Show your creativity

Author Topic: Show your creativity  (Read 5210 times)

Offline Mostakima Yesmin

• Can I reach the peak at all...
    • View Profile
Show your creativity
« on: August 28, 2010, 08:07:51 AM »
Show your own creativity that can you do.

I believe that, everyone has some power to build their life or career. But our main problem we can't properly express our thinking, our feelings, our skills & our intellect.
Personal thinking, proper opportunity & a proper guide-line so important for the successful career. We should try to do better something that is essential for our country.

Mostakima Yesmin Mita
Dept. of CSE
23rd batch
Daffodil International University.
E-mail: mita_17dhk@yahoo.com
            mostakima@diu.edu.bd

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
Re: Show your creativity
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2010, 09:23:23 AM »
Yes, Ms. Yesmin, you are very much right. We all the person are in expert in different sector. We should show our creativity in our own sector.

"Personal thinking, proper opportunity & a proper guide-line so important for the successful career." You are right Ms. Yesmin. If we get proper guide lines, we will make us successful in our career/life.
Name: Ashiq Hossain
ID: 121-14-696 & 083-11-558
Faculty of Business & Economics
Daffodil International University
Cell:01674-566806

Offline kazi shahin

• Fear is not real
    • View Profile
    • Personal website of kazi shahin
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2010, 12:57:56 PM »
Dear Mita
Do you know that you can do express yourself? Yes, you have expressed your post very clearly. Yes, it is very important to unfold your own potentiality.

Please remember that Daffodil International University always ready to help you to unfold your potentiality. Please visit CDC & counseling office to know more about the opportunity offered by University.

Keep going.

Warmly
shahin
Kazi Shahin                   
092-15-795
Department of CSE   
Cell : 01718 699 590
Blood Group: O+
Google + :  https://plus.google.com/u/0/101741817431143727344/about?hl=en
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/kazishahin.rahman
Web : http://www.kazishahin.com/

Offline raju

• Faculty
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2010, 01:16:39 PM »
Let me join you all here...Mita, Shahin and Ashiq.
You 3 already started to express in right way. Now you need to ensure an effective journey like; Information-motivation-action.  We can theories the reality as follows:
01.   Information part: We all are informed about Mita’s desire and Mita already informed by Shahin to cherish that.
02.   Motivation part: Depends on Mita, CDC and all people around her.
03.   Action or implementation part: Depends on motivational strength very much.
Welcome for more inputs here.

Regards,
Raju
Syed Mizanur Rahman
Head, General Educational Development &
Director of Students' Affairs, DIU

Offline bidita

• Life does not get easier, you just get stronger.
    • View Profile
    • biditarahman
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2010, 03:12:25 PM »
Creative writing tips: helps the writer who struggles with using creative fiction techniques....And you prove it Mita ...Remember a few days later you told me that problem and what did i say??? You have good potentiality and try to express in right place and yes you are in a right way to write up this problem ...Go CDC this is the right place for you to express your creativity...

I have some tips for you to finding and expressing your intellectuality ::::::::
Follow the tips dear..

Take these 10 steps to greater creativity. Once you get started, I guarantee you'll find more!

Become a kid again. Watch what little kids do, especially in uninstructed situations. Remember the things you enjoyed doing as a kid? Who supported you in them? Who discouraged you? What did it feel like when you were playing and feeling free to use your imagination? Pretend to be five again.

Play. What is play? In my dictionary, one part of the definition is, "freedom of movement within a space; freedom for action or scope for activity." Note the emphasis on FREEDOM. You can feel free to unleash your creative instincts, no matter what your age.

Go to the store and get some play things -- stickers, crayons, Play-Doh, bubbles, chalk, pipe cleaners -- whatever appeals to your "inner child." Set aside an afternoon or evening to play with them, all by yourself. Sit on the floor with a big piece of paper. Don't worry about making a mess. Try drawing with the opposite hand than you normally do and feel what it's like to be a little kid learning to write again. Play like this often.

Change your inner voices. As you play, notice the inner voices you hear. Perhaps they sound like this: "I'm too old to be doing this." "I can't draw...I'm not artistic." "This is silly." Don't let your inner voices stop you.

You can change your "self-talk" any time you want. Start using affirmations (positive statements you repeat often to reinforce changes you'd like to make in your thinking). Develop affirmations that feel good to you, like, "I am a talented, creative person." "I am an ARTIST." This may seem a little strange at first, but as you work at it, it becomes easier. The more you start affirming your own genius, the more you'll be able to affirm your child's.

Take pride in your creations. Have a place to display what you create. If you're not audacious enough to hang your works up for all to see, keep them in a folder, portfolio, or scrapbook. Better yet, hang or otherwise display them in a prominent place. Admire them and say, "I made this!"

Make a study of creativity. You can do this in lots of ways. Look at the people in your life you consider really creative. Study them closely. Ask them questions. Interview them. Ask if you could follow them around for a day. Once you observe the behaviors associated with creativity you can begin to model them yourself.

Or, read about creativity. Find out what we've learned about it and how to teach it (or, as I prefer to say, find it). Spend some time with really young children and watch the way they create. Constantly look for new creativity tools — mindmapping, storyboarding, NLP (neuro-linguistic programming), visualization, new software, books, tapes, Web sites — whatever techniques intrigue you.

Some other tools for developing creativity you might like to experiment with are:

Mindmapping: a technique originally devised for taking more meaningful notes, which uses icons, images, and keywords to map ideas and relationships between them. You can learn more about this technique in the book The Brain Book by Peter Russell.

Storyboarding: an adaptation of the method used by movie makers to visualize the action in a particular scene from the screenplay before shooting. This technique can also be used for problem-solving or improving recall. A good book that explains storyboarding is Show Me: The Complete Guide to Storyboarding and Problem Solving by Harry I. Forsha.

Neuro-linguistic programming: NLP for short, this is a way of "re-programming the brain" using various techniques such as modeling and self-hypnosis. One of its leading proponents, who has added many of his own ideas to basic NLP theory is Anthony Robbins.

Exercise your "creativity muscle." Creativity is a lot like a muscle. It's stronger when it gets plenty of exercise. Learn more about problem-solving techniques and try them. Challenge yourself with creative problems and puzzles. Seek out people who are different from you (people from different places and people who hold different beliefs). Try to see things from their point of view. Seek out new experiences that force you to stretch your mind and emotions. Every week, try something new — a class, a lecture, an event — that's not something you'd usually do......

Feed your creativity. Along with exercise, creativity also requires good food to grow strong. Feed it with experiences, books, music, and art. Expose yourself to other people's creativity. Give yourself experiences that stimulate your imagination. Take lots of field trips. Try to take some alone, just for you. Notice what happens. Follow your nose and pursue ideas and events that intrigue you. Make sure there's space in your life to feed your curiosity.

Give yourself quiet time. If you're like me, you have a lot of demands on your time. After all, you're a responsible adult. But, no matter what, give yourself some quiet time EVERY SINGLE DAY. Call it your "time out." Put your head down on the desk and close your eyes, just like you did when you were in elementary school. Take a long soak in the tub, with bubbles. Take a solitary walk. Guard your quiet time and take good care of it. Put it on your schedule and stick to it.

Capture your creativity. Find ways to preserve your creative thoughts and ideas. Keep a daily journal or a sketchbook. Or, if you tend to be technology-oriented, keep a tape recorder handy to record your thoughts. Try to do this every day for one month (it helps to do it at the same time each day). Don't read your journal until the month is up and don't show it to anyone. Write about anything that comes into your head; don't judge yourself. See what happens.

Reward creativity. Celebrate often. Develop your own rituals for celebrating, whether you are observing a traditional occasion or a special accomplishment. Give yourself creative gifts, whether they be material or experiential. Reward yourself well and often. Encourage others to reward you, too, and include them in your celebrations.

keep it up
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 03:14:18 PM by bidita »
Bidita Rahman :)
Id: 092-11-956
23rd batch
Department of Business Administration
School of Business
latifa@diu.edu.bd

Offline kazi shahin

• Fear is not real
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2010, 01:51:51 AM »
Dera Raju sir
Welcome to us. You are very much right & I think mita is very happy to find a friendly environment where she can express her potentiality. Sir, please note that there are lots of mita in our university who is looking here and there to express themselves. I hope here you can play a useful role to express them Your every sentence is strongly motivational.

Bidita, you have help us to understand the fact very clearly.   
Kazi Shahin                   
092-15-795
Department of CSE   

Offline raju

• Faculty
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2010, 07:39:23 AM »
Dera Raju sir
Welcome to us. You are very much right & I think mita is very happy to find a friendly environment where she can express her potentiality. Sir, please note that there are lots of mita in our university who is looking here and there to express themselves. I hope here you can play a useful role to express them Your every sentence is strongly motivational.

Bidita, you have help us to understand the fact very clearly.   

Dear Shahin,

May be you can remember a posting from me earlier titled “Forum is not for posting only but for interactions…….” .

May be things are happening now nicely.  Forum is helping us for coming together with idea, implementation and evaluation in a participatory way.

I do believe lot of people in this world does not have any idea or imagination or evaluation capability but they are very much useful in implementation. 

Don’t feel shy in sharing ideas! Although you can face criticism about it some time.

Regards,

Raju

Syed Mizanur Rahman
Head, General Educational Development &
Director of Students' Affairs, DIU

Offline kazi shahin

• Fear is not real
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2010, 11:54:12 AM »
Idea is the heart of creativity. To show your creativity at first you need a idea & then develop your idea. I don't know that Idea itself is a creativity.

Dear Raju Sir, how you define the relationship between IDEA & CREATIVITY?
Kazi Shahin                   
092-15-795
Department of CSE   

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2010, 11:22:34 PM »
It is really tough to define the relation between IDEA and Creativity.

Offline Mostakima Yesmin

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2010, 10:17:45 AM »
I think, 1st we make our idea then we show our creativity. Because before start every creative things we have must some meaningful idea.
So, Idea is the main instrument of creativity.
Mostakima Yesmin Mita
Dept. of CSE
23rd batch
Daffodil International University.
E-mail: mita_17dhk@yahoo.com
            mostakima@diu.edu.bd

Offline bidita

• Life does not get easier, you just get stronger.
    • View Profile
    • biditarahman
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2010, 10:48:54 AM »
Yes Ms Yesmin idea is most important.........
Bidita Rahman :)
Id: 092-11-956
23rd batch
Department of Business Administration
School of Business
latifa@diu.edu.bd

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2010, 03:41:02 PM »
Ms. Mostakima thank you for your post. You nicely define the relationship between Idea and Creativity.

Offline Mostakima Yesmin

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2010, 11:29:19 PM »
Welcome Mr. Ashiq.... :)
Mostakima Yesmin Mita