Assalamualikum. First of all I love my university and our honorable faculty members. As we know, our faculty members take the different subject in a semester. For each subject, we have a different number of sections. As we can see, some faculty member teaches us the whole book in a semester but another one faculty member only teaches us few chapters. I want to say that different faulty members give us different syllabus. As a result, when we take the advance course, we face different problems. One student may learn the whole book but the students of another section learn only few chapters. Is it the right process?
Our university should establish the combination question. Before the midterm or final exam, all the faulty members make a meeting, and each faculty member submit one question paper or twice (Set A and Set B). Authority will select one question or two questions (Set A and Set B). I strongly believe that entire student in different section learns the same things from the different faculty members. I know the well reputable universities have already introduced this system like DU, EWU, etc.
Advantage of the combined questions:
1. The networking of faculty members will increase.
2. Every faculty member will be aware of their teaching process.
3. Some faculty members are not willing to teach well. They should try their best.
4. Sometimes, I can see some students get a good grade in a specific section but the students of another section do not get a good grade.
5. The question pattern will be standard.
6. Students may interact with other students more and more.
This is my opinion, but I told everything from my real experience. Our authority may implement these. I want to see my university to be one of the best universities among the Bangladesh.