How can Unemployment be reduced??

Author Topic: How can Unemployment be reduced??  (Read 27728 times)

Offline habib742

• Relevent & positive thinking can change the way...
    • View Profile
Re: How can Unemployment be reduced??
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2010, 06:27:06 PM »
@suraiya mem..

Yes.some of our DIU students are doing own business.Personally I along with my 4 friends are going to start a business of "T-shirt" & our Brand name is "Fusion"..everything are ready just waiting for production..our initial goal is to supply T-shirt in various fashion house as well as differnt market as a whole sale..we have already made contract with some shopkeepers in different shopping center....

we have the intention to expand the busines over the bangladesh..If it can stand..then we will be able to arrange job opportunities for others...please pray for us...

habibur Rahman..
BBA

Offline habib742

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2010, 06:31:31 PM »
dear fiayaz...

If everybody think from your perspective then there will be no Entrepreneur.you do not want to take the challenges and want to avoide taking risk..

Offline Faiyaz

• "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth.." -Oscar Wilde
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2010, 06:56:05 PM »
My Respected Habib Bhai, For your kind information, I actually prefer not to take risks. But, if you are talking about my last post, then I should make one thing clear... There I praised the dreamers/enterpreners... Because they think out of zero but managers work has some specific terms... I think I have made myself clear.   
M. Faiyaz Naveed
Asst. Administrative Officer
Office of the Pro-Vice Chancellor
Daffodil International University

Offline suraiya

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2010, 09:04:50 PM »
Dear Mr. Habib

It is really good to know about "Fusion". Hope you all will be able to materialize your plan. Thus you can set an example before others.
Good Luck!
Senior Lecturer
Department of English

Offline habib742

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2010, 09:26:13 AM »
Thank you mem. We have the strength the take the challenges.

Offline Faiyaz

• "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth.." -Oscar Wilde
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2010, 03:55:41 PM »
I think, its about risk and return tradeoff rather than taking challenges... A business should take risks as the more risk you take, the more return you may have. But, risks should not be beyond one means... For example- a group of friends could have a website and from that, can tell different aspects about different mobile phone vendors and their products features. Now if a reputed cell company who renders quality product to the market will definately be eager to promote his product from this site, as many see this site and the site will not say against it, as it is a proven product. Now, this requires very few amount of capital but can easily bank money. At this stage of live where we students have temporary flow of money, should be doing these type of short entrepreneurship stuffs to gather knowledge for big entrepreneurship.         
M. Faiyaz Naveed
Asst. Administrative Officer
Office of the Pro-Vice Chancellor
Daffodil International University

Offline habib742

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2010, 10:29:06 AM »
dear faiyaz....

well said..It can be other form of business and also can earn profit by using few amount of capital..we should implement our creative ideas rather than thinking..

Habibur Rahman..
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 10:31:20 AM by habib742 »

Offline habib742

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2010, 09:50:33 PM »
what happened??everybody seems to be silent...please participate and show your ideas How can Unemployment be reduced???

Habibur Rahman..