Author Topic: MLM and our youth  (Read 1337 times)

Offline Sharifur Rahman

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 150
    • View Profile
MLM and our youth
« on: October 31, 2010, 03:34:58 PM »
Multi-level Marketing (MLM) is a well-known term in our country. This specific kind of business is increasing rapidly. Youths are engaged in this business in general and students in particular. Students are wasting their valuable time in quest of money. If they utilize their time properly, it wont be tough for them to get money in future. They should, therefore, engage themselves in extra curricular activities such as debates, social welfare, etc., beside their education, which will help them to be good citizens. It is a matter of sorrow that we always want to get everything easily in the shortest possible time.







Sharifur Rahman
Md. Sharifur Rahman
Administrative Officer
(Office of the Controller of Examinations)
Phone: 9138234-5, Ext: 284, 131
Mobile: 01811458899
E-mail: sharif@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd

Offline Md. Limon Hossain

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 399
    • View Profile
Re: MLM and our youth
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2011, 10:33:30 AM »
Dear Mr. Sharifur Rahman
You really get the right point that we are always try to get bigger return in shortcut way. It’s true that MLM is one of the shortcut way and a number of people are engaging themselves in MLM. Its may has very good site but I am not found any good things for students. Many of my friends join in MLM and leave the study for the bigger dream car, house, and huge monthly return.

It’s true that a student should engage him/her self in different extra curriculum activities. But my personal view MLM is not right for students.

Some students may know that MLM is not perfect to build their career then also join at MLM. Our government can not ensure any job for us. This is the main reason to take this kinds decision by students. Everyone wants to secure his/her future. But in this country is very tough.  
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 09:36:40 PM by Md. Limon Hossain »
Md. Limon Hossain
Department of BBA
ID: 082-11-523
Cell: +8801717885679
E-mail: limon-hossain@diu.edu.bd And limon.hossain@yahoo.com
Daffodil International University

Offline mmrsinha

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 46
    • View Profile
Re: MLM and our youth
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 11:11:52 AM »
This is very good point recently few students losing their time for such type of activity . The MLM company people influence them so it is very tough for students to realize the negative impact of MLL (especially in our country) .




Md. Mijanur Rahman

Offline shaikat

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 230
  • Its simple..
    • View Profile
Re: MLM and our youth
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 12:11:15 PM »
I hate MLM and I think its not a business, its a game.
Moheuddin Ahmed Shaikat
Administrative Officer
Department of CSE
Daffodil International University

Offline Shamim Ansary

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3554
  • Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
Re: MLM and our youth
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2011, 12:35:35 PM »
In MLM, Only 5%-10% members yield wealth by capitalizing the money of the rest 90%-95% members.
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"