Good opportunity for Textile students

Author Topic: Good opportunity for Textile students  (Read 3932 times)

Offline kaisar hamid

• View Profile
Good opportunity for Textile students
« on: November 04, 2010, 11:58:06 AM »
Hello,
       I am student of first Semester and first posting.
   In 2-11-2010, Two guest came from Swansea Metroplitan  University in London for deal with our Textile Department. They has done a deal with our University. Who has completed 3rd year from DIU He/she can easily go at Swansea Metroplitan  University . After completed 3rd year he/she have to Study two years in Swansea Metroplitan  University. Then He/she will achieve Together Undergraduate and Post Graduate degree within next two years. It will be continue for Doctored and Research. They have also mentioned that There are good opportunity for scholarship and one student can work 20 hours per week and full time in Vacation.( University will manage that)

I went that program and met with them. As a first Semester student i don't have option to go that University.
I believe that that's a good opportunity for our senior brothers/sisters.          
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 09:51:36 AM by Shamim Ansary »

Offline suraiya

• View Profile
Re: Good opportunity for Trxtile students
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2010, 11:12:59 AM »
This is undoubtedly a very good opportunity for the students of Textile department. They can learn more about new technologies from UK. With their knowledge they will be able to contribute to the development of textile sector in Bangladesh.
Senior Lecturer
Department of English

Offline nasir760

• View Profile
Re: Good opportunity for Trxtile students
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2010, 06:46:20 PM »
being a part of Daffodil International University, we are getting a lot of opportunities from many countries because they found DIU one of the top universities in the world.so we proud of our University.

Md. Nasir Hossain
Coordination Officer
Evening Program
FSIT
Cell:01911395263

Offline suraiya

• View Profile
Re: Good opportunity for Textile students
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 10:53:46 AM »
I fully agree with Ms Irina Ishrat madam. Since Daffodil International University is one of the top ranking universities, different overseas universities are taking interest.
Senior Lecturer
Department of English

Offline roman

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2010, 11:44:59 AM »
Its really a good opportunity for TE students to go abroad and build up their career with any other renowned foreign University. 3rd year student must avail this opportunities for better career development.So all the students of 3rd year frm last year dont miss this opportunity and do the best.
Md. Rokanuzzaman Roman
Assistant Registrar &
SA to Honorable Chairman, BoT
Daffodil International University
Cell-01713493087
Ext-133
E-mail-ps.chairman@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd

Offline farabi.diu

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2010, 09:03:09 PM »
How to get it? I am a student of textile engineering of L3T1. This news interests me so much.

I would lie to request my honorable teachers to give me advice on it.. how will be the education quality, preference on subject of study, the benefit in career, education system etc. I would like to also inform that I have achieved the 16th merit position in 'Textile Talent Hunt-2010' written test among all students of textile universities of Bangadesh including the gov. universities. I request you to pray for me plz .

Offline roman

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2010, 12:37:41 PM »
farabi ofcourse we are pray for u for ur desire that comes true.keep in touch with the department
Md. Rokanuzzaman Roman
Assistant Registrar &
SA to Honorable Chairman, BoT
Daffodil International University
Cell-01713493087
Ext-133
E-mail-ps.chairman@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd