Why don’t Daffodil International University’s students carry ID card?

Author Topic: Why don’t Daffodil International University’s students carry ID card?  (Read 40781 times)

Offline papelrezwan

• View Profile
I think no student should be permitted in the class without hanging ID card, even in the campus. If it is regulated a few days obviously everybody will be serious, as well as habitual.
Md. Rezwanur Rahman
MBA, BBA,
Student Counselor,
Daffodil International University
Executive Member, DIUAA
Cell: 01713493051, 01717352538
E-mail: rezwan@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd

Offline Md. Minhaz Khan

• View Profile
You are right sir but nobody wants to wear it. Do something for it. Our university has to make a rule that everybody has  to wear formal dress and hang on ID card.
Md. Minhaz Khan
Department of BBA
ID: 082-11-520
Batch 20th
Cell: +8801911260791

Offline Md. Limon Hossain

• View Profile
Thanks all

I hope, our authority will do it before an accident.
Md. Limon Hossain
Department of BBA
ID: 082-11-523
Cell: +8801717885679
E-mail: limon-hossain@diu.edu.bd And limon.hossain@yahoo.com

Offline bidita

• Life does not get easier, you just get stronger.
    • View Profile
    • biditarahman
Dear all
ID is important for us because it introduce our self officially...
So we have to concern about this..we wear it and inspire our friends..
Bidita Rahman :)
Id: 092-11-956
23rd batch
Department of Business Administration
School of Business
latifa@diu.edu.bd

Offline mamun

• View Profile
Thanks to all for their posts in the forum. We, the people, forget the past. In our School life, if anyone forgot to wear school-dress, he or she was not allowed to attend the assemble, to attend the class was a far away words. Actually it is a discipline to make our life disciplined. I can't understand why we will force the students  to wear Id cards. Its our duty to show our identity in every aspect of life. Thanks to All. 
Professor Rafiqul Islam
Dean, FBE

Offline Ms. Aziz

• View Profile
Dear all,there is already a notice to wear ID card and at the entrance point, in the class room exam hall, no one is considered without wearing the ID card. its mandatory not only for the students but also for the officials as well.This rule is strictly being maintained .To our beloved students its a request to you all to wear the ID card.It creates an impression at the same time its an identification of the person. so for the sake of your safety you should wear this. Those who are used to wear ID card please inspire your friend circle to do so it will become a habit to you.One more thing renew your ID card if it is expired or if you have changed your department.
Senior Assistant Registrar
DIU

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
Re: How to re-collect the lost ID cards
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2010, 12:30:08 PM »
How to recollect your lost ID cards:

1. Deposit compensation money of 200/- to the Accounts

2. Come to the Counseling Section of DIU with the money receipt, 1 copy pf recent photograph.

3. Collect & Properly Fill up the form provided by the authority.

4. Submit the form to them. Counseling Section will inform you when to collect your desired ID card.
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
Dear Mr. Shamim Ansary,
As I listened from my friend, If I lose my ID card, I have to go to Police station and complain them about my ID card. After I will be allowed to get new ID card.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 08:01:56 PM by ashiqbest012 »
Name: Ashiq Hossain
ID: 121-14-696 & 083-11-558
Faculty of Business & Economics
Cell:01674-566806

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
The post regarding "recollecting lost ID card" has been launched after talking with our Senior Counselor, who deals with this matter. For further queries, please contact to our Counseling section.
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline sajib

• View Profile
Dear All,

I think it should be our moral duties and responsibilities to hanging the ID card when we enter in to the university campus.
Kamrul Hossain Sajib
Assistant Controller of Examination

Offline sarowar.selim

• View Profile

Dearest Students,

why not hanging ID cards while entering the university? just ask yourself and i'm sure enough that nothing will come up in your mind as an answer except “amni….amni”.

Here’s the point where I’m totally agreed with our respected all who says we should hang ID card. You people should not only do it by yourself but also should encourage others to hang ID cards to feel that where we are coming to get knowledge for better future should be respected by all.

Feel proud for your University, think once what you could get from here after completing your graduation and post graduation and hang ID to identify yourself among 1000 peoples that your are a proud member of Daffodil Family. 8)
Sarowar Selim (Reagan)
Administrative Officer
BBA Program

Offline Ms. Aziz

• View Profile
If we ask ourselves why do we wear ID card then we can ans the Q but if we ask why not I am sure no one can give a proper ans.
Senior Assistant Registrar
DIU

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
Nice Question and Answer MS. Aziz.
Today One of our faculty members said to us in the class " Nobody will allow without ID card in the class from the next class" and also said " we, the faculty members have taken this decision and strictly follow from tomorrow" . So, Thank you faculty members and authorities took these kinds of step.  I am very happy because authority would implement the rule that " NOBODY WILL ALLOW WITHOUT ID CARD IN THE CLASS ROOM"..
Name: Ashiq Hossain
ID: 121-14-696 & 083-11-558
Faculty of Business & Economics
Cell:01674-566806

debashish

Hope the decision will keep continue strictly for all the students. When every students will wear the ID card at least during the university time then it will create a good environment. I think every students should follow the rules of university and if all our faculty members come forward to implement this rules in the class room strictly, students will be habitual to hand their ID card properly. Only from this ID card anyone can identify us as a student of Daffodil International University and we can proudly say that we are the students of Daffodil International University.

Offline bidita

• Life does not get easier, you just get stronger.
    • View Profile
    • biditarahman
"NOBODY WILL ALLOW WITHOUT ID CARD IN THE CLASS ROOM".. +++"NOBODY WILL ALLOW WITHOUT ID CARD IN THE UNIVERSITY"
Bidita Rahman :)
Id: 092-11-956
23rd batch
Department of Business Administration
School of Business
latifa@diu.edu.bd