How to register for DIU blog

Author Topic: How to register for DIU blog  (Read 7619 times)

Offline Shah - Al - Mamun

• View Profile
How to register for DIU blog
« on: August 04, 2010, 12:46:20 PM »
DIU blog is now open for everyone related to Daffodil International University.

To register for the DIU blog site one need to go through the following process:

1. Open DIU website (http://www.daffodilvarsity.edu.bd/) and click the Blog button or simply use this link (http://blog.daffodilvarsity.edu.bd/)
2. It will open the blog site. Once there click the Register button from the right side menu of the blog site home page.

3. You will be sent to the registration page where you need to put  user name for your use and DIU email Address. then press register

4. An email will be sent to you in your DIU email address including a password.
5. Copy the password or memorize it then go back to the blog home page and click Log in this time.
6 Put your user name that you have put during registration and the password to log in to the blog site.

Enjoy!! :)

Shah - Al - Mamun

Offline ananda

• Faculty
    • View Profile
Re: How to register for DIU blog
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 11:03:40 PM »
Hi,

Does it support Bangla language? If the system gives this support, then many users will be attracted to blogging. Particularly, the ex-students of DIU can form a blogger group like cadet college blog.

BR-
Kamanashis Biswas
Senior Lecturer,
CSE, FSIT
Kamanashis Biswas
Assistant Professor
CSE, CIS & CS, FSIT

[Happiness never decreases by being shared - Goutam Buddha]

Offline Shah - Al - Mamun

• View Profile
Re: How to register for DIU blog
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2010, 10:40:23 AM »
Hi,

Does it support Bangla language? If the system gives this support, then many users will be attracted to blogging. Particularly, the ex-students of DIU can form a blogger group like cadet college blog.

BR-
Kamanashis Biswas
Senior Lecturer,
CSE, FSIT

Hello,
I haven't tried typing Bangla in the DIU blog as I'm not good with Bangla Type. But i have seen even Russian People give comments in the blog using Russian Language. So i'm guessing with a Bangla typing software installed in your PC it is possible to make a post in Bangla. Please give it a try if you are able to and let the others know about the result in here. But others may have trouble viewing your post if they dont have the correct font installed in their PC too. So if you make a post try give a download link for the font which may help the viewers to view your post.

Regards,
Shah - Al - Mamun