How can Unemployment be reduced??

Author Topic: How can Unemployment be reduced??  (Read 27726 times)

Offline habib742

• Relevent & positive thinking can change the way...
    • View Profile
Re: How can Unemployment be reduced??
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2010, 09:23:11 AM »
Dear Fiayaz...
Yes we always prefer to do job rather then business...That is reason for being a large number of unemployment...we have to change...

Offline Faiyaz

• "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth.." -Oscar Wilde
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2010, 04:27:56 PM »
First and foremost, for doing that, our govt. should be increasing "fruitful" employment opportunities... I am not biased or doing any anti govt. stuffs but can you remember? when this govt. was doing campain for the 9th assembly election, it promised to reduce unemployment. But many days later, we came to know that they meant it by creating employment opportunities at municipalities only! This will affect only 8%, to eliminate unemployment... So these govts. of our country should not do "conditions apply" stuff to the mass... 
M. Faiyaz Naveed
Asst. Administrative Officer
Office of the Pro-Vice Chancellor
Daffodil International University

Offline suraiya

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2010, 04:36:46 PM »
Dear Mr Faiyaz

your message reflects your thoughtful and analytical bend of mind. As a conscious citizens we should be aware of our rights and our expectations from the government. We always need to upadate ourselves with the recent news.
Senior Lecturer
Department of English

Offline raju

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2010, 05:52:45 PM »
Dear Habibur,

Thanks for your posting. Are you student of my class?

Best,

Raju
Syed Mizanur Rahman
Head, General Educational Development &
Director of Students' Affairs, DIU

Offline goodboy

• "Find your ways, Built your inspiration."
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2010, 06:19:29 PM »
I think unemployment can be reduced by doing some potential actions by the GOVERNMENT:

1.They can launch a project for this purpose :)
2.people who are graduates, for them govt. can create large motioned group of opportunities in different terms & department :)
3.We can raise our voice through media about the terms & omission of the non working conditions :)
4. as the govt positioned, they can think about create outwards opportunities through raising unemployment funds.....................

:) :) :) :) I think these will be taken in hand by the employer sections & Govt. holdings.....

Shajib
25th Batch
BBA   
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
Department of BBA, Sec:B.
25th Batch.
Daffodil International University.
Email: shajib_1375@diu.edu.bd
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline Faiyaz

• "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth.." -Oscar Wilde
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2010, 06:56:07 PM »
@Sajib, could you please explain your 1st potential action?
M. Faiyaz Naveed

Offline habib742

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2010, 09:13:55 PM »
@raju sir....

Thank you sir...yes I am a student of ur class...I did 2 couses..Microeconomics & Macroeconomics...The concept "Unemployment situation in Bangladesh" is the part that you assigned in Macroeconomics course..

Habibur Rahman
BBA
22nd Batch.

Offline habib742

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2010, 09:18:44 PM »
@goodboy....

You are really goodboy...I appriciate your realization..try to find more initiatives that can reduce Unemployment from our country.your valuable suggesion can do something for the country..go ahead..

Offline raju

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2010, 10:12:43 PM »
Dear Habibur,

I am delighted to see your intervention. Thanks for coming out from class to society and practical action. Now your assignment is to reduce unemployment in real sense rather writing an assignment to get marks only.

Be well and act timely for positive change!

With love,

Raju
Syed Mizanur Rahman
Head, General Educational Development &
Director of Students' Affairs, DIU

Offline suraiya

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2010, 08:31:14 AM »
Dear Raju bhai

I must appreciate the way you encourage your students to apply theoritical understanding in the practical field.
Senior Lecturer
Department of English

Offline habib742

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2010, 02:33:49 PM »
thanks a lot to dear Raju sir & suraiya mem...For appreciating me. As always I try to come out from class and use the knowledge in Practical life. I was searching for such way where I can share my thinkings.then I got DIU forum as the medium.

@raju sir. You said one sentence “try to link the academic knowledge in real life”. I am trying to follow you..

Habibur Rahman

Offline Faiyaz

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2010, 04:52:01 PM »
@Habib Bhai, We have been saying this unemployment thing for a while but now we need to figure out how this will be possible in practical life. Now they should do stuffs that will of course be unemployment reducing rather than generating profit currently, what a govt's. basic policy should be. E.g.- making an organization that will provide infos about bangladesh's different travel places, will help reduce bad conceptions about BD as well as do some "positioning" and help to become it a "brand"... By this many unemployed people who have knowledge about these historical places and of course marketing will be getting jobs... This will not provide revenue to the govt. from very beginning but gradually will, as people will come to know about different positive aspects of Bangladesh. This is one simple example. But, many could be given, if our honorable govt. tries to find out within its own backyard...   
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 06:04:01 PM by Faiyaz »
M. Faiyaz Naveed

Offline suraiya

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2010, 05:20:44 PM »
Today I was impressed to know that some of our students are engaged in some sort of business such as running hostels. They are earning handsome amount of money and they are planning to expand it to either hotel or restaurant when they complete their graduation. The enthusiastic faces of my students has given me hope for playing a role in solving unemployment problem.
Senior Lecturer
Department of English

Offline habib742

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2010, 06:17:35 PM »
dear faiyaz...

Yes. I got your point. We can emphasize on eco-tourism. We can initiate a marketing plan which will present the attractive places (like, Cox’s bazaar, sundorbon, and so on).the marketing strategy will target foreign travelers as well as our country people. When peoples will be interested to visit BD then automatically some people will involve into this like (traveler guide, Transportation Company, Motels, hotels) and so on. These can create employment as well as can generate revenue...

Habibur Rahman
BBA

Offline Faiyaz

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2010, 06:22:40 PM »
Suraiya Ma'am, it actually is very good to see dreams... Plans to me are secondary topic but if one has a dream/project in mind and actually that is possible, then one can easily pave way to success. We all should bear one thing in mind and that is, it is easy to become manager but very difficult to become leader...     
M. Faiyaz Naveed