Could the post format be changed?

Author Topic: Could the post format be changed?  (Read 3461 times)

Offline Faiyaz

• "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth.." -Oscar Wilde
    • View Profile
Could the post format be changed?
« on: October 25, 2010, 02:36:38 AM »
Many of us just to become a jr. member of the forum tend to write unnecessary stuffs to increase the posts, like "thank you" etc...   Shouldn't this be discouraged? And shouldn't the persons who write necessary stuffs be promoted, although they have not written many posts?   
M. Faiyaz Naveed
Asst. Administrative Officer
Office of the Pro-Vice Chancellor
Daffodil International University

Offline Yousuf.Chy

• View Profile
Re: Could the post format be changed?
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2010, 10:01:03 AM »
In the Forum Day our honorable Chairman Sir himself discouraged this kind of practice. Persons who post necessary stuff should be promoted and encouraged. We can also encourage them by reading their post and give feedback regarding how good things they are posting. 
Yousuf Chowdhury
Student Counselor,
Member, DIUAA
Cell: +880 01713493051.
E-mail: yousuf.chy@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd

Offline Aarif

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2010, 10:10:00 AM »
i think so appreciation is necessary for all and everywhere.
"good post" "thanks" etc., is also essential.
so, pls dont discourage  anybody.
after all they are participating in forum by this word.   
our duty is to encourage them, i believe after a certain time they will also contribute a lot.

Offline papelrezwan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2010, 12:30:36 PM »
There are some participants who are posting "thank you, very good, keep it up, good post" etc. From one side it can be said that they are at least participating and from another view it can be also said that they are written unnecessary. If we follow their comments we will see that their 90%-95% posts are "thank you, very good, keep it up, good post". Yes, these comments are also valuable for encouraging others but if one’s most of the posts are like these then it is not a good sign. Again, I am saying these posts should not be avoided because by these posts they are contributing to the forum and playing a superior role for encouraging others posts but at the same time some constructive posts must come from these participants. We don’t want to dishearten them we hope they will come forward with their more contribution for the forum.
Md. Rezwanur Rahman
MBA, BBA,
Student Counselor,
Executive Member, DIUAA
Cell: 01713493051, 01717352538
E-mail: rezwan@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd

Offline Shah - Al - Mamun

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2010, 02:48:06 PM »
It is ok to appreciate others with words like "Thank you", "Good Post", "Keep it Up", "Informative and Time Demanding Post" and so on but please add some of your own thoughts or views about the post too. To most of us your effective feedback is the best appreciation.

Regards,

Shah - Al - Mamun

Offline Faiyaz

• "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth.." -Oscar Wilde
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2010, 05:36:32 PM »
My point is, the persons who make effective posts should be promoted...And the monitory authority should promote them...Bcoz I think the students should be promoted who have written "quality" stuffs and not "quantity" stuffs. And I also feel who tend to create something unnecessary topics should not be... For just a mere example- How can BD go on to compete in FIFA WC?... These are just wastage of time... I'm sorry if I had made someone mad or too much vexed...     
M. Faiyaz Naveed
Asst. Administrative Officer
Office of the Pro-Vice Chancellor

Offline tasnim.eee

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2018, 04:11:43 PM »
Excellent writing