Author Topic: Course content of Real Estate at Sheffield Hallam University  (Read 1020 times)

Offline istiaq

• View Profile
Course content of Real Estate at Sheffield Hallam University
« on: October 25, 2010, 05:15:08 PM »
Four years full-time (including one year work placement) or three years full-time
Course content

Year one modules
• professional practice skills • principles of valuation • building studies • economics • legal studies • sustainable planning and environment

Year two modules
• planning and development • real estate economics • property marketing and property management • commercial property valuation • landlord and tenant law • assessing building condition

Year three
• optional one year work placement in the industry

Final year core and option modules
• corporate real estate and asset management • international investment and company finance  â€¢ development practice  â€¢ applied valuation • retail issues and policies • international real estate systems • professional practice law •  real estate issues

There are  many similarity in the course like we do , but they spend one year ( @ 3RD YEAR ) at industry what we don't have . Can our authority consider about it ?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 05:28:14 PM by Shamim Ansary »
Istiaq Ahmed Johnny
092-27-146
4th Batch
Department Of Real Estate
DAFFODIL INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Cell : 01717334889 ; 01911694662

Offline mir

• Faculty
  • My Students my Universe....
    • View Profile
Re: Course content of Real Estate at Sheffield Hallam University
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2011, 06:02:45 PM »
Yes we can. We are always flexible and updated. Industrial attachment is a necessity in education of the present global context. But before everything I want our students to be with our present curriculum as well as maintain the class attendance and some other academic issues that are not yet up to the mark. i wish all the best and look for the dream come true. We shall take all your ideas in consideration.