Quick tips use to maintain happiness

Author Topic: Quick tips use to maintain happiness  (Read 2195 times)

Offline ariful892

• Focuse on implementation and result...
    • View Profile
Quick tips use to maintain happiness
« on: November 26, 2013, 02:15:18 PM »
1. Find something in that moment to be grateful for…immediately. In this instance, it was that my husband was alive and well and needed me to help him get better. I could have gotten frustrated that I’d tried to help earlier in the week, and had he listened to me, my day would not have been so inconvenienced. But really, how would that have helped?

2. Seek out the beauty in the situation. Every situation in life is meant to make us better as human beings. Life is but a series of tests and how we respond to those tests determines whether we pass and move on or are faced with the same challenge at a later date. Look for the lesson in every interruption. My lesson in this momentary interruption was patience.

3. Find a way to become a beacon of light. The world can be a dark and cold place to live. So many are looking for answers, even those around us. When we take the focus off ourselves and shift them onto helping another, in that instant our heart and life will radiate. Shifting my focus from the work I desperately needed to get done to taking care of someone in greater need allowed me to be a blessing to another individual. And in this case, that person just happened to be my favorite person in the world.

Source: http://www.happywivesclub.com/3-tips-to-maintaining-your-happiness-no-matter-what-4/
Md. Ariful Islam (Arif)
Administrative Officer, Daffodil International University (DIU)
E-mail: ariful@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd , ariful@daffodil.com.bd , ariful333@gmail.com