adopting unfair means

Author Topic: adopting unfair means  (Read 5388 times)

Offline suraiya

• View Profile
adopting unfair means
« on: November 09, 2010, 11:29:54 AM »
It has been noticed that some students have adopted unfair means in the mid-term exam. One of them told me that he could not even realize that I would be so sharp to catch him ( though I talked to him later).

Adopting unfair means in the exam means not only cheating the respective teacher but also cheating ownself. Because the result which a students gets through adopting unfair means is not his own. He can never claim to himself that his exam-result is entirely the fruit of his own effort.

Moreover, adopting unfair means indicates the lack of confidence which cannot be expected from a student of DIU. Because the DIU authority is leaving no stone unturned to increase the confidence of our studnets.

I would like to request all DIU students to be confident of their own preparation for exam and not to rely on any other means during exam.
Senior Lecturer
Department of English

Offline Md. Limon Hossain

• View Profile
Re: adopting unfair means
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 08:11:19 PM »
Thanks mam for your post. I am agreeing with you that we can not be well educated through any unfair means and with less confidence. There have some exceptional students are tend to adapting unfair means at exam. I heard that today two students has expelled for unfair means. It’s a GREAT!!!!! same for that student has tended to unfair means.

A new system should introduce for those students are continuously doing bad result. Authority should discussed about their problem and suggest possible solution.
Md. Limon Hossain
Department of BBA
ID: 082-11-523
Cell: +8801717885679
E-mail: limon-hossain@diu.edu.bd And limon.hossain@yahoo.com
Daffodil International University

Offline nature

• I love my University
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2010, 05:34:28 PM »
Nice post and i am agree with you mr. Limon Hossain.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 11:06:02 PM by nature »
Name: Md. Faruque Hossain
ID: 142-14-1436
Department of MBA
Daffodil International  University
Email:faruque_1362@diu.edu.bd

Offline Md. Limon Hossain

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2010, 10:58:21 PM »
Mr. Nature:
What is nice……? Unfair means or Lack of confidence or Cheating with respective teacher or own self. If you specify then it will be very helpful for us to understand clearly.

ALL THE BEST
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 11:01:18 PM by Md. Limon Hossain »
Md. Limon Hossain
Department of BBA
ID: 082-11-523
Cell: +8801717885679
E-mail: limon-hossain@diu.edu.bd And limon.hossain@yahoo.com
Daffodil International University