Android 4.4 Kit Kat Features

Author Topic: Android 4.4 Kit Kat Features  (Read 1072 times)

Offline masud895

• Test
    • View Profile
Android 4.4 Kit Kat Features
« on: March 11, 2014, 04:25:18 PM »
Hello friends today i am going to describe about the latest Android 4.4 kit Kat . The Android 4.4 Kit Kat update is coming soon in the very near future for Samsung galaxy S4 ,S3, Note 3 and Note 2 users according to new leaks out this week. Many of the companies announced the update dates for Android kit kat last year, however, Samsung users were left in the dark as the company remained silent on the plans for the rollout of Android kit kat.

Many peoples are waiting for it shared Android 4.4 test firmware for the samsung galaxy s4 on friday. The Android 4.4.2 build version I9505XXUFNA1, available for download for the GT I9505 model of Galaxy S4, is said to be relatively stable with few bugs.

Features of android kit kat:-

Are you tired of touching that grimy screen to perform searches, send texts, get directions or play your favorite tunes ? If so, or if you're just lazy, there's now voice control capabilities. Simply say ''ok google'' and the command will start.

There will be unlimited home screen panels.

Kitkat comes with a feature that will hide everything while reading or watching a movie. If you want to get back the status bar and navigate buttons swipe the edge.

Kit kat ccme with web browser available based on open-source layout engine, coupled with chrome's V8 javascript engine.The browser scores 100/100 on the acid3 test on android 4.0.

Multitasking of applications, with unique handling of memory allocation, is available.

Android supports capturing a screenshot by pressing the power button and volume-down buttons at the same time.
Md.Masud Parvez
Assistant Director IT
Daffodil International University