 121-14-696 & 083-11-558
Faculty of Business & Economics
Cell:01674-566806

Offline Rokon

• View Profile
Dear Brother(Asiq)

Actually i am glad to see that you mentioned a very important factor.You suggested that teachers should not allow students in the class who don't hang thier ID cards.It's good idea but actually it is involved with students' responsibility.So i think we should maintain our responsibility.If we maintain this rule then no outsider person can enter in our campus and that will be better for authority to identify who is he/she without ID card.
Handsome is that,Handsome is act

Offline nature

• I love my University
    • View Profile
We are trying our best for carry ID card.
Name: Md. Faruque Hossain
ID: 142-14-1436
Department of MBA
Daffodil International  University
Email:faruque_1362@diu.edu.bd

Offline arif_theviper

• View Profile
Now this action is working in DIU. All the students are carrying ID cards with them but they do not hang it on their neck. I think DIU authority should think about this. Every students should have a ID cards hanging on their neck so that we can stop outsider.
Arif Hossain
ID-103-11-1635