FORUM DAY

Author Topic: FORUM DAY  (Read 10107 times)

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
FORUM DAY
« on: October 05, 2010, 12:40:52 AM »
FORUM DAY..FORUM DAY..FORUM DAY..FORUM DAY..FORUM DAY

We are going to celebrate FORUM DAY on 18th October, 2010 from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm. Our honorable Chairman Mr. Md. Sabur Khan will inaugurate it.

Dear friends(Students)
As we know, a program never successful without involvement of everyone. So, We have to help with each other and support with each other. Anyway, We are going to arrange a student meeting on 18th October, 2010 at 11 AM. The room number is 605. Our honorable Mr. Shibli, Assistant Professor, Daffodil International University will give us the direction, and we will form a committee. Furthermore,  we, all the active member of the forum will select a President and secretary. We will complete all the activities successfully through the vote, if necessary.

So, Your attendance of all forum members is very necessary. All the members of the forum are asked to present the meeting on 18th October, 2010 at 11.00 AM. The room number is 605.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 06:53:22 PM by ashiqbest012 »
Name: Ashiq Hossain
ID: 121-14-696 & 083-11-558
Faculty of Business & Economics
Daffodil International University
Cell:01674-566806

Offline BRE SALAM SONY

• Alhamdulliha Allah Can makes Me A Muslim
    • View Profile
    • Special Discount For hajj and Umrah Guest
Re: FORUM DAY
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 08:43:01 AM »
yeas this day is very important day for our university forum member and students.
really who are not attend this program she/he missing some enjoyable and informative program.
so that's why any one can not miss it same ass me because of may be,that's time i am stay in Holy Makkah for Hajj Purpose.
but i miss some thing .
please all of students participate on this program and make some awareness work for arrange this day like, posturing,teacher said on the class,mail all the student etc.
thanks dear friend ashiq.
আল্লাহর রহমতে প্রতি বছর হজে যাওয়ার সুযোগ হচ্ছে।এভাবেই হাজীদের খেদমত করে যেতে চাই।

আমার প্রতিষ্ঠান www.zilhajjgroup.com
www.corporatetourbd.com

Offline lincon-bre-02

• Hello is it me??? Looking for..........
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2010, 09:30:13 AM »
Inshaalla I'll be there. Please All student present the meeting on October 18, 2010. Your present will be  successfully arrange Forum day..............
Samiul Islam Lincoln
Department Of BRE
083-27-104
Cell: +880 11960712988
         +880 1717749960
E-mail: lincon-bre-02@diu.edu.bd,
          si_lincon@yahoo.com

"want to be a human than a student"

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2010, 10:18:04 AM »
Well write up Mr.Sony and Mr. Lincon.  Yes, if every active forum member of forum present the meeting. The meeting will be successful. All of the forum member please  invite personally to your friends who are  active forum member.

We can divided into some group. Such as I am a student of BBA department. So, I will invite all of the member who are studying BBA.

Mr. Debashish, Mr Limon, Ms. Bidita will invite to the active member of forum of BBA department. 

Mr. Kazi Shahin and Ms. Mita will cover the CSE department.

Mr. Salam, Mr. Jafar, Mr. Lincon cover the Real State department.

It is the high time to start our journey. I have already started the personally invitation process. Please You should also start it.

Thank you

Offline jafar_bre

• জানতে চাই , শিখতে চাই , শেখাতে চাই
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2010, 08:56:09 PM »
                                Some moment  is not forget .some work can not destroy .
"
 Forum day is the day which day never be  forget . its true that this day is coming soon ... Really,  we are very happy that  maybe Every year we will observe this day is the forum birth day , interesting matter that please all of  you the forum member will   must  attend to  meeting  for successful our ambition . not forget this date so,  ,again  remember this  date ,,,,,,,,,, "

18th October, 2010 from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm

best of luck
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 08:59:25 PM by jafar_bre »
JAFAR IQBAL
1st Student
Department of Real Estate
Asst.manager(Sales)
Rupayan Group
Cell # 01787147157.
jafar_iqbal@diu.edu.bd

Offline Mostakima Yesmin

• Can I reach the peak at all...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2010, 11:30:47 PM »
We are so much excited for this Forum Day. Hope, we will be successful to celebrate this day.

Our expectation is that every member of this Forum will join with us...........

Best of luck 
Mostakima Yesmin Mita
Dept. of CSE
23rd batch
Daffodil International University.
E-mail: mita_17dhk@yahoo.com
            mostakima@diu.edu.bd

Offline ipori

• this is me...............
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2010, 09:13:42 AM »
it will be really a nice gathering. we all member know each other by our posting but through forum day celebration we will get a chance to get introduce with so many talented and interesting people....... cheers to all
mehnaz

Offline lincon-bre-02

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2010, 09:18:24 AM »
Dear all student please don't  forget October 18, 2010 time schedule 2.30 P.M. to 4.30 P.M. we celebrate our forum day. please don't forget this day. Really I'm excited...........
Samiul Islam Lincoln
Department Of BRE
083-27-104
         +880 1717749960
          si_lincon@yahoo.com

Offline Ms. Aziz

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2010, 09:34:07 AM »
Ansary I sent a post here ystrdy but its not showed up any Idea what might be the reason?
Senior Assistant Registrar
DIU

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2010, 12:07:55 PM »
Well write up Mr.Sony and Mr. Lincon.  Yes, if every active forum member of forum present the meeting. The meeting will be successful. All of the forum member please  invite personally to your friends who are  active forum member.

We can divided into some group. Such as I am a student of BBA department. So, I will invite all of the member who are studying BBA.

Mr. Debashish, Mr Limon, Ms. Bidita will invite to the active member of forum of BBA department. 

Mr. Kazi Shahin and Ms. Mita will cover the CSE department.

Mr. Salam, Mr. Jafar, Mr. Lincon cover the Real State department.

It is the high time to start our journey. I have already started the personally invitation process. Please You should also start it.

Thank you

Dear, it is good to see the activity of you people. Please communicate & assign at least two students from every department in this regard so that we can incorporate & involve students of all the department.
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline rabeyabusri

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2010, 03:43:53 PM »
Yesterdays adda was superb. I enjoyed much.
Rabeya Busri
BBA Dept.
20th Batch
ID: 082-11-252

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2010, 02:46:06 AM »
DIU Forum is a place where from we will get the different types of materials such as, course materials, articles, books, story, tricks, software, update news, general knowledge,  raising demand, program schedule, discussion, directly interact with honorable chairman sir & faculty members & authority & students. Every type of facilities is available in this forum. Not only that if anyone uses this forum as an active member, he/she will be rewarded by our honorable chairman sir. I think, our forum is 90% successful.

Offline lincon-bre-02

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2010, 12:17:52 PM »
We'll hope very soon our forum 100% successful, when all student, faculty members, authority are fully involve & write up in our favorite forum.......................
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 12:20:15 PM by lincon-bre-02 »
Samiul Islam Lincoln
Department Of BRE
083-27-104
         +880 1717749960
          si_lincon@yahoo.com

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2010, 11:29:25 PM »
FORUM DAY
FORUM DAY

Daffodil International University is going to organize the Forum Day-2010 for the first time. The program will be celebrated on the 18th of October 2010 (Monday) at DIU auditorium at 2:30 pm.

All the active members of the forum will get the certificates and may get the mystery gift by hand of the honorable chairman sir. All the members of forum and students of DIU are requested to present on the occasion and make this occasion successful.

The name list of active members of forum are:

Administrator Officers and Faculty Members

Name                                              Forum Id                                               Ranking   
Mr. Shibli Shahriar                                shibli                                                Hero Member   
Ahemed Shamim Ansary                       Shamim Ansary                                Global Moderator         
Syed Mizanur Rahman                         Raju                                          Full Member   
M. Ziaul Haque Sumon                       sumon                                          Full Member   
Shah –Al- Mamun                               Shah –Al- Mamun                     Junior member   
Emran Hossain                                       Emranhossain                     Junior member   
Binoy Barman                                       binoy   
Md. Sozib Islam                               Sozib                                               
Md. Anowar Habib Kazal                       Md. Anowar Habib Kazal          Junior member   
Md. Abdullah-al-Mamun                       Mamun                                     Junior member   
Lima Khan                                       lima_diu                             Junior member   
kulsum                                               kulsum                                     Junior member   
Mr. Md. Abdul kafi                               kafi                                       Junior member   
Mr. Masud Ibn Rahman                        Mir                                     Full Member   
Ms. Aziz                                               Ms. Aziz                             Full Member   
Md. Abdur Rumman Khan                       Rumman                             Full Member   
Moheuddin Ahmed Shaikat               shaikat                                     Junior member   
Shamsi                                               Shamsi                                     Junior member   
Shohel                                               shohel                                     Full Member   
Tanzina Hossain                               tanzina_diu                             Junior member   
AHM Ashraful Islam                                                                          Junior  Member   
Fatema Begum Laboni                       fatema_diu                               Junior member   
Kamrul Hossain Sajib                       sojib                                     Junior member   
Prof. Dr. Yousuf M Islam                                                                          Full Member   
Siddiqur Rahman                                                                        Junior member   
Masum Iqbal                                                                                Junior member   
Sarwar Selim                                                                                Junior member   
Sheikh Asimuzzaman                                                                Junior member   

Student Counselor

Md. Rezwanur Rahman                          papelrezwan                            Full Member
Yousuf Chowdhury                                  Yousuf.Chy                     Junior member

BBA Department

Ashiq Hossain                                           ashiqbest012                         Hero Member
Debashish Roy                                            debashish                    Senior Member
Latifa Rahman    Bidita                            Bidita                                      Hero Member
Md. Limon Hossain                                    Md. Limon Hossain                 Full Member
Md. Palash Mahmud                              palashnahmud            Junior member
Al Mamun Bhuiyan                                    Al Mamun Bhuiyan            Junior Member
Rabeya Busri                                            Rabeya busri                    Junior Member
Faham Kabir                                            faham                            Junior Member
Md. Tanvir Hasnat                                    tanvir_hasnat                    Junior Member
oyon                                                            oyon                            Junior Member
Moheuddin                                            moheuddin                    Junior Member
Rashed                                                    Rashed_019                    Junior Member
Papon Banik                                            papon_banik                    Junior member
Md. Minhaz Khan                                      Md. Minhaz Khan                 Junior member
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib                 goodboy                                      Junior member
Kamruzzaman Didar                              Didar_BBA                           Junior member

FORUM DAY
FORUM DAY
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 11:31:04 PM by ashiqbest012 »

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2010, 11:34:06 PM »
FORUM DAY
FORUM DAY

CSE Department

Name                                              Forum Id                                               Ranking  

Kazi Shahin                                  Kazi Shahin                              Hero Member   
Mostakima Yesmin Mita                  Mostakima Yesmin                           Full Member   
Shaharia Azam                                  Azam_802                                           Junior Member
Md. Abul Kalam Azad                  a.k.azad_cse                                        Junior Member   

FORUM DAY
FORUM DAY

« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 11:38:41 PM by ashiqbest012 »