Healing by listening Quran

Author Topic: Healing by listening Quran  (Read 1526 times)

Offline Nahian Fyrose Fahim

• Test
    • View Profile
Healing by listening Quran
« on: August 30, 2015, 11:55:56 AM »
How could listening to the verses of Allah affect the brain cells? What's the scientific explanation to this phenomenon? Is there a hidden energy in the Holy Quran?

Scientific Facts

In 1839, the scientist" Enrick William Duve" discovered that exposing the brain to certain wave sounds can affect it positively and negatively . When he exposed the ears to different wave sound frequencies, he found that the brain reacts with those sound vibrations. Then, scientists found that the brain cells are in a state of vibration during its life time. Each cell vibrates in a certain system and is affected by the other cells around it. So it can be noticed that any bad incident can lead to a disorder in the vibration system of the brain.
Neural cell in the brain in a state of constant vibration. This cell contains a complex program through which billion cells around interact in an amazing coordination that exhibit the greatness of God. Any disorder in this program leads to a deficiency in the immunity system and causes diseases.

The mechanism of the cells in processing information depends on vibrating and producing electric fields through which a human being can talk, move, drive and interact with others. Therefore, when negative actions such as the shocks , embarrassing situations or problems that happens to a person during his/her life accumulate , they cause a kind of mess in the brain cells. This mess is irksome and exhausting for the brain because it does an extra unnecessary work.
Before the baby is born , his brain cells begin vibrating rhythmically in a balanced way. But after its birth, each action will influence the brain cells and the way they vibrate. So if some of the brain cells are unprepared to tolerate high frequencies, this may cause a disorder in the vibrating system which in turn leads to a lot of physical and psychological diseases.

Nowadays, scientists state that each form of behavior is a result of a certain vibration of the brain cells and they asserts that exposing a human being to certain sound frequencies frequently changes the way in which the brain cells vibrate (i.e. changes the frequency of the cellular vibration).Consequently, there are frequencies that make the brain cells vibrate positively and actively and there are others that hurt the brain cells and my cause death. Therefore , the important question now is What are the frequencies that can be suitable for the brain??
What is the best medicine?
The best medicine to cure all illnesses is the Holy Quran. This is a result of a long time experience in treating people. Many cases that had incurable illnesses recovered after exposing them to the recitation of Holy Quran. That is because of the ability of Holy Quran in rebalancing the brain cells and increasing their capability in performing well.

Each cell has a vibrating system that Allah has created to do its job and those cells do not understand the speech language but they deals with frequencies and vibrations like those in the mobile phones which receive electromagnetic waves and in turn send other waves. Therefore, we can say, metaphorically, that in each cell there is a very complex mobile phone. And you can imagine thousand billions of cells in your brain vibrating rhythmically in a way that no human being can understand , realize or imitate and if any cell was being in disorder , all the body would be in a disorder. So Holy Quran is a blessing that urges us to thank Allah . But do we really appreciate such a blessing??
An image for the brain cells in which we can see the damaged area appear in red color .Those cells are not so active, and nearly lack energy. Those cells are about to die. But after exposing them to a certain wave sound they start vibrating actively. (source: National Research Council of Canada)

The amazing effect resulting from Listening to Quran

The continuous listening to the recitation of Holy Quran gives you the following real fruitful results:

-    increase the immunity of the body

-   enhance the creativity sense

-   improve the concentration ability

-   heal the chronic and incurable illnesses

-  change the behavior and enable people to communicate better and gain trust

-  create inner peace and heal the neural tensions

-  heal nervousness, irritation and precipitation

- improve the ability of taking right decisions

- decrease fear and hesitation

-  improve and strengthen the personality

-  heal the normal illnesses such as allergy, headache, flu ,etc.

-  improve the speech ability

- protect from diseases such as cancer and so on

- Change some bad habits such as excessive eating and smoking

Dear reader! those things I mentioned above are the results I myself got: I remember I was a heavy smoker and could not imagine giving up smoking ever, but after the continuous listening to the Holy Quran I found myself giving up smoking without any effort. I was really surprised "how my life changed and why? But after I read about the recent technique in healing ,one of which was the therapy by sounds and sound frequencies, I knew the secret of this great change in my life. It was listening to the recitation of the Holy Quran. What I simply did was only listening to the Holy Quran continuously.

To conclude, I 'd like to tell you a fact that I encountered and really tried: howsoever you spend your time in reading or listening to the Holy Quran, you will find that this time will not be wasted nor decreased . But you will notice that you will always have an extra time. You will find that the same works that takes sometimes days or hours to be done can be finished in few minutes only!!!

"O mankind! There has come unto you an exhortation from your Lord , a healing for that which is in the breasts ,and a guidance and a mercy for believers . Say : In the bounty of Allah and in His mercy : therein let them rejoice . It is better than what they hoard . (Jonah:10:57,58)"

Source:www.kaheel7.com/eng
Nahian Fyrose Fahim
Senior Lecturer ( Employee ID# 710001914)
Department of Pharmacy
Daffodil International University
Email: fyrose.ph@diu.edu.bd

Offline Nurul Mohammad Zayed

• Life is simple., Learn and Teach
    • View Profile
    • Dr. Nurul Mohammad Zayed
Re: Healing by listening Quran
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2016, 01:42:30 AM »
SubhanALLAH
Dr. Nurul Mohammad Zayed
Assistant Professor