Is study tour a part and percel of education?

Author Topic: Is study tour a part and percel of education?  (Read 2797 times)

Offline hasan_1329

• View Profile
Is study tour a part and percel of education?
« on: October 30, 2010, 06:48:14 PM »
From my point of view,study tour is very essential part of education.It can helps to refresh student's boring  mind. We can gather knowledge from the nature by arranging study tour.So i think all the departments of our university should take an immediate step to arrange a study tour if the authority is agree with me.       

Offline goodboy

• "Find your ways, Built your inspiration."
    • View Profile
Re: Is study tour a part and percel of education?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2010, 07:52:46 PM »
You are absolutely right!! Mr. Hasan,
I strongly agree with you. A well organized study tour will give all an opportunity to engage himself to do better commitment on the education as well as job sessions. Please contact to your department for queries.

:)And always be with the forum & share your comments.........

Shajib
101-11-1375
BBA,
25TH BATCH
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
Department of BBA, Sec:B.
25th Batch.
Daffodil International University.
Email: shajib_1375@diu.edu.bd
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline nature

• I love my University
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2010, 12:56:39 PM »
I also agree with you. We know that study tour is part and percel of our education. If we can go to a study tour then we can increase our out knowledge. Its very helpful for our education.
Thanks for all to stay in Forum.
Name: Md. Faruque Hossain
ID: 142-14-1436
Department of MBA
Daffodil International  University
Email:faruque_1362@diu.edu.bd

Offline Faiyaz

• "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth.." -Oscar Wilde
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2010, 04:57:30 PM »
I actually agree with your sayings, but we should not consider study tour as "picnic". I mean to say, to totally refresh our minds, it definately requires picnic. But what we need, is to make things academic... I think that "learning from nature" is just picnic stuff, so what we need is to gather knowledge from going outside of the campus and go to different industries and learn practical stuffs from there. And for fun, we can have picnic meal and fun stuffs somewhere near to the industry premises... So the term should be "academic tour"... Because tour itself gives us zeal and contains different fun stuffs and academic is just...it does not need explanation I guess...     
M. Faiyaz Naveed
Asst. Administrative Officer
Office of the Pro-Vice Chancellor
Daffodil International University

Offline Faiyaz

• "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth.." -Oscar Wilde
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2010, 04:57:42 PM »
I actually agree with your sayings, but we should not consider study tour as "picnic". I mean to say, to totally refresh our minds, it definately requires picnic. But what we need, is to make things academic... I think that "learning from nature" is just picnic stuff, so what we need is to gather knowledge from going outside of the campus and go to different industries and learn practical stuffs from there. And for fun, we can have picnic meal and fun stuffs somewhere near to the industry premises... So the term should be "academic tour"... Because tour itself gives us zeal and contains different fun stuffs and academic is just...it does not need explanation I guess...     
M. Faiyaz Naveed
Asst. Administrative Officer
Office of the Pro-Vice Chancellor
Daffodil International University