Invitation for Essay and Poster Carnival

Author Topic: Invitation for Essay and Poster Carnival  (Read 3435 times)

Offline kulsum

• View Profile
Invitation for Essay and Poster Carnival
« on: October 28, 2010, 03:23:20 PM »
Dear All,

We are happy to invite  you all to Essay and Poster Competition Carnival 2010 jointly organised by  ELC( English Literary Club) and CDC(Career Development Centre). Our Hounourable Vice Chancellor   Professor, Dr. Aminul Islam is going to be the chief guest of the carnival. Syed Lutful Haque, the Art Editor, The Daily Independent,will be the special judge for Poster and  Dr. Shamsad Mortuza, Associate professor Department of English, JahangirNagarUniversity will be present as a special judge for Essay and  on this occasion. Our detailed Programme Schedule is given herewith.

11:00am----12:00pm  Esssay participants will write their Essay

2:30pm              Posters will be opened for all

3:00pm ---4:00pm Judges will visit and mark

4:00pm                  Requesting the guests on Stage

4:15pm                  Welcome Speech from ELC

4:20 pm                  Speech from Cultural Club

4:25pm                   Speech by Special Judge Essay

4:35pm                   Speech by Special Judge Poster

4:45pm                   Prize Giving by Judges

4:55pm                   Presenting Crest to Guests By VC

5:05pm                   Chief Guest's Speech

5:15pm                   Vote of thanks from ELC

5:20pm                   Closing

All of you are requested to be present with your friends and colleagues to make it a success.

Best Regards,

Umme Kulsum
Coordinator ELC
Senior Lecturer Dept of English, DIU
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 03:30:32 PM by kulsum »

Offline shibli

• Faculty
  • God is only one without a second. [Upanisad 6:2]
    • View Profile
Re: Invitation for Essay and Poster Carnival
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, 04:53:36 PM »
Date of the program's not been given...
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline asma alam

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2010, 08:44:26 AM »
I want to express my gratitude to ELC And CDC for arranging such an effective programme. Yesterday i was one of the judges of Essay competition and i had an amazing realization. The essays were written in a very organized way and those who were selected for first, second and third position proved their utmost ability.When the scripts were evaluated by me and Shibli Sir, i could hardly believe that the essays were written by our students(!). And the experience of yesterday made me believe it again that nothing is impossible for our students and they have potentiality.... now it is the duty of both the teachers and the students to nourish their capacity and to let them come out in the proper way.

Offline sushmita

• Faculty
  • I want to cross myself everyday.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2010, 04:40:25 PM »
Thank you all who have organized this program. I encouraged some of my students from pharmacy department, EEE and CSE dept.

Offline irina

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2010, 12:04:17 PM »
I with great curiosity observed the spirited performance of the students in the last Poster and Essay Carnival,jointly organized by ELC and CDC. As a judge of the poster competition I marked the sincere efforts of the Ss to expose what they think in a lively way.They explored different areas to uncover the truth.Hope the concerted effort of  ELC and CDC will  help the Ss again to realize the timeless value of the competition.Thanks.

Offline suraiya

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2010, 12:35:12 PM »
During the poster competetion the DIU auditorium took a festive look. It gave our students an opportunity to express how they want to view Bangladesh anf how they will work together to materialize their aim: to build positive Bangladesh. It is encouraging for the teachers as we can learn about the creativity of our students so that we can guide them towards success which will benefit the university and the whole country. However, the participation from all departments was not there. We will encourage students from all departments to take part in such events which will give them a scope to expose their creativity and potential.
Senior Lecturer
Department of English

Offline kulsum

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2010, 05:00:56 PM »
Dear all,

Thank you very much for yr physical and virtual presence and instrumental roles!

Let us  keep the united spirit up always.

Uk

Offline mhrasel

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2010, 04:39:59 PM »
It was nice of you to take this great initative.
Mohammad Rasel Howlader
Senior Lecturer
Department of English,DIU.
 And
Founder Advisor
English Language Club @Uttara Campus