Important & Logical Way earn Money from Adsence

Author Topic: Important & Logical Way earn Money from Adsence  (Read 2659 times)

Offline BRE SALAM SONY

• Alhamdulliha Allah Can makes Me A Muslim
    • View Profile
    • Special Discount For hajj and Umrah Guest
Important & Logical Way earn Money from Adsence
« on: July 27, 2010, 02:19:42 AM »
5 Ways To Improve Your Adsense Earnings

If webmasters want to monetize their websites, the great way to do it is through Adsense. There are lots of webmasters struggling hard to earn some good money a day through their sites. But then some of the “geniuses” of them are enjoying hundreds of dollars a day from Adsense ads on their websites. What makes these webmasters different from the other kind is that they are different and they think out of the box.

The ones who have been there and done it have quite some useful tips to help those who would want to venture into this field. Some of these tips have boosted quite a lot of earnings in the past and is continuously doing so.

Here are some 5 proven ways on how best to improve your Adsense earnings.

1. Concentrating on one format of Adsense ad. The one format that worked well for the majority is the Large Rectangle (336X280). This same format have the tendency to result in higher CTR, or the click-through rates. Why choose this format out of the many you can use? Basically because the ads will look like normal web links, and people, being used to clicking on them, click these types of links. They may or may not know they are clicking on your Adsense but as long as there are clicks, then it will all be for your advantage.

2. Create a custom palette for your ads. Choose a color that will go well with the background of your site. If your site has a white background, try to use white as the color of your ad border and background. The idea to patterning the colors is to make the Adsense look like it is part of the web pages. Again, This will result to more clicks from people visiting your site.

3. Remove the Adsense from the bottom pages of your site and put them at the top. Do not try to hide your Adsense. Put them in the place where people can see them quickly. You will be amazed how the difference between Adsense locations can make when you see your earnings.

4. Maintain links to relevant websites. If you think some sites are better off than the others, put your ads there and try to maintaining and managing them. If there is already lots of Adsense put into that certain site, put yours on top of all of them. That way visitor will see your ads first upon browsing into that site.

5. Try to automate the insertion of your Adsense code into the webpages using SSI (or server side included). Ask your web administrator if your server supports SSI or not. How do you do it? Just save your Adsense code in a text file, save it as “adsense text”, and upload it to the root directory of the web server. Then using SSI, call the code on other pages. This tip is a time saver especially for those who are using automatic page generators to generate pages on their website.

These are some of the tips that have worked well for some who want to generate hundreds and even thousands on their websites. It is important to know though that ads are displayed because it fits the interest of the people viewing them. So focusing on a specific topic should be your primary purpose because the displays will be especially targeted on a topic that persons will be viewing already.

Note also that there are many other Adsense sharing the same topic as you. It is best to think of making a good ad that will be somewhat different and unique than the ones already done. Every clickthrough that visitors make is a point for you so make every click count by making your Adsense something that people will definitely click on.

Tips given by those who have boosted their earnings are just guidelines they want to share with others. If they have somehow worked wonders to some, maybe it can work wonders for you too. Try them out into your ads and see the result it will bring.

If others have done it, there is nothing wrong trying it out for yourself.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 02:23:14 AM by BRE SALAM SONY »
আল্লাহর রহমতে প্রতি বছর হজে যাওয়ার সুযোগ হচ্ছে।এভাবেই হাজীদের খেদমত করে যেতে চাই।

আমার প্রতিষ্ঠান www.zilhajjgroup.com
www.corporatetourbd.com

Offline jafar_bre

• জানতে চাই , শিখতে চাই , শেখাতে চাই
    • View Profile
Re: Important & Logical Way earn Money from Adsence
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2010, 03:44:49 PM »
Make Money With Google AdSense
Home    >> Making Money >> Make Money With Google AdSense

See one of my AdSense checks from April, 2006.
[Note: Today, I earn much more than the amount on that check. The reason I do not have a more recent check to display is Google pays me by direct deposit now.]
----------------------
Anyone who owns or is thinking about creating a website would be crazy to ignore this.
I am happy to say that making money with your site, no matter the topic, has become easier than it's ever been before - and it's 100% legitimate.
If AdSense had been available in 2000, I would have NEVER shut down my soap opera fan site that received 200 hits per day. I would have been able to earn money from that traffic and probably turned a small profit.

Untold Facts About AdSense you need to know in order to succeed with the program!
Yes, the money can be great, but if you don't learn how to build a site that attracts targeted traffic then you won't make much from AdSense.
Don't pay a cent for these "Get Rich Quick" books on AdSense. Many of them are all hype. Learn all you need to know for free.

Right click and "Save As" to download this book.

What is AdSense?
Google.com earns most of its revenue by allowing other website owners to advertise on their search result pages. All this is managed through a program they call AdWords.
Now you can earn a share of the revenue that Google earns from AdWords by displaying these same text ads on your site.  In other words, you're helping Google advertise and they pay you a percentage of what they earn.
This program is called AdSense.
Every website owner should at least consider the program.  Even if your site is just for information purposes, you can still participate and make decent money with AdSense -- or at least enough to fund your website.
So if you are one of those people that doesn't like the idea of paying for a site, this is an excellent way to earn your money back and then some.
How AdSense Works
Don't like to read a lot of text? Watch my 4-minute video on how AdSense works.

"Is Google Crazy?"
I know what you're probably thinking...
"What's the catch here? Why would Google just give away money advertisers are paying them?"
The answer...
Because Google is very smart.
If you understand how AdSense works, you will see that it's a win-win situation for everyone involved, and the bottom line benefits Google. Let me explain...
Since the advertiser's ads are now being displayed on more web sites all over the internet (instead of just Google's site), they are getting much more exposure.  More exposure means more clicks and even more traffic for their site over a shorter period of time.
This is good news for Google because the more traffic the advertisers receive, the faster their advertising funds are used up.
Remember, they get charged every time their site gets a visit; and of course, it is Google's hope that they'll continue to keep funneling more money into their account for more ad exposure.
What an ingenious way for Google to increase the amount of money they earn from advertisers while building loyalty with website owners (like us) who are now getting paid to help them advertise.
Of course, I'd expect nothing less from the most popular search engine on the web. :)
My Personal AdSense Story
I have been receiving monthly checks from Google since 2003, and I've read numerous success stories of websites earning 5 digit incomes per month with AdSense.
Now, I will admit, a 5-digit commission in a single month is probably not the norm for most participants.
I promote AdSense on three of my websites and my checks have been as high as $4,800.
The more information you have, the greater chance you have of attracting free search engine traffic. That's why it's so very important you choose a topic you have an interest in so you can keep building and building.
My checks weren't always that large.  I think my first month's earnings in 2003 totaled less than $20. However, I kept getting more and more search engine traffic by adding more content and the checks slowly began to increase.  I had no idea it would grow to anything like this.
Watch Video About My Record AdSense Month in July, 2009

"How Much Can I Earn With AdSense?"
Google does not disclose exactly how much you'll earn per ad that is clicked.
The commission you receive per click depends on how much advertisers are paying Google for the particular ad. You will earn a share of that amount.  I've heard of earnings anywhere from 2 cents to $15 per click.
So it is logical to believe that keyword phrases like debt free, employment, make money, mp3, sex, etc. will earn you more per click since these are highly competitive keywords that are searched for quite a bit on the web.
Advertisers generally pay more for popular terms because they are searched for more.
Even though Google will not reveal how much you are earning for each ad that is clicked from your site, you can still login to your account at any time and see the total amount of revenue you've generated that day, week, month, year, etc.
For example, if you see that you've made $12.60 today from 9 clicks then you can calculate that your average click-thru commission was $1.40 per click.  That's as detailed as their stats will get.  Also remember, that's only an average.  You won't know how much each specific ad brought in.
The amount you'll earn also depends largely on the amount of targeted traffic you receive to your own site, how well the ads match your audience's interests, the placement of the ads on your pages, and of course the amount you receive per click.
Ideally, you should create a site on a topic you know a lot about.  That way you'll have a much easier time creating a generous amount of content on that subject. 
Why I Believe AdSense Works So Well
For years, website owners have tried to make money from their sites by putting up banner ads in hopes of visitors clicking them. The problem with banner ads is that the Internet audience is so immune to them, people do not click on them anymore.
When's the last time you clicked a banner ad? 
...Exactly!
Second, in order for the web site owner to earn money from that banner ad, usually the web surfer that clicks has to purchase something.  With AdSense, your visitors just have to click the ads. They don't have to purchase a single thing.
Third, most people that use banner ads do not do a good job of matching the ads to the website's content so the click thru percentages are dismal.
With Google's AdSense, not only are you displaying text ads, (which tend to receive a much higher click-thru rate than banner ads), but you are displaying contextual ads that match your website's content....thanks to Google's advanced technology.
Lots of times people think the ads are part of your site's content so they click because the information is relevant to your site.  Whereas with banner ads, they often have little relevance and people tend to ignore them no matter how much they flash and fly across the page.
Creating Your Website for AdSense
Before you even begin your site, make sure you've come up with a topic that you feel you know plenty about.  That way it will be easiest to write a lot of content.
The more content you have, the better chance you have getting accepted into the program.  Also, the more content, the greater the earning potential.  AdSense is nothing but a numbers game.  If you want to make a lot of money, prepare to write a lot of content.
Now let's talk about building your website.  There are two ways you can approach this:
1) Do it Yourself (DIY) from scratch
2) Use Site Build It! (SBI!)
The Do It Yourself Method
I've actually used both methods for building my site and there are advantages and disadvantages to both.
If you use the DIY method, you will have to go and register a domain name (yoursite.com) and then sign up for a web host and build your pages.  You can either learn HTML or buy some kind of web editor like Microsoft FrontPage to build your pages.  That's the method I used to build this site.
Averaging between $7 and $15 per month, the DIY method is usually the most cost friendly of the two but you are mostly on your own in terms of learning how to create your web pages and adding the AdSense code to your site.
Web hosts are generally there to house your site.  They don't specialize in helping you market and optimize your site for the search engines to help you get traffic.  So don't expect a lot from them in terms of helping you market your site.
This is not necessarily a bad thing.  I had to learn how to build this site on my own and it wasn't very difficult.
I now manage all of my sites with Dreamweaver.
Use Site Build It! - A Web Host Made for AdSense
This is a revolutionary web host like no other. I use it for my site, flat-stomach-exercises.com, and after only 11 months the site was earning over $700 per month for AdSense alone.
Two years after launch, the total monthly earnings shot up to $2,000 to $2,500.
Today, the site continues to earn money from AdSense yet I have no products to sell. I'm simply offering information on a topic I know a lot about and SBI showed me how to rank high in the search engines for various keyword phrases.  Over 90% of traffic comes from the free search engines.
The reason SBI is different from the other do-it-yourself hosts is that first it provides all the web page building and marketing help all in one place.  Your domain registration, web hosting and marketing help come with the price..
Super Easy Web Page Builder
Creating your pages is as simple as entering text into form fields and using the user-friendly editor to add text, create links, add pictures and more.  No software is needed to install or download.   You simply select a template you want to use and your site is built in seconds...literally.
I took a screenshot of the SBI! interface...

Free Guides
What's even better is that you will have access to tons of free guides that show you how to optimize your site for the popular search engines so you can get as much free traffic as possible.

Remember, without traffic, you won't make any money with AdSense.  That's why having a host like SBI is so important.  Keep in mind, a regular DIY host does NOT help you with search engine rankings and traffic.
Brainstorming Tool
Site Build It also comes with a powerful brainstorming tool.  So for all of you sitting there wondering about a topic, this tool literally scours the net and helps you decide on the best topic by showing demand and supply (i.e. number of sites on X topic and roughly how feasible it will be to bring in traffic for that particular subject).  It is amazing.
The creator of Site Build It even built a micro site that describes how to maximize your AdSense earnings.  And since Site Build It's main goal is to show you how to build income through content...it's almost as if AdSense was designed specifically for a web host like SBI.
See the SiteSell AdSense site here.
I highly recommend using SBI -- especially if you plan on building a site specifically to earn money from AdSense.  It is the kind of host that stands for everything AdSense is about -- rewarding website owners for building an abundance of useful content.
Even though the two companies are not related, it really is the perfect marriage between a great concept like AdSense and a web host that is dedicated to showing you how to make money by simply providing information.
Successful SBI Websites
Be sure to also take a peek at all the successful SBI websites created by mostly beginners who have never created a site before.  Every site listed on this page is in the top 3% in terms of amount of traffic received on the web - thanks to the SBI search engine help.
Find out why I think SBI! is best for AdSense.
How to Join AdSense

In late 2008, Google tightened up their acceptance policies. According to an email I received from someone who was trying to join the program, you now must meet the following criteria before you are accepted...
- Your website must be your own top-level domain (www.domain.com and not domain.com/mysite). That means you can't just sign up with a free blogger or free web hosting account and get approved for AdSense.

- Your domain name must have been registered and active for at least 6 months before you apply

- The registration information that you provide during the AdSense registration must match your domain name registration information

- Your website must contain a substantial amount of original content
Once you meet the above criteria, go to http://adsense.google.com to apply.
When you are accepted, simply copy and paste the provided HTML code into any page that you'd like to show the ads. If you've done a good job of defining the content on your web pages, the ads that show should be relevant to the content of your page...increasing the chances of click-thrus by your visitors.
You can either display the ads vertically along side the page like Google does or in a banner-like formation horizontally across your pages.  The placement is up to you.  You can even customize the colors to match your site's theme.
If Your Site Is Rejected by Google...
If you receive that email from Google stating that your site has not been accepted, the first thing you should remember is that as an AdSense member, you become a partner and are representing Google, Inc.
They have to make sure the websites that display these ads are up to par or they could run the risk of losing advertisers.  Imagine if you were paying Google to display your ad and you found it showing up on a poorly developed, junky website.
Of course, if your site is rejected, it doesn't mean it is poorly developed.  There may be other reasons:
1) Is your site an "About Me" page? 
Google does not usually accept these kinds of personal sites because most of them do not have a specific topic or theme.  They are usually just random facts about the website owner or their hobbies, pictures, etc.
It would be difficult for Google's technology to display targeted ads on these kinds of pages because the topics vary from subject to subject.
They are looking for "themed" sites that contain a generous amount of information on a specific topic.  It could be anything from sewing tips to sports.  Just make sure there is an obvious theme with adequate information.
2) Is your site organized?
Be sure your site has a neat and clean navigation that's easy to follow.  Also ensure all the links work and that there are no typos.  Keep the colors to a minimum and make sure each page has a consistent layout.
3) How many pages are on your site?
Even though Google doesn't specify a page number requirement, many believe they are looking for web sites with a certain amount of content.  Again, it's not likely a two-page site will get accepted.  Try to strive for at least 15 pages.
4) Is your content solid?
Don't just submit a website with a bunch of links to other sites.  Be sure you have a themed/niche site with enough original content of your own.
5) Is your site an exact carbon copy of someone else's?
Some believe Google can find out if your site is original or not. Don't risk it and steal from someone else.  It will come back to haunt you.
If you're stuck, write a few articles of your own and then go to sites like www.articlecity.com and sprinkle a few of their articles around your site to beef it up.
6) Be sure to read their program policy and procedures carefully and make sure your site hasn't violated any of the terms.
Tips on Succeeding With AdSense
Here are some tips for achieving success with AdSense.
1.  Create a website with your (YourSite.com).  Don't try to use a free web host because your site will likely have banners and pop-ups and get rejected because it looks unprofessional. Not to mention, a free web host will give you a website address like this:
http://thefreewebhost.com/yoursite/member1234/home.html
instead of...
http://www.yoursite.com
Thanks to the policies implemented in late 2008, AdSense no longer accepts sites created on free domains anyway. So may as well register your own domain.
2. If you don't know web programming or have no desire to learn it, get a beginner's design editor like Dreamweaver (what I use) or CoffeeCup.  You can publish your content directly to the web from the software.
Keep in mind you can't use the software alone.  You must have a web host that will allow you to publish your site to the Internet. (More on web hosting in a sec.)
3.  If the main goal of your site is to make money with AdSense, be sure to choose a topic that you know a lot about so you can write lots and lots of content.
4.  Get traffic. Once your site is up and running you'll need to learn how to get your site listed in the major search engines.
Getting into Google is completely free and can bring in hundreds or even thousands of visitors per day.  All you have to do is submit your site to them and wait patiently while Google adds it to the index.  It can take a few months.  Patience is key with Google.  Then do the same with Yahoo, MSN, etc.
Read up on how the search engines rank pages here.
And while you're waiting it's important you build up as much unique content around your theme as possible. Google loves large sites with useful content centered around a specific theme.
Don't create a hodgepodge site with topics on everything under the sun. Stay focused and make sure your site has an obvious theme.
5. Partner up with other related sites and participate in link swaps.  This means that you place a link to another person's site on your own site and they do the same for you in return.  This is a great way to get even more free traffic.
Why Most People Fail With AdSense
I want you to succeed with AdSense, but unfortunately the majority of the people that join never see much money at all. Watch my video below so you can avoid common pitfalls made by many new Webmasters.

More Money Making Resources
How to make money with affiliate programs
Avoid internet money making scams
How to make money from your MySpace page
How a teen pays for college with her website
Successful websites by ordinary people

http://www.2createawebsite.com/money/google-adsense.html
JAFAR IQBAL
 ID: 091-27-128
Department of Real Estate
Daffodil International University

JAFAR IQBAL