DIUSN Complain Box

Author Topic: DIUSN Complain Box  (Read 3571 times)

Offline aminul

• Aminul Islam
    • View Profile
DIUSN Complain Box
« on: February 03, 2009, 12:33:48 AM »
Please submit here your any complain about DIUSN
aminul

Offline tanvir_hasnat

• View Profile
Re: DIUSN Complain Box
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 10:47:33 PM »
I cannot collect the free software that deliver in the foundation day in DIUSN stall. My friend are not collect this software. So i am very confuse how i can get this software?
Please tell me
how can i get this software
Md. Tanvir Hasnat
Faculty of Business and Economics
Marketing
Department of Business and Economics
Daffodil International University

Offline aminul

• Aminul Islam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2009, 03:53:56 AM »
Thanks Hasnat vie for your complain,but i am extremely sorry to say you that DIUSN has never any stall at foundation day and there was no any software offer from DIUSN.May be DIU authority had provided some free software which was not the duty of DIUSN...............

aminul

Offline tanvir_hasnat

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2009, 11:56:10 AM »
Before I write this problem in the "IT Forum". Then the IT Form replay

"We have few 100 copy which we distributed all in Foundation day from DIUSN stall. Thanks for your interest, now u can see any of your friend got it and than u can take from him."

So which is correct???????????????????????????????
Md. Tanvir Hasnat
Faculty of Business and Economics
Marketing
Department of Business and Economics
Daffodil International University

Offline shibli

• Faculty
  • God is only one without a second. [Upanisad 6:2]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2009, 10:53:19 AM »
Dear all
"The biggest mistake of communication is that very often we judge others with our own perception and knowledge." We presume that the receiver to whom we send a message has already had the knowledge of certain standard. It's a great mistake......

We have to understand others' point of view by putting ourselves into others' shoes. When a good communicator wants to deliver general information, s/he should start saying.....this is to inform or notify all of you that DIUSN or OPEN Source Forum is meant for.........

While replying he or she should show courtesy and use please if the sentence is imperative. To make a sentence indirect, we can start with we...... for example, we should be careful........

We should remember that people do judge us based on the words we use and our language is the picture of our personality. Hence, we all should acquire the skills and learn the techniques of communication in order to communicate effectively and efficiently.

Thanks  

Md. Shibli Shahriar
Assistant professor
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 02:28:09 PM by shibli »
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.