What do I think about Forum? Does it meet my desire?

Author Topic: What do I think about Forum? Does it meet my desire?  (Read 4797 times)

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
What do I think about Forum? Does it meet my desire?
« on: October 13, 2010, 02:40:03 AM »
I want to share my views about this forum.

My favorite hobby is Browsing, Comment on posts, Software collection, Reading News-paper. Playing Football, Like to spend time with my family members or friends. Basically, I like to spend time to surfing net. I am used to visiting different types of the blog site, website, etc.

My registered date in this forum is July 9, 2009. After this day, I assessed in DIU forum many times, but honestly I didn't get any interest. However, on the occasion of Business Festival-2010 our honorable chairman sir influenced students to join this forum. After this day, I have been a regular poster/commenter in this forum. At the first day of this forum, I posted about "A request from B.B.A department students ". This is my first post. After posting this topic, I have got different types of the positive comments. I was very happy that day. Specially, Mr.Masum Iqbal ( Head of the department of BBA) commented on my post. link is
(http://forum.daffodilvarsity.edu.bd/index.php topic,1604.msg4389.html#msg4389). After this day, I have posted different types of topic until now and have got different types of appreciation from faculty members, authorities, students.

I think, I am a successful forum member because I have raised different types of demand most of the time, maximum demand has fulfilled by authority, and some are under process. I always raise demand for the betterment of our friends. I always like to help of my friends. As a result, I had to fight against the authority to implement my idea through discussion.

I am benefited through this forum because I have got the opportunity to meet Mr. Kafi sir, Mr.Masum Iqbal sir, Mr. Shibli sir, Mr. Raju sir, Mr. Mr. Masud Ibn Rahman, Mr. A.K.M.Zaidi Satter sir, Mr. Shamim Ansary sir, etc. and have a chance to interact with the different personality.

Maximum active forum members and myself made a group named "Developmental Addah". My friends and I get a chance to interact with each other and can discuss different issues. Sometimes, we invite Celebrity, Successful business man or Media star for giving addah with him and want to learn the different strategies through Developmental Addah. Mr. Raju sir, Coordinator of CDC always helps us in every issue.

Finally, all the active members of the forum are benefited through this forum. We are getting different knowledge through this forum, and forum is a medium of interaction with everyone. 
Name: Ashiq Hossain
ID: 121-14-696 & 083-11-558
Faculty of Business & Economics
Daffodil International University
Cell:01674-566806

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
Re: What do I think about Forum? Does it meet my desire?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2010, 02:41:54 AM »
Every forum member is requested to share your feeling about DIU forum.

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2010, 05:54:43 PM »
Our Forum observation committee  is going to organize Forum Day-2010 on Monday, October 18, 2010 at 2.30 PM for the betterment of the students. All forum members will meet together with each other.

Offline tasnim.eee

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2018, 04:16:46 PM »
Thanks for sharing.

Offline tasnim.eee

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2018, 04:19:13 PM »
Thank you for sharing such important information.