Prepare a frindly classe schedule time

Author Topic: Prepare a frindly classe schedule time  (Read 8509 times)

Offline Shah - Al - Mamun

• View Profile
Re: Prepare a frindly classe schedule time
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2010, 05:17:43 PM »
DIU always take a lot of time to make the class routines. But it is not possible to arrange suitable timing for all the classes. There can be a break between two classes but there are ways that you can follow to make the best use of those free times...
If you have a long break between two classes you can go to the library, sit in the computer labs, eat or gossip in the canteen or play some indoor games like "caram" or "table tennis" (at library 1st floor there is arrangement for that). You can also consult with faculty members who are free that time to discuss your problems or communicate with the co-ordination officer of your department for useful information or suggestions at that time of break.

Besides that, students do not get this kind of time gap everyday. Please keep in mind that DIU need to think of all the students not just students from a single faculty or department. Students should consider this matter.

Regards,
Shah - Al - Mamun

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2010, 06:40:31 PM »
I respect your opinion Mr. shah al Mamun sir and we understand the situation. We know, it is really the tough job to satisfy everyone. But In this semester, authority didn't make the faculty members and students satisfy. Sir my humble request is that please don't change the Exam schedule at least in the next semester. It should be remained constant. 
Name: Ashiq Hossain
ID: 121-14-696 & 083-11-558
Faculty of Business & Economics
Daffodil International University
Cell:01674-566806

Offline sajib

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2010, 03:07:23 PM »
Dear Mr. Ashiq Hossain,

Pls Communicate to the head of the department in this regard.
Kamrul Hossain Sajib
Assistant Controller of Examination
Daffodil International University