Income from Callertone!! New way of promotion......

Author Topic: Income from Callertone!! New way of promotion......  (Read 5009 times)

Offline faham

• I'm different.... ;)
    • View Profile
    • FahamBD
Income from Callertone!! New way of promotion......
« on: November 05, 2010, 01:32:51 AM »
Today i will share an idea which can mobile operators apply in real life.
My idea is very simple. Replace Caller Tone(music) by advertisement(Audio Ad).

Real Situation: We set Caller Tone(different types of music) and when anyone call us they can hear that music. At at the end of the month we pay to the mobile operator for this service.

My thinking: We will set different organization's Audio Ad place of Caller Tone. When anyone will call us they will bound to hear that organization's Audio Ad. At the end of the month organization will pay for advertising, one portion of that amount will go to mobile operator's pocket remain will go to customer's pocket.

There are three party we have to consider: MOBILE OPERATOR, COMPANY(who will ad there products & services) and CUSTOMER(mobile user).

COMPANY
_ _ _ _ _ _
Company will pay only if they found it is chipper then other source(like. Radio) to promote there product and services. Also they will consider how many people hearing there massage.

Mobile Operator
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
If "Caller tone's income < Audio Ad's Income" Mobile Operator will satisfy.  ;D

CUSTOMER
_ _ _ _ _ _
And the customer! they will able to earn money without doing anything!  8) So surely customer will show interest.

+

* Mobile operator have all the information, that how many call customer receiving.
* In Bangladesh there are 65.142* Million active mobile user (it's big portion young)
* For different reason(like, meeting, class or namaz) people failed to answer the call.
-
* When customer will answer the phone Audio Ad will stop so that there is a low chance of hearing full add.

What do you thing about it?

*Source: BTRC
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 01:59:35 AM by faham »
Faham Kabir
MBA (112), HRM & MIS
BBA (073), HRM
Daffodil International University,
Asst. Manager (HRD & MIS)
New Horizons CLC of Dhaka
http://fb.com/fahamkabir