we want bangla section

Author Topic: we want bangla section  (Read 14159 times)

Offline sumit

• View Profile
    • sumitrongo
we want bangla section
« on: January 26, 2009, 08:06:50 PM »
Though the medium of our university is english,but its looking odd to see that in this forum there is nothing for bangla.
so we want at least a thread for bangla. where members are communicate each other with bangla.
we love our country and we lost 30lakh martyr to established Bangla as our mother tongue.

i request the moderator please take it in count.     

thank you

Offline md

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: we want bangla section
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2009, 09:03:18 PM »
Ok we will develop Bangla tools but it may takes some time. Thanks for your comments.

Offline mir

• Faculty
  • My Students my Universe....
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2009, 04:09:24 PM »
No doubt we love our country and language but we can't ignore the necessity of English in this modern world. Specially when we have been trying to develop a English speaking community at DIU for a long time, but writing and speaking English has not yet got expected momentum. This is because of the reluctant mood of our authority as well as the Bangla background of us. But things should take a superdrive because we people need to enter into the competitive job market. There is no way but having language and computer skills. As we love Bangla, we need to be more expert in English to establish our country and language among the global societies. In my opinion, time has not yet come to drive with Bangla in forums like it rather than the international language. And we should not forget, the word "International" stands inside the name of our university! So please, start writing and speaking as much as possible in English. There will certainly be many mistakes and errors but we should not care; we are not Englishmen, we just want communication skills! Practicing Bangla will cease that opportunity of Englsih practice even in emails and forums. Almost all the day long we have been with our beloved Bangla. I believe, the more you practice English, the more skill of expression you receive in both Bangla and English. This is the findings of our language experts. So please join the English speaking community of DIU............change the tradition!!!

Offline sumit

• View Profile
    • sumitrongo
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2009, 11:37:34 PM »
@mir

thank you for your comment.
i do agree some parts of you,but not the whole.

Quote from: mir
In my opinion, time has not yet come to drive with Bangla in forums like it rather than the international language. And we should not forget, the word "International" stands inside the name of our university!

you might  misunderstood!!. we dont want  this forum in bangla.we want a thread or section in bangla where we write and communicate with bangla,but in other section we prefer english.there is no confusion.

Quote from: md
Ok we will develop Bangla tools but it may takes some time. Thanks for your comments.

ok sir,that will be interesting.we all are waiting.... please dont take too much time.

thank you

Offline tasnim.eee

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2018, 04:18:18 PM »
Thanks for sharing.

Offline zahid.eng

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2018, 12:33:49 PM »
right.

Offline Anhar Sharif

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2020, 10:40:46 AM »
 :)
Md Anhar Sharif Mollah

Assistant Professor of Finance

Department of Business Administration

&

Assistant Proctor

Daffodil International University

Cell: +8801758883609

Offline Dipty Rahman

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2020, 01:59:24 PM »
I think adding Bangla will add a different dimension to forum.
Dipty Rahman
Lecturer
Department of English
Daffodil International University

Offline kanisfatema

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2020, 10:12:12 AM »
Right