Why don’t Daffodil International University’s students carry ID card?

Author Topic: Why don’t Daffodil International University’s students carry ID card?  (Read 40741 times)

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
Thank You Ms. Bidhita apu add a new word. But our authority should start from our classroom because we are not habituated. I do not know how far they will go. If the faculty members loose it, we might go to our previous situation.

I can give a suggestion that, as our faculty members agree not to allow any student without ID card, so, if our authority frequently visits to the classroom and can see the classroom situation, I think it will be very effective for everyone to hang ID card.  Authority should think about it. Decision making is very easy but implementation is hard to do.

Thank you all
Name: Ashiq Hossain
ID: 121-14-696 & 083-11-558
Faculty of Business & Economics
Daffodil International University
Cell:01674-566806

Offline shibli

• Faculty
  • God is only one without a second. [Upanisad 6:2]
    • View Profile
Ms Bidita, that is again negative comment.

Students will be allowed to enter the DIU campus only when they carry their ID cards on their shoulder. Use positive sentence that you learnt in Business Communication.
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline bidita

• Life does not get easier, you just get stronger.
    • View Profile
    • biditarahman
Thank you very much sir for  reminder but let me correct one thing may be it is a miscommunication i just correct the sentence that's it
NOBODY WILL ALLOW WITHOUT ID CARD IN THE CLASS ROOM".. i don't mention nobody first ...Please read it again ....

And also Thank you very much for your effective speech Mr.Ashiq .....
Bidita Rahman :)
Id: 092-11-956
23rd batch
Department of Business Administration
School of Business
latifa@diu.edu.bd

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
I always respect our faculty member, I always respect my senior, I always respect my Junior from my childhood. Our university has a rule that every faculty member must wear ID card, and as I always see they always obey this rule. So, I did not mention anywhere on my comment that faculty members would not enter class room without ID card. Anyway, I always against those students who do not carry ID cards on his shoulder. Anyone can say me {"NOBODY" means what?} I want to say her or him that I mention my friends/Students. I did not mention our honorable faculty members.

faculty members.
I do not heart anyone. I love my    university.  
                                                       Students.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 09:43:33 AM by ashiqbest012 »

Offline vcoffice

• View Profile
We the employees feel worthy hanging DIU's ID Card round the neck. Its carry value for us. I think there is no students at DIU who feel that this card degrades him/her. Who could do better in future without self esteem?

Its also a symbol of togetherness, symbol of brotherhood. If the reason to hide ID cards is only carelessness, the students must feel that they should improve. If the reason is forgetfulness, i premise they will recover it soon. If the reason is that they feel nuisance, i have nothing to say them. In near future life itself could be nuisance for them.

Come, hang our ID cards and be identical while we are in the campus.

Offline rumman

• DIU is the best
    • View Profile
Thank you Mr. Adnan for your posting.

I completely agree with your opinion. It is very high time to maintain DIU rules and regulations. I earnestly request to all the students, teachers, and officers to hang their ID card and recognize yourself that you are a proud member of DIU.
Md. Abdur Rumman Khan
Senior Assistant Registrar

debashish

All the time authority notifying the students to hang ID card otherwise students without having ID card would not be allowed to enter the campus but most of the students are not showing any respect about the notice. Still they are not hanging ID card while they are entering in the campus. I think, it could be better if a checking system start while they are entering in the lift or going up stair though stair. I am saying about some top rated universities without mentioning name that they check students' ID while they are entering in the university; even they also check before entering in the faculty room, cafeteria, library and lab. Isn't it possible to start checking at least while students are entering in the university? Because we can see that their are some students in the university they don't carry any bag, book, also not attend in the class or exam but they are staying whole the time in the university and giving lead in every stages. Are their no rules for them? I think our authority have to be strict to implement the rules otherwise it is really difficult to recognize others.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 09:16:17 AM by debashish »

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
Thank you Mr.Debashish for your wounder full idea.

Offline A.H.M. Ashraful Islam

• View Profile
Thanks Debashis,
For your valuable suggestion.

A. H. M. Ashraful Islam
Sr. Assistant Director (P&D) &
Assistant Proctor
Daffodi lnternatioanl University

debashish

Thank you very much Sir and thanks Ashiq

Offline shibli

• Faculty
  • God is only one without a second. [Upanisad 6:2]
    • View Profile
Students must put on their ID card on campus. Wearing ID card is a must for all students of DIU
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
I am now at universtiy. Today I forgot to hung the ID card on my shoulder, our security guard remined me to hung ID card. I hope, when I enter my class room today all of my friends carry their ID cards on their shoulder.

Thank you.

debashish

It is matter of sorrow that day by day again the strictness of wearing ID card is losing down. Security guards are doing their jobs well but some students don’t care about them. So they are easily entering in the campus without ID card. I think in this case to prevent without ID card/outsider, if security guards' get power not to allow any students without ID card it will a better way. In many universities their security guards have power to do this job. No ID card No Entry.

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
I do agree Mr. Debashish. I am also observing it. On Tuesday, one of our security guards told us "Please hung ID card", I appreciate it. But It is a matter of sorrow that  he did not hang ID card. On Wednesday, Mr. Mahabub Parvez sir, wore ID card and come to our class and told us " I hung ID card, so you must wear ID card, otherwise I will not give you attendance." He always obeys the rules. Why does not other faculty member's do like him???????? It may be possible other faculty member's may obey the rules. What about others? Today, some of our friends did not wear ID card, when our respected faculty member started of giving the attendance, I remind her that our student did not wear ID card.

We always learn from our teacher. If they do not obey the university's rule, Why will we obey the university's rules?

Offline Md. Limon Hossain

• View Profile
Mr. Debashish,

You are absolutely right. Strictness has fallen down within one weak. Lots of people are stay inside of DIU campus without ID card…………….!
Teachers may giving attendance and allow class room without checking ID card. Most of the time security guards are failed to prevent students.

Authority should give power to security guards to restrict people whose are not DIU students or faculty member. And teachers also not allow students in class room without ID card.
For outsider or guests have to arrange to write down their name, address, where they want to go, cell phone number in guard’s book.

It’s time to see the next step by authority………success or…!

Limon
Batch 20th BBA
Md. Limon Hossain
Department of BBA
ID: 082-11-523
Cell: +8801717885679
E-mail: limon-hossain@diu.edu.bd And limon.hossain@yahoo.com