Some Pleasant Saying

Author Topic: Some Pleasant Saying  (Read 1187 times)

Offline papelrezwan

• View Profile
Some Pleasant Saying
« on: August 17, 2010, 04:48:09 PM »
1. Appreciate people for their intelligence or their achievements.
e.g. The presentation was wonderful, Your writing excites me, That point just made     my day etc.

2. Call it flirting or appreciation of beauty but appreciating looks or saying nice things about it makes a real impact.
e.g. You look beautiful, You have beautiful voice etc.

3. Appreciate of dress, perfume, bracelet etc or any other accessory that compliments the beauty is another area that can be complimented.
e.g. You Smell Great, You have lot of class, You look different etc.

4. Appreciate of diamond, beautiful house, car, or displays of luxury are other areas which in itself deserve admiration.
e.g. Nice Wheels, Classy House, Beautiful Garden etc.

5. Association to a charity, group, social cause etc. Are other areas where you can make person feel really important.
e.g. You charity is doing nice job, your social cause is very impressive

6. Any win scored in totally unrelated area or other than from their normal work, makes up for a topic on which you can talk nice things.
e.g Never knew you play so good, nice to see you play golf etc.

7. Associating someone with things that interests them make a perfect choice.
e.g Never seen such a rocking soccer fan, your knowledge of Baseball is just amazing etc.

8. People do put a lot of effort on environment when they are host. Appreciating the effort and saying nice things about little details you can notice does great work.
e.g. The party concept is amazing, the finer details you have put look fabulous etc.

9. Appreciating wife, kids and the way person take care of his family can make nice conversation.
e.g. Your daughter was amazing in the play, your son matches your caliber etc.

10. Offering or extending help can be a great initiator for a conversation and gives you the required time to carry the conversation further.
e.g. Delicious Food- Can I help you in something, You look tired let me do it for you etc.
Md. Rezwanur Rahman
MBA, BBA,
Student Counselor,
Daffodil International University
Executive Member, DIUAA
Cell: 01713493051, 01717352538
E-mail: rezwan@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd