Jobs at DIU

Author Topic: Jobs at DIU  (Read 7566 times)

Offline shibli

• Faculty
  • God is only one without a second. [Upanisad 6:2]
    • View Profile
Re: Jobs at DIU
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2011, 06:43:10 PM »
Don't worry, Ashiq. I know you are a good student....You will achieve what you deserve...
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2011, 09:25:22 AM »
Thank you sir. I am feeling honored. Thank you again sir.
Name: Ashiq Hossain
ID: 121-14-696 & 083-11-558
Faculty of Business & Economics
Daffodil International University
Cell:01674-566806

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2011, 10:02:38 AM »
Dear sir,

If I want, I can manage the internship program myself or help of my uncle, but I would not do it. I want, our beloved university will give us the internship opportunity. If I get this opportunity from my university, I will influence to all of my friends/students to take this opportunity.

From the beginning of the Fall-2010 semester, one of the senior student said in the class room in front of new class lecturer that our CDC is not active, If we want the internship, they don't help us. I don't know why I felt very insulting. I challenged her and said CDC is active now. If you want the internship from the university, university will help you.
Name: Ashiq Hossain
ID: 121-14-696 & 083-11-558
Faculty of Business & Economics
Daffodil International University
Cell:01674-566806

Offline raju

• Faculty
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2011, 03:21:31 PM »
Dear Ashiq,

Thanks for your intervention. Please bring her on track!

Regards,

Raju

Dear sir,

If I want, I can manage the internship program myself or help of my uncle, but I would not do it. I want, our beloved university will give us the internship opportunity. If I get this opportunity from my university, I will influence to all of my friends/students to take this opportunity.

From the beginning of the Fall-2010 semester, one of the senior student said in the class room in front of new class lecturer that our CDC is not active, If we want the internship, they don't help us. I don't know why I felt very insulting. I challenged her and said CDC is active now. If you want the internship from the university, university will help you.
Syed Mizanur Rahman
Head, General Educational Development &
Director of Students' Affairs, DIU