1. Chapelle Carol A. (2003) English Language Learning and Technology: Lectures on applied linguistics in the age of information and communication technology (Language Learning & Language Teaching)
2. Chickering Arthur W. and Ehrmann Stephen C.; (1987) IMPLEMENTING THE SEVEN PRINCIPLES: Technology as Lever,
3. Craft,(2002).Using Technology to Enhance the Classroom Environment. THE Journal, 01 January
4. Cuban, L. (1993). How teachers taught: Constancy and change in American classrooms, 1880-1990 (2nd ed.). New York: Teachers College Press, 359 pp.
5. Eastwood, K., Harmony, D., and Chamberlain, C. (1998). "Integrating Technology into Instruction, How We Became One of the Best by Simply Listening." Curriculum Technology Quarterly, Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development. Search archives at http://www.ascd.org/readingroom/ctq/framemain.html
6. Eisenberg, M. (2008). Information Literacy: Essential Skills for the Information Age. Journal of Library & Information Technology, 28 (2), 39-47.
7. Garrison D. Randy and Anderson Terry Anderson (2003). E-Learning in the 21st Century: A Framework for Research and Practice.
8. Gu, X., Zhu, Y. & Guo, X (2013). Meeting the “Digital Natives”: Understanding the Acceptance of Technology in Classrooms. Educational Technology & Society, 16 (1), 392–402
9. Herbert A. Simon, (1987) Scientific Discovery: computational explorations of the creative processes. MIT Press.
10. Hicks, S.D. , (2011). Technology in today’s classroom: Are you a tech-savvy teacher? The Clearing House, 84, 188-191.
11. Huneycutt Timothay, (2013) Technology in the Classroom: The Benefits of Blended Learning; National Math + Science Initiative Blog
12. International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE), (2008) Chapter 7: Technology Integration, U.S. Department of Education, December 9
13. Jewitt, C. (2008) Technology, Literacy, Learning: A Multimodality Approach. London: Routledge
14. Kulik, James A. , (1994), "Meta-analytic Studies of Findings on Computer-Based Instruction,"
Technology Assessment in Education and Training, edited by E.L. Baker and H.F. O'Neil Jr. Hillsdale, N.J.: Lawrence Erlbaum
15. Lowenthal, P. R., & Wilson, B. G., (2010). Labels do matter! A critique of AECT’s redefinition of the field. TechTrends, 54(1), 38-46.
16. Robinson, T. (2006). Schools Kill Creativity. TED Talks. [Video]. Retrieved on October 25, 2012 from http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/en/ken_robinson_says_schools_kill_creativity.html
17.Smith, Grace and Stephanie Throne, (2004) Differentiating Instruction with Technology in the K-5 Classrooms. International Society for Technology in Education.
18. Tremblay, Eric., (2010)"Educating the Mobile Generation – using personal cell phones as audience response systems in post-secondary science teaching. Journal of Computers in Mathematics and Science Teaching, 29(2), 217-227.