Academic book

Author Topic: Academic book  (Read 4989 times)

Offline papon_banik

• View Profile
Academic book
« on: October 03, 2010, 08:33:43 PM »
In every semesters our teachers suggest for few books and sheet for our study .But we have to buy books and photocopies  for our study and also prepared for assignment and presentation expenses. This is very expensive for those students who comes from a middle-class family.
If our library authority  manage books for every students until full semester,that will very much helpful for those students.
Papon Banik
ID: 082-11-530
Dept of BBA
D.I.U

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
Re: Academic book
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 01:42:55 PM »
As we know the resources of DIU library is limited. Our library may not sufficient books to provides to the students. Our university has already introduced the e-book system recently. So, we can see the different types of magazines, books, course materials, we can collect from the  DIU website.

Every university is  unique. None university is not comparable to others. Although, the students of other university can borrow book from the lab. But we cannot borrow books from university.
Name: Ashiq Hossain
ID: 121-14-696 & 083-11-558
Faculty of Business & Economics
Daffodil International University
Cell:01674-566806

Offline Mostakima Yesmin

• Can I reach the peak at all...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2010, 12:18:53 AM »
Mr. Papon you are right.

In every semesters our teachers suggest for few books and sheet for our study .But we have to buy books and photocopies  for our study and also prepared for assignment and presentation expenses. This is very expensive for those students who comes from a middle-class family.
If our library authority  manage books for every students until full semester,that will very much helpful for those students.
But when e-book system will start, hope we can solve our problems.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 12:24:37 AM by Mostakima Yesmin »
Mostakima Yesmin Mita
Dept. of CSE
23rd batch
Daffodil International University.
E-mail: mita_17dhk@yahoo.com
            mostakima@diu.edu.bd

Offline oyon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2010, 04:22:52 AM »

ya papon you have a logical thought.but if you think about it properly you can see reality do not give your idea a shape.Because it is quit impossible for a institute to provide 40-50 or more books every semester for every course. I have never heard about a university that provides every course book for every students in Bangladesh. But i think we can move forward and start this idea.   

Offline palashmahmud

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2010, 10:24:06 PM »
Text book is increase in our library as soon as possible. Then student are benefited.
Palash Mahmud
ID: 082-11-529
Department of BBA

Offline Al Mamun Bhuiyan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2010, 11:37:49 PM »
Thank you,papon for share your thinking.The library can provide the books only for 7 days.So that ,we would be more benefited .

Offline librarian

• M.A. in ISLM (DU), M.Sc. in Math(CU), Ph.D (India)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.daffodilvarsity.edu.bd
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2010, 11:25:37 AM »

Dear students

As a  registered member of the library, you can access the library website and download your desired books. E-books (text and reference) are available for DIU library users. To collect your userid and password from Mr. Adnan Rabbi, IT Officer, Library. It is one of the largest collection for the teachers and students, no need to borrow any book from the library. Please take care of library resources. To face any problem, please meet with the library personnel without hesitation.

M M Khan
Dr. Md. Milan Khan

Offline lima_diu

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2010, 11:32:11 AM »

Don’t worry dear all, we are working to make your demand success..... :)
Lima Khan
Sr. Coordination Officer

Offline oyon

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2010, 02:04:30 PM »

sir thank you for providing this information