Why don’t Daffodil International University’s students carry ID card?

Author Topic: Why don’t Daffodil International University’s students carry ID card?  (Read 40446 times)

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
It's our moral duty to hang id card in the university. The time has gone when we said plz hang id card to the student. Now, if anyone doesn't want to wear id card, Authority should take the appropriate action.
Name: Ashiq Hossain
ID: 121-14-696 & 083-11-558
Faculty of Business & Economics
Daffodil International University
Cell:01674-566806

Offline saratasneem

• Faculty
    • View Profile
I am regularly encouraging and advising my dear students to wear ID card not only in the class room but also while they are in campus.I am counseling them to wear the card outside the campus also because viewing a student wearing this card will boost up the image of our beloved university.

Now, the students are also very serious and sincere about it.

Offline Sharmin Jahan

• View Profile
I must say that the rate is definitely increasing day by day. In my class, most of the times I have found that 100% students are wearing ID card. Thanks to my dear students for their understanding and effort. To me, they look very smart when they wear their ID card.  :D

Offline sethy

• View Profile
We are proud of our University. And we are lucky to be a part of DIU. ID card is our identity. By wearing ID card we can introduce ourselves as a part of Daffodil International University. So we all has to carry ID card.   
Sazia Afrin Sethy
ID:101-11-1366
BBA Department,
Batch: 25th,
Sec: B.

Offline masum iqbal

• Faculty
    • View Profile
It is observed that most of the students are wearing their ID cards while in class room and on campus.The teachers and students have taken it very positively. So, I express thanks and gratitude to my respected colleagues and beloved students.And I hope that we will not find a single student on campus without ID card.

Regards

Masum Iqbal

Offline tanzina_diu

• Faculty
    • View Profile
I agree with masum sir. Now students as well as teachers are highly motivated to wear Id card regularly when they are in DIU Campus.
Tanzina Hossain
Assistant Professor
Department of Business Administration
Faculty of Business & Economics

Offline tree

• View Profile
I hope we are carry id card properly